• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

I passed. I have other games I want to play in the near future (Sniper Elite 3, Civ:BE, and Endless legend) in my limited free time. Also, I'm not going to buy a black WiiU console just because Nintendo refuses to release a white deluxe SKU.

Yes Zeliard, I am the Devil incarnate. The cuteness of my avatar belies the pure evil within.

Maybe you should take western angry Kirby into your heart.

KTDy3uI.png

Chariot

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G0OYHCW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DC7G1WE/?tag=neogaf0e-20

You may all be wondering: why does notorious asshole moderator Zeliard keep peddling this, quote "kiddy Nintendo garbage", on us?

The answer is, because I love you all, and want you all to play good games. And Bayonetta 2 is a good game you all should play. And you'll thank me afterwards.
Aren't you guys supposed to shill for Sony? I am so confused right now.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G0OYHCW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DC7G1WE/?tag=neogaf0e-20

You may all be wondering: why does notorious asshole moderator Zeliard keep peddling this, quote "kiddy Nintendo garbage", on us?

The answer is, because I love you all, and want you all to play good games. And Bayonetta 2 is a good game you all should play. And you'll thank me afterwards.
Oh, I do want to play it, I'm just waiting for the inevitable Steam version.

Once Valve buys Nintendo, that is.

Dr Dogg

First announcement would be that the Steam Controller is finally out but is the size of a dinner tray, has a built in screen and the traditional analog sticks have been replaced by waggling and tilt controls.

I'd buy it.

Arthea

Derp said he regretted his/her username so I'm guessing that was an alternative suggestion to getting a tag to detract from it.

my joke was about that he already was told in this thread how to change his username, he's just fishing for a tag with little help of his username, it's not working so far (><)

edited: see above post, it seems I was spot on after all (><)

First announcement would be that the Steam Controller is finally out but is the size of a dinner tray, has a built in screen and the traditional analog sticks have been replaced by waggling and tilt controls.

I'd buy it.

it would make a good horror game "Steam Controller's revengeance"

wetflame

Pizza Dog
my joke was about that he already was told in this thread how to change his username, he's just fishing for a tag with little help of his username, it's not working so far (><)

Oh right, my bad. So how about that Steam? Anyone found themselves playing much of the free weekend games?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
This is off topic, but how exactly do people get tags? I would love one, and i wouldn't even care what it says because i regret my username anyway.

Send pm's to bish. He's a busy man, so be sure to follow up, if he doesn't reply at once! :)

Haunted

Oh so you don't even chose the tag? And you can lose your tag? Who gives you the tag? What is meaning of life?
You don't. You can. Admins. Buying Steam games.

Just be your usual charming self and some day, you'll make a post that tickles someone's funny bone and you get banned a tag. Honestly, if you post here long enough, it's a matter of inevitability.

Derp

Haha it probably comes across that way but that's not the case, I promise. I honestly had no idea how it worked (Well I still don't understand how it works to be honest). I originally thought it was some setting you change :p

I've always known my name can be changed though, but I don't want to change it since it's been my "identity" since coming to this forum, if that makes any sense. If there's at least one person that recognises me on this forum by my name, I don't want that to change. I still regret the name though, if that makes any sense...

Send pm's to bish. He's a busy man, so be sure to follow up, if he doesn't reply at once! :)
Isn't he the scary overlord man? I'd... I'd rather not lol!

Haunted

Haha it probably comes across that way but that's not the case, I promise. I honestly had no idea how it worked (Well I still don't understand how it works to be honest). I originally thought it was some setting you change :p

I've always known my name can be changed though, but I don't want to change it since it's been my "identity" since coming to this forum, if that makes any sense. If there's at least one person that recognises me on this forum by my name, I don't want that to change. I still regret the name though, if that makes any sense...
your avatar is le shit

You don't ask for tags, you get them handed by mods/admins.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I don't plan to, I think I have all of them aside of Payday2 already
and played very little of any

Yeah, I already had XCOM, really should get back into that. I never really played games like that before and I've been enjoying it, can't help thinking I don't have the tactical mind for it though.

user237

I never play free weekend games... because I'm bandwidth limited and don't want to "waste" bandwidth on a game I can only play for 3 days :(

derExperte

you sure, you understood the question?

how's Peggle 2, btw?

Yes but my response was aimed at 'i regret my username anyway'.

Still unbought, every time my finger is over the purchase button I think 'what if they announce it for PC tomorrow? WHAT IF?'.

Haunted

I honestly wanted to play a bit of CoH2, but the game's too big. Not worth it for the limited time I would be able to spend with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom