• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

Your innocence was gone quite a while ago Marco.
image.php

The best thing, was that there was another such situation shortly after. At least one.

who was that one? i can't remember right now

Tellaerin

[image redacted]

...some of the things I've seen in this thread today make a very good argument for me to quit reading forum posts and spend some time actually playing games. I suppose I should be thankful for that.

I enjoyed it but its gameplay is pretty forgettable. It would have enjoyed it slightly more if your combos weren't all preset.

Amazing visuals tho.

Also wasn't Capcom supposedly planning a character action game staring C.Viper? That's what her alt costume in Marvel 3 is based on right? I wouldn't minding seeing DONTNOD working on it.

I see what you did there. -_-;

Hope that comes to pass. I'd definitely be up for more character-action games on PC.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea it's pretty much a waste to keep trying with a controller. and mouse & keyboard works hilariously bad

that's too bad

guess i'll go back to playing pc games heh

maybe i'll see how knock-knock is working now

It's nice to come back to Sleeping Dogs, forgot how much fun the combat was in the game. Hopefully I'll be able to push through the gunplay this time around, the pistols in the game look so silly! If nothing else the blood stains are satisfying.

Can't tell how much the Definite Edition changes so far overall, but there are certainly a lot more people on screen at once. Do hope the performance gets patched though, can keep a steady 60 FPS with everything at max except SSAA(Medium setting) but I used to be able to get close to a steady 60 with that at extreme as well. Suppose the graphical improvements do take up some performance though.

Man Dark Souls 2 Final DLC was so good.
Hyrule Warriors on Wii U was surprisingly good
The game I have been playing the most recently on PC has been Rayman Legends. So god tier.
Still have to buy the DLC. will wait for a sale.
Bought Hyrule Warriors yesterday. LOVED IT, and Legends is incredible. great time with friends, and for me, one of the few good things ubisoft does.

indeed

remember that time we got Candy Cash?

or that time we played games?
I'm expecting to wake up at some point and find out that the past 3 months of me actually playing games have in reality just been me in a drunken stupor posting drunk threads and making alts on GAF.

The gunplay in Sleeping Dogs is entirely redeemed by being able to vault over a car in slomo and headshot a whole room full of guys before the slomo ends.

Miguel81

I felt Strider was boring, though I played it on normal. Everything seemed so... pointless. The attacks and platforming lacked visceral impact.

I'm not expecting much from this, but I'll get it on sale because I'm weak. Still have a copy of Strider 2 which I cherish.

lol. Those guys get around -- Can't wait to see what modders do with this game(PC version is inevitable).

cHinzo

The gunplay in Sleeping Dogs is entirely redeemed by being able to vault over a car in slomo and headshot a whole room full of guys before the slomo ends.
It only u could keep those guns... Hope the gonna improve the gunplay in the sequel. Vaulting over objects worked so well, that I just kept using it back and forth until an area had been cleared. :d

MattyG

Banned
Welp, made it to level 5 or 6 of Grimrock before I got really frustrated. Seems like I need to find certain holes I need to fall through to get to the locked areas in the level below. I hate puzzles like that, they're the fucking WORST.

Maniac

Banned
This is random (maybe unnecessary even). I am not able to frequent this board a lot, but this particularly took a larger nosedive than usual as my father ended up in the hospital. It's pretty difficult to handle news like that, especially since I'm overseas, but he's thankfully doing a lot better.

On a lighter note, Shadows of Mordor! I know it takes a big dose of inspiration from Batman and AC, but that Nemesis system makes the game. It has some flaws, but it is fun and that is what counts. I'm having a complete and thorough blast even if I do die from the occasional orc swarm. Anyway, glad to see the thread being crazy active again and submitted a giveaway myself.
We're all one big family here*, so it's not at all unnecessary. Hope he recovers and that you're doing okay.

except for the people charging $20+ for the AMD gold Star Citizen codes, which cost them 33 cents. Screw those arses, they're not our family.

Edit: Did I mention I'm salty? Because I just want a god-damned space mustang, so I'm gosh-darn salty. That's right. I said gosh-darn it, that's how salty I am!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Phil Spencer saying he will bring more games to PC.

Wait for him to announce Blinx The Time Sweeper 1 and 2 "HD" collection, Voodoo Vince and Grabbed By The Ghoulies.

Coldsun

Banned
Phil Spencer saying he will bring more games to PC.

Wait for him to announce Blinx The Time Sweeper 1 and 2 "HD" collection, Voodoo Vince and Grabbed By The Ghoulies.

I'd love for them to bring forth Grabbed by the Ghoulies. Still wouldn't believe they're actively supporting PC though until Killer Instinct finds its way over.

Give me Kakuto Chojin or give me death. Also finally translate Magatama pls.

And after hearing how shitty ghoulies was, color me surprised when it was the exact goddamn opposite.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that videogamer The Evil Within video... damn. Cant wait. I didnt even notice the black bars (I know you can turn them off on PC).

Going to spoiler this just in case, its a mechanic not story but spoiler crazies are crazy so (no offense to you spoiler crazies):
was so happy when he kicked the door into the monsters face and knocked it out, just before it happened I was thinking "man, you should be able to knock the door into his face" and then he does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom