• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronomac

How is the PC port for Tron 2.0?

I just jumped in for a minute to look around. Does not look great. These are the option menus at your disposal:

3gktY34.png

2z1PsU1.png

YPxRPaN.png

Tenrius

Space Channel 5 is pretty difficult indeed. You have to memorize the combinations AND time intervals between inputs without any prompts telling you when you're supposed to press the next button. I had my roommate (who is a bass guitarist) have a go and he had much less trouble that I did.

louiedog

3111222b74.jpg

But I don't own any discs of tron...

Seriously though. That stinks. I'm guessing because I have it installed to a different drive or my lack of optical drive?

Just finished Valiant Heart and when the last achievement popped out...

You just got the achievement called "Some survive...", then 3 minutes later when the dad dies "... some dont."
That hit hard, man...

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Sort of NSFW:

So, Sekai Project is working to localize Grisaia no Kajitsu/The Fruit of Grisaia, originally an eroge PC visual novel, along with its prequel and sequel for western audiences.

The page the video's description leads to says:

"We will have a[sic] edition with the mature content uncut on our own platform; we're working on bringing the all-ages version of the trilogy to Steam, but if Steam rejects the games, then we will release the all-ages versions on our platform as well."

It'll have a Kickstarter for funding at some point in November.

Sort of NSFW:

So, Sekai Project is working to localize Grisaia no Kajitsu/The Fruit of Grisaia, originally an eroge PC visual novel, along with its prequel and sequel for western audiences.

"We will have a[sic] edition with the mature content uncut on our own platform; we're working on bringing the all-ages version of the trilogy to Steam, but if Steam rejects the games, then we will release the all-ages versions on our platform as well."

Why would Steam reject the All-Ages version?

Sort of NSFW:

I started that game but didn't get very far. I'd like to have it on steam to get rid of that darn non-steam game tile that keeps deleting itself.

Yo Steam-GAF! Long time no post. I have two bucks in my wallet-- any recommendations? I'm not super picky, and could use either some kind of adventure or RPG game.

derExperte

Yo Steam-GAF! Long time no post. I have two bucks in my wallet-- any recommendations? I'm not super picky, and could use either some kind of adventure or RPG game.

Get Heroine's Quest. It's an adventure/RPG (remember Quest for Glory by Sierra? It's like that. With a chick.) AND it's totally free, so save your two bucks.

You said (Steam) wallet but two $s will get you this: https://www.indiegala.com/friday

Or check out the Paradox sale, they have some cheap adventure and rpgs here. For example http://store.steampowered.com/app/303790/ or http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15253/.

Get Heroine's Quest. It's an adventure/RPG (remember Quest for Glory by Sierra? It's like that. With a chick.) AND it's totally free, so save your two bucks.

Thanks! Will look into both. :)

MRORANGE

Not to sound like a dick, but you do realise that posting mini-reviews of game-branded peanut butter is an even worse example of what you've provided in the OP as "poor posting behaviour", right? You do have something of a tendency to point out the "flaws" of others, so I'm sure you understand that your posts in particular tend to stand out. Again, I'm not trying to make an example of you: I myself make no pretensions that everything I post is entirely on-topic, although thread pace permitting I do my best to weave off-topic stuff into an otherwise on-topic post.

Totally right there, apologies.

Ozium

if you live in america and near a trader joe's then go grab some Cookie Butter (regular or crunchy) as well as the newly introduced Cookies 'n' Cream Cookie Butter...

zkylon = cylon

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren`s Call -- MB-C359CEB805AB079A - Taken by drakaenae. 8 entrants total.
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart -- MB-917F4A81DD7E4E18 - Taken by Lobogris. 3 entrants total.
The Bridge -- MB-D8C7695B9AFC42ED - Taken by MillionStabs. 4 entrants total.
Crystals of Time -- MB-F40CE073B12C2D38 - Taken by Jadax. 3 entrants total.
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-81D3BD817E3D2529 - Taken by PossumMeat. 1 entrants total.
The Mysterious Cities of Gold -- MB-21CAA088D62D5EBB - Taken by interion. 4 entrants total.
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden -- MB-C108639B1DC6F1A3 - Taken by autoduelist. 4 entrants total.

t1412998969z1.png
Potato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom