• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyG

Banned
Is Everquest Landmark any good? I just got an email about the settlers pack being 75% off. Is that a good deal? Everquest Next look amazing, but I still can't quite get a handle on what Landmark is supposed to be.

Turfster

Cyanide, nooooooooooooooooooooo!
Why the fuck would you do this?!

(Near endgame spoilers here:
After hours of not fighting because I'm playing on fucking goblin difficulty, I'm suddenly poofed into a forced fight? what the fuck? And every time I fucking die because I HAVE NEVER FUCKING DONE THIS BEFORE I have to restart from the autosave BEFORE THE DAMN CUTSCENE
)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKTSaezB4p8

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (salazar547, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

100% Orange Juice -- MB-B2152B00DEDBDD86 - Taken by Pakkidis. 6 entrants total.

t1413769226z1.png

Cyanide, nooooooooooooooooooooo!
Why the fuck would you do this?!

(Near endgame spoilers here:
After hours of not fighting because I'm playing on fucking goblin difficulty, I'm suddenly poofed into a forced fight? what the fuck? And every time I fucking die because I HAVE NEVER FUCKING DONE THIS BEFORE I have to restart from the autosave BEFORE THE DAMN CUTSCENE
)

I don't understand why developers do this. It's never been acceptable.
From what I've heard, acceptable is Cyanide's development goal... But I digress.

Considering the huge cinematic focus games have shifted into, it's odd they haven't had a set of video controls standardised yet.

Oh well... good luck - you'll need it.

xeris

That's what I thought. Are there any MMO aspects or RPG aspects, or is it exclusively building?

Mostly building with some very light exploration to look for materials. It's still in "closed" beta right now and stuff is getting added fairly regularly. NPC combat is suppose to be late this month or early next month if I remember right. The other thing is to keep in mind is that this is a true beta. Everything is going to be wiped at launch and you'll only be able to keep things you've spent real money on.

Kuroyume

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Super House of Dead Ninjas True Ninja DLC -- MB-77AC27852A4DC1AD - Taken by Lomax. 1 entrants total.
The Maker's Eden -- MB-4329810EB8D1629C - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 1 entrants total.
Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love -- MB-2BA40FC540AC4DDA - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
The Mysterious Cities of Gold -- MB-69A2ABD27DB510D0 - Taken by nightstorm. 2 entrants total.
Hammerwatch -- MB-FD1B7C02AFC121D5 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Soundodger Plus and Soundtrack -- MB-BF797AC4F8095000 - Taken by dani_dc. 1 entrants total.

t1413760591z1.png

tumblr_mmvcka9Idm1sr1ejjo1_500.gif

JustinBB7

The season of sales is upon is.

Halloween
Autumn/Thanksgiving?
Winter

Think I'm missing one right.. there were like 4 sales close in a row near end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom