• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

Grats to whomever wins because it won't be me.

I'm making a voodoo doll of the winner.

I wish its someone that I actually often seeing his post, always bug me for NOLURKERS giveaway.. but the winner still might as well stranger from timbuktu.

The 5 post rules shouldn't apply to past thread at all IMO

pahamrick

what if you DO win though?

Well, then I'd have to get one of these.

BTFek5s.jpg

Won LP3, went ahead and bought the bundle anyway, here's my LP3, enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for The Dear Leader:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The Dear Leader, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
LOST PLANET 3 -- MB-CD6FE57EBBCA8E55 - Taken by fernandes. 7 entrants total.

t1444789694z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Resident Evil 5 -- MB-3AEBE5A2ACB93F8D - Taken by fertygo

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Cargo 3 -- MB-14ACBA85B526EA3E - Taken by drakaenae
TRIP:Steam Edition -- MB-7B4A06B3BDE7A8B9 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Advent -- MB-D03B8BCE854CB31C - Taken by Belgarion - Taken by aw350
Rise of the Triad -- MB-FD4F0F5B16D4CDF2 - Taken by crazyrabbits

Maniac

Banned
Definitely worth it.

Not really.
Took me less than 3 minutes.
Didn't even have to do anything against my normal behavior -- follow some twitter accounts, visit a few facebook pages, and join a group on steam.

Apparently you don't even have to do that. I just clicked the links twice and got the +1 to the action-thing. Only ended up joining the Steam group because that one wouldn't take no for an answer.

Vidya gaems ho!

Eila

But it has car.... no it hasn't. Achievements yes. Though going by percentages they seem difficult to get. 'Kill 10 cows.' = 0.3% How hard can that be?

It has cards, actually!
I've been trying to idle all day, but I keep getting booted out, for some reason.

pahamrick

Tales of Zestiria -- MB-8C44FAAFBCF2BEC7 - Taken by Zero-Crescent. 104 entrants total.

Congrats Zero-Crescent.

Ignore any sudden and mysterious jabbing pains.

Haunted

Time is money.

I know this, because The Walking Dead wasted both for me. 3 episodes in and I feel more tired than I did episode 1, and I didn't think it was possible.
I was going more for the personal information angle, but yes, also that.

derExperte

Time is money.

I know this, because The Walking Dead wasted both for me. 3 episodes in and I feel more tired than I did episode 1, and I didn't think it was possible.

The TV series or the game? Cause TV gets so much worse in season 2 before it gets better.

So I definitely BTA on the Bundle today....and only the $1 tier is showing up. I'm guessing the page was old since I got distracted by work mid purchase, but fuck that. Won't even tell me how much I need to get the next tier.

So I definitely BTA on the Bundle today....and only the $1 tier is showing up. I'm guessing the page was old since I got distracted by work mid purchase, but fuck that. Won't even tell me how much I need to get the next tier.

Do the math. Whatever the current BTA is minus whatever you already paid.

--

Do we know what the MSRP will be on Tales of Symphonia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom