• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustLynx

Happy Birthday my friend :) May today be glorious.

That giveaway looks good to me, happy birthday!.

happy bday!

You're doing it wrong!

Happy birthday though!

Happy Birthday, JustLynx!

Happy birthday JustLynx :)

Happy birfday, Just!

happy bday justlynx!

יום הולדת שמח

Thank you very much y'all! :]
and lol Ozium :D תודה רבה

Shadownet

Banned
alright I managed to set up a server for Chivalry. It was a bit easier than I expected. Certainly a lot easier than setting up a server for Minecraft, that for sure. -__-

Anyway, since I don't know this game very well. Any particular map/game mode you want me to put as the default? I put the participant limit at 32.

Omega

Banned
alright I managed to set up a server for Chivalry. It was a bit easier than I expected. Certainly a lot easier than setting up a server for Minecraft, that for sure. -__-

Anyway, since I don't know this game very well. Any particular map/game mode you want me to put as the default? I put the participant limit at 32.

ban vanguards

i could never deal with vanguards. i hate everyone that uses them /salt

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Holy Hell I FINALLY got this in Dark Souls 2 (started collecting achieves after 2nd playthrough)

gZWk74A.png

253 Hours Played (5 full games)
Level 460
104,003,211 Souls

Now I can play something else!!

Anteater

My friend seems to be into this whole faux outrage thing with ubi games.

This is a person who claimed many many times that he doesn't care about framerate and resolution and went as far as saying he doesn't notice them *at all*, "fun" is all it matters for him, yet he really seem to care about ubisoft games being below 1080p (I guess comparing to the xbox one is the issue here), seems kind of silly to care so much about it when at the same time he "doesn't care".

I'm not sure why there are people who likes to pretend they're above everyone else when it comes to technical discussion, people who demand a higher standard than him are just cry babies, etc. It is also a bit annoying because someone like that comes off as being a hypocrite.

Omega

Banned
My friend seems to be into this whole faux outrage thing with ubi games.

This is a person who claimed many many times that he doesn't care about framerate and resolution and went as far as saying he doesn't notice them *at all*, "fun" is all it matters for him, yet he really seem to care about ubisoft games being below 1080p (I guess comparing to the xbox one is the issue here), seems kind of silly to care so much about it when at the same time he "doesn't care".

I'm not sure why there are people who likes to pretend they're on top of everyone when it comes to technical discussion, people who demand a higher standard than him are just cry babies, etc. It is also a bit annoying because someone like that comes off as being a hypocrite.

Sounds like your friend browses neogaf

dani_dc

GAF Game Night - Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Alright here is the link to tomorrow Game Night. If you're interested just PM me or Quote this post or the post in the Game Night Thread.

I'm going to put Marco, dani_dc, Skyzard, and iosefe on the list. Because you guys were already interested in joining. We have 32 spots open. So bring a friend if you like!

Sounds good, haven't played the game in a really long time, going to be fun to pick it up again. Thanks for taking the time to organize this.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
If you go to your profile page on the mobile version, your biographical info comes up under "biogaphy"

Idk if this is a simple spelling error or some incredible cleverness from the admins

Jadax

Should I buy a new mobile phone (currently have Ace), or spend ~£200-£300 more and buy a gaming pc?

Oh ye...all this money comes out of my food budget lols.

Anteater

son of a bitch, I didn't notice there were different green chests in darksiders and thought they all gave health refill, so I ignored a few of them, didn't notice there are ones with health increase items, they have black smoke around them.

nick nacc

Banned
Good lord Origin is useless. Apparently I am not alone in the issue of not being able to buy a game of them. Always getting errors. Thanks for the free games origin, but really, take my gd money and give me fifa

Tizoc

son of a bitch, I didn't notice there were different green chests in darksiders and thought they all gave health refill, so I ignored a few of them, didn't notice there are ones with health increase items, they have black smoke around them.

That's what made chests in Darksiders 1 very useful as even Health upgrade shards restore health.

Derp

Should I buy a new mobile phone (currently have Ace), or spend ~£200-£300 more and buy a gaming pc?

You mean build a gaming PC right..? Right...?!

I'd build a PC. But that's just me. I don't see any reason to upgrade my phone until there's some revolutionary must-have improvement/feature in smartphones or something. They're all the same to me now.

Jadax

You mean build a gaming PC right..? Right...?!

I'd build a PC. But that's just me. I don't see any reason to upgrade my phone until there's some revolutionary must-have improvement/feature in smartphones or something. They're all the same to me now.

Yep, build :) Though it won't be glorious or anything, just passable - can only justify spending about £500 on a pc right now. Maybe once I get a job..

Anteater

What do you game on right now? It really depends what you have right now, if you don't already have a gaming pc/ps4 you'll probably get a lot of mileage out of it, I play a lot of cross gen and older gen games so it's one of the best decisions I've made, but it depends on what consoles/computer you already have.

That's what made chests in Darksiders 1 very useful as even Health upgrade shards restore health.

yeah, but my health was full so I thought I'd just leave them for later and didn't know there were health upgrade shards >_>

Maniac

Banned
agreed :) and I played the DLC :p

ubi, goddammit - make another PoP already ... it's been waaaaaay too long
(but I swear - if it's just going to be another UbiSoft: The Game #57843 open-world bullshit I'm gonna be FURIOUS!!!! don't you even fucking dare!!!)
Well, you'd likely have to climb tower-ruins to see the map, unlock miniquests and hunting activities and main quests. :p... Ofcourse you'd also do some nonsensical, unrealistic hunting in order to craft incredibly daft and again, rather unrealistic or just plain silly equipment. Woo! - At this point, I'd rather they left it to die. And I wish they'd do the same with AC. There's only so much awfulness one series can endure. :|

Anyone interested in having a Chivalry GAF Night tomorrow? (I also have a spare copy of the game if someone wanna buy it. Bought a 4 pack.
I'd totes join up. I'm in western europe though, so I'd likely get semi-arse pings, which makes the game incredibly hard. More challenge for me I guess!

GAF Game Night - Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Alright here is the link to tomorrow Game Night. If you're interested just PM me or Quote this post or the post in the Game Night Thread.

I'm going to put Marco, dani_dc, Skyzard, and iosefe on the list. Because you guys were already interested in joining. We have 32 spots open. So bring a friend if you like!
Is dis gut enuff answer fo' ze answer? And thanks for including a timer, it makes it a lot easier than me having to figure out what time it is, lol

Tizoc

Good lord Origin is useless. Apparently I am not alone in the issue of not being able to buy a game of them. Always getting errors. Thanks for the free games origin, but really, take my gd money and give me fifa

...just so you know.
If you give them your money for FIFA, all your money will eventually be taken.

Jadax

What do you game on right now? It really depends what you have right now, if you don't already have a gaming pc/ps4 you'll probably get a lot of mileage out of it, I play a lot of cross gen and older gen games so it's one of the best decisions I've made, but it depends on what consoles/computer you already have

Right now I have a laptop which wasn't bought to play games (i3-380m, gt 520m) - so this would be my first gaming pc ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom