• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what. Shattered Horizon was removed from Steam? When did this happen? Why?

Also, some stuff:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ctw0e, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dear Esther -- MB-90A60C97CE424DC7 - Taken by wagamer. 1 entrants total.
Hotline Miami -- MB-458117D9BA47128D - Taken by danhese007. 1 entrants total.
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-FC207CA73012EE80 - Taken by MattyG344. 1 entrants total.

t1413177478z1.png

kudoboi

bunch of random games that nobody took

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kudoboi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-0BAE297956B03D07 - Taken by Rand6
Eschalon: Book II -- MB-7BB7A8D8E2FE5C83 - Taken by ctw0e
Total War: Rome II Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack -- MB-455094683B131C9C
Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-524A728C232E4F2C
t1cxE6r.gif
The Darkness II -- MB-BCE9B6C4809BE614 - Taken by Feel_The_Pain

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Total War: Rome II Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for The Darkness II was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Zeliard

Why are we ignoring Zeilard?

All I did was calmly put forth the notion that Bayonetta 1 is an amazing game, Bayonetta 2 has a 100% chance to be an amazing game, and that PC gamers who like games regardless of platform should be getting consoles like Wii U for predictably strong first-party exclusives and godlike entries like Bayonetta 2.

I'm just being a caring friend to you all, that's all.

Just a caring friend.

Deitus

All I did was calmly put forth the notion that Bayonetta 1 is an amazing game, Bayonetta 2 has a 100% chance to be an amazing game, and that PC gamers who like games regardless of platform should be getting consoles like Wii U for predictably strong first-party exclusives and godlike entries like Bayonetta 2.

I'm just being a caring friend to you all, that's all.

Just a caring friend.

All of the above statements are true.

image.php

Done and done.

It's a shame (FFXIII spoiler-ish)
her role in the story was fairly minimal. Early on she seemed like she was going to be an important character.

Jawmuncher

All of the above statements are true.

It's a shame (FFXIII spoiler-ish)
her role in the story was fairly minimal. Early on she seemed like she was going to be an important character.

Honestly I would say
Even less than minimal. She could have been swapped out with just about anything really.

Jawmuncher

I take such a long time to beat my games.

My playstyle just lends itself well to beating games back to back.
Story Missions only and i'm just there for the story and gameplay.
I'll rarely touch side missions that don't add meat to the story and I don't spend a lot of time just exploring. Still enjoy games a lot though playing that way. Though it is a big reason why stuff like Minecraft or anything where you're left to your own devices I really don't care about.

Same. But I'm not sure if it's an issue. I like to breathe in the atmosphere and just explore at my own pace.

Very few games will get that from me. The souls series being one of them.

Done...

http://i.imgur.com/mXIUhHV.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

You did not disappoint.

iosefe

Time for First Chimpressions with iosefe!

Divinity: Original Sin

At first I was skeptical about playing this, as I had basically no experience with the CRPG genre. Whoops. Anyway after two hours, I believe I like it, but I have one major problem...

you can kill basically every NPC, but you can't go fishing.

I give this game 8.5 empty fish baskets out of 10

Ventara

Time for First Chimpressions with iosefe!

Divinity: Original Sin

At first I was skeptical about playing this, as I had basically no experience with the CRPG genre. Whoops. Anyway after two hours, I believe I like it, but I have one major problem...

you can kill basically every NPC, but you can't go fishing.

I give this game 8.5 empty fish baskets out of 10

You can't fish? Are you sure you just haven't unlocked it yet or something? That sucks if true.

Also, I'm reminded I need to get back and play this game.

oipic

Here you go guys. I hope these find some good owners. Don't enter if you're not going to play it. I love you crazy bunch.

Shadow, a quick post as I'll be off the air for a couple of hours (and expect to not win Alien: Isolation - note the subtle reverse psychology there, ModBot)... but I just wanted to say thank you for your mega-giveaway.

A lesser man might've simply sold the whole lot for personal gain and profit, so yep, it's a great gesture of good-will that should not pass by without a thank you. Thank you!

Good luck, everyone.

Milamber

You can't fish? Are you sure you just haven't unlocked it yet or something? That sucks if true.

Also, I'm reminded I need to get back and play this game.

You can't have sexy times with any of them but that doesn't stop the enjoyment of playing the game.

Shadownet

Banned
A lesser man might've simply sold the whole lot for personal gain and profit, so yep, it's a great gesture of good-will that should not pass by without a thank you. Thank you!
Good luck, everyone.

I hope you win something oipic :3
5 minutes till Judgement Day! Or where some people get free games.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Remij, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Blackwell Legacy -- MB-A96E760EB51FC4C5 - Taken by deadflower81

Here's a spare key

Jawmuncher

Which game should I play next, Dead Space or Deadly Premonition? I haven't played either before.

While you need to play both, Dead Space gets my vote as the one to play now.
RE4 style Space Horror and is just great all around. Really wish EA kept up with that sort of standard these day.

you banning me will be the sweet sweet release I needed, finally I will be free

finally no more creepy ass milamber, no more dino fetishist munchster, no more zombie apologist marco, no more woman leasher kirosia... well, except on steam, damn it ill never be free :(

Hey man you weren't supposed to tell everyone.

Shadownet

Banned
Shadow, a quick post as I'll be off the air for a couple of hours (and expect to not win Alien: Isolation - note the subtle reverse psychology there, ModBot)... but I just wanted to say thank you for your mega-giveaway.

I knew reverse psychology would work. Proud to be a psychology major.

-MD-

When did we get a release date?

Whatever the last conference it was at was, the screen flashed Jan 5th or 6th I believe.

This is what I remember, I could be wrong and it could change, they said it'd be early 2015 so Jan/Feb seems obvious anyways.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Whatever the last conference it was at was, the screen flashed Jan 5th or 6th I believe.

wait what? are you sure? REmake and GTA5 in january? I aprove

sucks for december tho :( then again thats "deep into Draenor" month anyway

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Probably the 6th since that's a tuesday.
The 5th is a monday and getting a resident Evil released on my birthday would be too much to ask for.

nice ninja birthday drop for getting gifts. I'm on to you Munch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom