• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erekiddo

I only joined Steam last August, and somehow have amassed 596 games. What's wrong with me?

Also, someone sell me on Payday 2. I was out of town all weekend, so didn't get a chance to try out the free weekend period - but always am tempted to pick it up whenever it drops in price.

Grief.exe

I only joined Steam last August, and somehow have amassed 596 games. What's wrong with me?

Also, someone sell me on Payday 2. I was out of town all weekend, so didn't get a chance to try out the free weekend period - but always am tempted to pick it up whenever it drops in price.

I don't know how you guys do it! I've been on Steam a decade and I just reached 300.

Erekiddo

It's the shit bundles man. My current account was made year and half ago and I am at 700 games

image.php

Thanks for the suggestions all. Yes, it is a varied list, I tend to pick up recommended games when they're on sale regardless of genre. Since I'd like to knock a game off my list and have some reservations about doing the Tule Tree again, I'll hit up Darkness 2.

Also I think I've had steam for six years and have 131 games.

Vuze

Wow, I just went through todays discovery queue and Steam basically recommended four of the free weekend games to me in a row because they're popular right now lol

Erekiddo

Ohhhhhh boy you're going to wish you didn't say that.

Full disclosure: I bet a coworker a $5 game that he couldn't trick me into getting the game on my profile. He did. I bought him a game and e-mailed Steam to take it off.

I've upped the ante and re-bet with him. Now it's $25 and I'm paranoid as ever.

Forza Horizon 2 crowds - truly, next-gen is here :p well, at least they're not cardboard cut-outs any more :p

After GT5 and 6 I've learned that crowds are absolutely overrated. It really doesn't matter what they look like, as long as the stands and sidelines don't look empty.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Legends of Grimrock 2 or Styx? I need something else than Wasteland right now but I don't know which. Not both cause Civ is gonna devour my life soon.

derExperte

You know it's original South Park when the (Mr. Hanky) multiball is played with poop-balls and the achievement's called 'Multi Nuggets'.

Oneironaut

Neo Member
I've added 252 games to my Steam account this year. I'm currently at 1161. I think I've ended up buying more games because I've been low on money all year, so I've paid more attention to bundles.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Next week i will get on Legend of Korra on Steam and Bayonetta 1+2 on WiiU.

Am i doing it right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom