• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

Anyone played a bit of Armikrog? How is it?

Also, does the Mexican origin trick still work? What's the cheapest way to play Fifa via pc?

Dr Dogg

Waifubait is such a fucking oxymoron of a term. Look at jailbait, as in a under age girl who you find sexually attractive but if you carried out your desires your end up nicked sunshine! What happens in the waifubait scenario? Your become a waifu? You one true waifu finds out about you dalliances and ruins your life? Because we all know you can only have one waifu.

Beaten Jotun's first boss on third try (gotta learn the pattern), game has beautiful music and art. So far it has been light on the story, mostly in voiceover form As far as I can see, there's five big "realms", each with a boss area and a regular exploring area for you to unlock a unique skill, at least that's what I think based on my experience from the first "realm".

Will write more when I've played more.

I guess I am the only one that actually can deal with a changing roster in fighting games and new characters. Not every game is going to have your favorites especially in a long running one like SF but, I guess people will complain regardless. "Oh the new characters aren't X so I think they are trash." Capcom gets shit if it's SF2 character and they get shit if it's a new character, they get shit if it's a character that hasn't been seen in a decade because it isn't another character that hasn't been seen in a decade.

Oh well, can't please everyone I guess. I am just kind of sick of the constant bitching about character rosters. I always find someone or a few characters I like to play if I like playing the game but, I guess if it isn't 1 specific character for people it just isn't worth playing the game in general.

Turfster

FFS Ubisoft.
Promoted tweet: "Welcome to Ubisoft Mobile. Find here our latest news!"

Also, Wolfenstein 3D and Quake 2/3 are now on GOG

Eila

Also, does the Mexican origin trick still work? What's the cheapest way to play Fifa via pc?

They took out the currency a while back. Switched back to USD. Oh well, I never bought anything on origin anyway.
Edit: Hold on a sec, FIFA 16 standard is 40 bucks, and so are Battlefront and the new ass creed. Are those the prices in the US store as well?

Arthea

FFS Ubisoft.
Promoted tweet: "Welcome to Ubisoft Mobile. Find here our latest news!"

Also, Wolfenstein 3D and Quake 2/3 are now on GOG

It only makes sense, all infections spread to weak parts first

Lightning would have to start with a lot of higher-ups at Square-Enix.

yeah, it's good for them that she's too busy with godly business to get to them, or we would find ourselves one SE short.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

The Beginner's Guide

GhMgJe6.jpg

Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series

Dr Dogg

Considering I'm the old bugger here I'm surprised I'm not as annoyed as some of you whippersnappers get about what I see as trivial things. I certainly don't have the time nor inclination to declare my disgust at everything that I'm not found of regards to gaming. If publisher a wants to be a twat about things and make their titles unappealing for me good for them but I'm not going to give them the time of day let alone make a post about it. It's like this weird dichotomy of 'I don't like what you're doing and I'm not interested in it now but I'm going to vent about it anyway and even if things change my desire to like your product won't increase regardless' but hey I'm not one to shy away from getting on my soapbox on 'tinterwebs myself :p

Ban Puncher

Fighting Games - Put everyone in and new characters too.

If you are the type of person who gets mad because someone was included then you should only be allowed to play Shaq Fu for the rest of time.

Considering I'm the old bugger here I'm surprised I'm not as annoyed as some of you whippersnappers get about what I see as trivial things. I certainly don't have the time nor inclination to declare my disgust at everything that I'm not found of regards to gaming. If publisher a wants to be a twat about things and make their titles unappealing for me good for them but I'm not going to give them the time of day let alone make a post about it. It's like this weird dichotomy of 'I don't like what you're doing and I'm not interested in it now but I'm going to vent about it anyway and even if things change my desire to like your product won't increase regardless' but hey I'm not one to shy away from getting on my soapbox on 'tinterwebs myself :p

yo we're on a videogame message board

I'm sorry not everyone likes AC as much as you do

Arthea

Anybody here plays Conquest of the Americas? Are those negative reviews right? It's boring and unresponsive and repetitive?

edited: Cities: Skylines is almost there, I see myself getting it on Winter sale

I'm really liking the faction features in New Vegas, I hope Bethesda incorporates them into F4.
I doubt beth will take any of the improvments obsidian did to fallout in NV besides aiming down the sight which was a popular mod for 3. I hope im wrong tho but they havent said anything about no factions so i bet itll be like 3 where if i kill someone in city A and everyone hates me, city C will also

Ozium

Huh...so the gimmick with Telltale's Minecraft is having customizable protagonist.

Well, way to make a total failure of a game Telltale! What a bunch of fucking clowns, really.
I mean, you make a Minecraft game and it doesn't star Steve, one of the most iconic video game characters of our time?

No one buy this trash.

Twitter is telling me not to read reviews if you're at all interested in Beginners Guide and to just play it. Just FYI

i just had offsides explained to me

soccer is kinda dumb yo

Maybe you didn't understand it? Soccer (football soz Chariot) would be hella dumb without offsides.

Ludens

Banned
Well, way to make a total failure of a game Telltale! What a bunch of fucking clowns, really.
I mean, you make a Minecraft game and it doesn't star Steve, one of the most iconic video game characters of our time?

No one buy this trash.

The
Kojima's
way.

basketball has no offsides and look at all the trouble they're dealing with in regards to popularity and growth.

who cares if the other team leaves a couple of people on one side of the field? that means they have less defenders on the other side, it's like a hockey power play all day. there's a risk reward to that strategy.

seems like something invented by a sore loser, like those people who think throwing is unfair in fighting games

Arthea

Twitter is telling me not to read reviews if you're at all interested in Beginners Guide and to just play it. Just FYI

Maybe you didn't understand it? Soccer (football soz Chariot) would be hella dumb without offsides.

I'm not convinced by The Beginner's Guide, I liked The Stanley Parable well enough, but what worked once, not necessary will work second time. It worked only because I didn't expect it to be what it was, I mean.

you miss my football youtube link? here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sD_8prYOxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom