• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

I was going more for the personal information angle, but yes, also that.

"Visit" a Facebook page or 5.
Join a Steam group
Follow a twitch account.

No real info neeeeeds to be disclosed. :p

The TV series or the game? Cause TV gets so much worse in season 2 before it gets better.

The game, first season. Doesn't make me want to watch the show. I feel obligated to play it since I bought it, but man, is it making it difficult.

Man Humble lately has been lame.

Oh well

Wot

ufq9ycdysbqtffgqanpz.gif

Hasn't been mentioned, but I'd bet on it being $19.99.

Not yet but most people thought its will be 20$ like the PS3 game

Yikes... so if I don't preorder, I'm looking at $70 total without discounts... yikes. Hopefully fantomena can get the hookup and it will save me a little bit... the idea of $50 stings when I'm looking to try to get in on a SFV preorder again since the keys are already live via GMG.

pahamrick

Yikes... so if I don't preorder, I'm looking at $70 total without discounts... yikes. Hopefully fantomena can get the hookup and it will save me a little bit... the idea of $50 stings when I'm looking to try to get in on a SFV preorder again since the keys are already live via GMG.

If you weren't planning on playing both day 1, you can just wait for a sale like I'll be doing now.

Anteater

finally, murdered a million troops in bioshock and finally found all those components I needed to craft this thingy

and i'm finally back to where i was 2hrs ago!

1 million trooops

Sch1sm

finally, murdered a million troops in bioshock and finally found all those components I needed to craft this thingy

and i'm finally back to where i was 2hrs ago!

1 million trooops

I need a break from Walking Dead, so I'm starting up NOT A HERO. I judge by starting music alone it's the change of pace I need. Been a lot of episodic for me lately. TWAU, GoT, LiS, Walking Dead. None of them are particularly light content, either, even with the lack of attachment in the latter case.

E: Update. 10 minute impression is love. Less puzzle-oriented Gunpoint, I feel, just by art style and control. Know it's developed by two entirely different companies, but I can't help but draw that comparison.

I need a break from Walking Dead, so I'm starting up NOT A HERO. I judge by starting music alone it's the change of pace I need. Been a lot of episodic for me lately. TWAU, GoT, LiS, Walking Dead. None of them are particularly light content, either, even with the lack of attachment in the latter case.

E: Update. 10 minute impression is love. Less puzzle-oriented Gunpoint, I feel, just by art style and control. Know it's developed by two entirely different companies, but I can't help but draw that comparison.

Are achievements working in that yet?

impact

Banned
Crysis worth it for someone that doesn't really like FPS campaigns? I think the last ones I finished were FC3 Blood Dragon and Escape From Butcher Bay. Got super bored with and never finished Wolfenstein, HL1/2, Bioshock 1/Infinite, Metro, Bulletstorm.

Crysis worth it for someone that doesn't really like FPS campaigns? I think the last ones I finished were FC3 Blood Dragon and Escape From Butcher Bay. Got super bored with and never finished Wolfenstein, HL1/2, Bioshock 1/Infinite, Metro, Bulletstorm.

Yeah it's more a sandbox that happens to have to story missions. So yeah I think you would like it.

I never played Crysis. I thought it was known for it's graphics but apparently the campaign is good. Not too sure.

BasilZero

Have a question about humble bundle.

I'm in India right now and I wanna get the Capcom bundle but I'll be going back to the states next month - I was wondering if I buy the bundle in India and redeem them on my Steam account (which is from the US) - will I be able to play those games when I get back to the states or is it region locked?

Corpekata

Banned
I'd bet on Remember Me, maybe Dead Rising 2. If they're only doing 1 episode of Rev 2 then RE4, DMC4 SE, and REmake are likely off the table.

I'd love it if they added the broken ass DMC3 port just for shits and giggles.

Eila

I can't imagine what games are going to be added into the Capcom bundle. DMC4 SE or REREmake would be too crazy right?

DMC4 vanilla, Lost Planet 1, 2, RE6, Dead Rising 2, Remember Me, some random shovelware they have on steam <--- this is the most likely

FoneBone

Humble Capcom Bundle giveaways:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FoneBone, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed -- MB-2486D8E46288D110 - Taken by creamsugar
t1cxE6r.gif
Lost Planet 3 -- MB-CE91DDE31AFE1148 - Taken by iosefe

Cmon guys. It's obviously going to be re6 and remember me. I WISH it would be something newer like REmake but those game sell, while remember me and re6 dont. Please note that im betting in vanilla re6, not the complete one

Remember me is boring as sin, hell u talking about prime?

Cmon guys. It's obviously going to be re6 and remember me. I WISH it would be something newer like REmake but those game sell, while remember me and re6 dont. Please note that im betting in vanilla re6, not the complete one

Remember me is boring as sin, hell u talking about prime?

I have both of those so hope you are wrong
You are probably right ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom