• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning up my extras:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Strider -- MB-5CCD56FA3DAA5544 - Taken by fspm. 15 entrants total.
Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut -- MB-38228CF54D99DD24 - Taken by dave is ok. 1 entrants total.
Freedom Planet -- MB-FBD2E5FDD90B8556 - Taken by Freedom = $1.05. 3 entrants total.
Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-EA14D2E26B542DA7

t1444769233z1.png

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Malebolgia -- MB-A32C5C302BA16A63 - Taken by Mikurden. 7 entrants total.
Rise of the Triad -- MB-4D67D4D32412086C - Taken by Purkake4. 3 entrants total.

t1444769533z1.png

MadGear

I've never dealt with gamesplanet. I assume they're relatively trustworthy? EU or NA site? 30% off EU prices paying in USD isn't going to be better than whatever I can put together at GMG for sure. Steam key immediately?

Sorry, I assumed them to have a NA store as well but it appears they are EU only.
But just in case: yes, they are trustworthy and you get your steam key right after confirming your preorder.

Salsa

mad max is weird

im playing and enjoying it and suddenly I immediatly get to this point where it feels mind-numbingly boring and I just quit it

then feel like playing again I do it and have fun. repeat.

im still glad I bought it cause its the perfect game to just play in bed fuckin around with spotify on

Eila

Well I got the $15 tier. Hope we get vanilla DMC4 next week, and maybe one of the other Lost planet games (or both!).

L.O.R.D

heads up

before anyone rush activating that DmC code

that version is Low Violence Version

if you really care about this things

pahamrick

So, I have a code for the physical Gwent cards for Witcher 3, but I don't really have the means to purchase it right now.

It lets me add the cards to a cart, so I'm guessing it's still good.
https://www.witcherstore.com/mobile/gwent to use it

Quote to see the code:

If you take it and it works, just say something. If it doesn't, sorry.

MadGear

heads up

before anyone rush activating that DmC code

that version is Low Violence Version

if you really care about this things

I can't seem to find any information on this low violence version. Whats different to the regular version? The only cut I know of applies to the Definitive Edition which is missing some dialog found in the original game.

L.O.R.D

I can't seem to find any information on this low violence version. Whats different to the regular version? The only cut I know of applies to the Definitive Edition which is missing some dialog found in the original game.

i think if you buy it from Germany you will get that version

edit : Germany normally get uncut version of DmC

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 1 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

LILLY AND SASHA CURSE OF THE IMMORTALS -- MB-436F80F36CA627D3 - Taken by darkchewie
vRvbDCu.png
THE ORIGINAL STRIFE VETERAN EDITION -- MB-7A52085A3B1E28D7

Dr Dogg

I think I'll take this version of RE5 over 1280x720@30ish on a dead platform thanks.

60 @ 7680x4320 is doable but you need just a smidge over 3gb VRAM (without any AA mind) but a single decently overclocked 980 would be up to the task.

Annubis

Humble Tales Bundle.

Tier 1: $10 - Tales of Graces F, Tales of Symphonia 2, Tales of Legendia, Tales of Destiny, Tales of Eternia, Tales of Destiny 2

BTA Tier: Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Xillia, Tales of Innocence, Tales of Rebirth, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Hearts

Tier 3: $25 - Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Zestiria, Tales of Phantasia, Tales of Vesperia

Tier 4: $45 - Tales of Berseria

BELIEVE

stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

I think I'll take this version of RE5 over 1280x720@30ish on a dead platform thanks.

60 @ 7680x4320 is doable but you need just a smidge over 3gb VRAM (without any AA mind) but a single decently overclocked 980 would be up to the task.
Woah, woah, woah. He can play it on the platform he desires. The "advantages" you listed are subjective at best and personally I find high resolutions and framerates distressing. Not to mention the Resident Evil franchise has a long history with Sony so playing RE5 on the PS3 just feels right, whereas on the PC it feels a bit cheap honestly.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero Prinny, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Strider -- MB-C88B67932CE00BDA - Taken by fertygo. 13 entrants total.
Resident Evil 5 -- MB-B002F6BC1B225B3E - Taken by SSPssp. 26 entrants total.
Bionic Commando: Rearmed -- MB-ECC0991AFACED319 - Taken by wetflame. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
DmC: Devil May Cry -- MB-726C6A94E0CEF736 - Taken by ExoSoul. 32 entrants total.

t1444781773z1.png
Here you go my amigos.

SmithnCo

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed -- MB-212DECCE0680808C - Taken by S1n1st3r. 3 entrants total.
Resident Evil 5 -- MB-616EA380D8A3BFAE - Taken by anastef. 14 entrants total.

t1444772473z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom