• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Hero Prinny, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero Prinny, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Strider -- MB-C88B67932CE00BDA - Taken by fertygo. 13 entrants total.
Resident Evil 5 -- MB-B002F6BC1B225B3E - Taken by SSPssp. 26 entrants total.
Bionic Commando: Rearmed -- MB-ECC0991AFACED319 - Taken by wetflame. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
DmC: Devil May Cry -- MB-726C6A94E0CEF736 - Taken by ExoSoul. 32 entrants total.

t1444781773z1.png

Guys, guys something very weird is happening. Steam can't hold a stable connection. I am the only one experiencing it I believe. Please send help.

It's gonna be Juri, i know it.
I can't see them not having at least one character from SF4 in.

I can since they do what they want. They don't have "reps" for specific games. They make their lineup based on weird polls and who they want on how the systems work with their games. Maybe Juri will be in but, it won't be because "She is from SF4".

It's not Smash Bros.

And Snake is never coming back.

What does Election Day, Steam's servers and your mothers have in common?

They always go down on a Tuesday
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dsyndrome

Look
T
at
U
your
E
calendar
S
bro.
D
You'll
A
see
Y
That took a lot of effort, hope you're proud of it. :p

Just starting Wasteland 2 again, but have to go pick up some seafood momentarily. Going to flip a coin and see whether I put more time into Dragon Quest or Wasteland 2 tonight.

Man I really need to finish up Witcher 3.... DLC just came out and here I am running around getting all the question marks off the map
Skellige ?s are the WORST!!! So many stupid ones in the sea that are just crap swords and boots and pants that I can't use.

Jawmuncher

I can since they do what they want. They don't have "reps" for specific games. They make their lineup based on weird polls and who they want on how the systems work with their games. Maybe Juri will be in but, it won't be because "She is from SF4".

It's not Smash Bros.

And Snake is never coming back.

EYKMLyd.gif

gurm3n

Neo Member
I haven't played any Assassin's Creed games, should I buy the first ones? The series got a lot of praise from my friends but most of them are casual console gamers so their opinion might be biased.

Man I really need to finish up Witcher 3.... DLC just came out and here I am running around getting all the question marks off the map
Skellige ?s are the WORST!!! So many stupid ones in the sea that are just crap swords and boots and pants that I can't use.

Turn the point of interests off from the option.
You'll thank me later.

yuraya

That is some humble bundle. Best of the year so far for me. Didn't own a single game with the bta purchase. I've been asking for a RE bundle for the past month as well. Capcom delivered but they should have added RE6. I guess I pick that up during a sale sometime. Still a goat bundle. 4 games marked off my wishlist and I have a feeling a few more will be when new games are added. That is what I'm talking about capcom.

Shadownet

Banned
Okay im jumping back into the Witcher 3.. Haven't play since 1.07 patch I think. Still using Reshade, is there some other graphic mod I should be using? the vanilla yellow tone is too much..

Salsa

that moment when you're just playing one game over and over and then scroll through recent and realize you bought a bunch of stuff yet to play

I forgot about that Devolver humble bundle.. about ethan carter for $3..

juststeamthings

Turn those off, its what i did

I haven't played any Assassin's Creed games, should I buy the first ones? The series got a lot of praise from my friends but most of them are casual console gamers so their opinion might be biased.

Play AC2 and Black Flag. That's all you need. Forget the story,. they all turn to shit anyway.

Momentary

Banned
Zestiria has got to be well over 24,000 copies. I think the counter stopped because the tier thingy stopped as well. Seems weird that it stopped at a number like that.

Khronico

Revelations 2 is really good.

I watched a full LP of it but haven't actually played it until now and I'm loving it. Mechanically, it's no RE6, but it's still very good. Raid mode is also a ton of fun
and I kinda like it more than Mercs
. I'll definitely be getting the full season once it goes on sale.

I transferred money from my credit union to a credit card to buy a GPU last Friday and they still have it as pending. It is their own issued card. I hope the ASUS card doesn't go out of stock again while I wait.

Revelations 2 is really good.

I watched a full LP of it but haven't actually played it until now and I'm loving it. Mechanically, it's no RE6, but it's still very good. Raid mode is also a ton of fun
and I kinda like it more than Mercs
. I'll definitely be getting the full season once it goes on sale.

wat, RE 6 is terrible.

Bundle trash.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Atraveller, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
DmC: Devil May Cry -- MB-50967197BC112E2D - Taken by gurm3n. 11 entrants total.
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut -- MB-AFB4682E2D81421E - Taken by criesofthepast. 1 entrants total.

t1444782793z1.png

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
http://thecrewgame.com/beta

ModBot said:
Instructions for lashman:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (lashman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

xWBm0BY.png
The Crew Wild Run BETA (uplay) #3 -- MB-82F2676F448B5CB5
xWBm0BY.png
The Crew Wild Run BETA (uplay) #2 -- MB-E59EAF6C62C88EEF - Taken by TheMadMan007
xWBm0BY.png
The Crew Wild Run BETA (uplay) -- MB-1F07DB7AA362612B

http://thecrewgame.com/beta

Kagemusha

Link and Controller Shipping Status: Shipment Prepared
Estimated Shipping Date: Oct 16, 2015

ModBot said:
Instructions:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

STOORM -- MB-28845D47DB35FAAA - Taken by SalsaShark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom