• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriken

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kriken:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kriken, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Resident Evil 5- -- MB-8CAE1AAEB3110CA4 - Taken by Khronico

MUnited83

For you.
Glad to see the guy that comes with the shitty puns at Humble Bundle wasn't among the fired ones.

y0xQ5ym.png

Day 1. The only way this could be better is if they'd done Rick and Morty instead of Family Guy. And Aqua Teen Hunger Force if that's still a thing. And Sealab 2021 and Venture Bros.

I hate family Guy. I wonder if i can buy the other tables separate?

If we could make substitutions, how about this:

Archer
Bobs Burgers
Rick and Morty
Venture Brothers

Then a second set with:
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Sealab 221
Frisky Dingo
Metalocalypse

Sarcasm

How do you tell if mods for TW3 are working?

Reading comments and info at nexus is a clustermess. I know the inventory weight one is working though =D

Dreams Visions has the best posts in the thread, I slept for two hours last night so my posts came out terrible but such is life. At least I don't go around insulting people <3

Lomax

Archer
Bobs Burgers
Rick and Morty
Venture Brothers

Then a second set with:
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Sealab 221
Frisky Dingo
Metalocalypse

They'll probably be separate on mobile, which is arguably the superior format anyway. I'd expect this four pack to be $10.

An Adult Swim table pack would be amazing though, should post it on their suggestions page.

Archer
Bobs Burgers
Rick and Morty
Venture Brothers

Then a second set with:
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Sealab 221
Frisky Dingo
Metalocalypse

I'd love a Sealab.

Every time I see something about Subnautica I start singing "If you're looking for me, you'd better check under the sea..." in my head!

Good luck for sure.

Almost at two months on the market for my one foil.

QXhRoyp.png

vIaOECF.jpg

I've relist every few weeks, but I've been trying to dump my Halfway one since the cards came out and the Infinity runner one since about February!

Missed all the RE5 raffles. :(

Uraizen

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Uraizen, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed -- MB-39B4B4E30FC7B731 - Taken by Saty. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
DmC: Devil May Cry -- MB-4BE47D3BA04577C6 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 8 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
LOST PLANET 3 -- MB-5237ADD1D431F727 - Taken by The Dear Leader. 3 entrants total.

t1444787534z1.png

Boo, hi, leftovers.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Deitus, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Deitus, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Tales of Zestiria -- MB-8C44FAAFBCF2BEC7 - Taken by Zero-Crescent. 104 entrants total.

t1444791491z1.png

Sarcasm

When does currency support happen? This is about steam starting to support local currencies which Taiwan showed up on the list.

Can you link me to the inventory weight one? thanks, trying to find one that works.

At uni but it was in the top list. Mentions 9000 weight limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom