• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Famitsu "leaks" Laura for Street Fighter V

SekJJRR.jpg
GRawedG.jpg

Finally a new main

Equal plunging neckines with her and Ryu, SF is so progressive.

If they do Game+Pass for 60$ they will piss even more people XD

I'd be okay with that, but I doubt they would be that generous.

Game + DLC for $60 for new buyers

Owners of the game get the Season Pass for free

Owners of both get a big pat on the back and friendly reminder everytime they scroll past the B's in their Steam library, to never preorder/buy a WB game before hearing about the quality of the port.

Still haven't watched South Park yet, is PC principal in it?

yea he makes a cameo, theres actually a lot of cameos from characters from previous seasons that we haven't seen in ages. The episode wasn't as good as the previous 2 but it has a really nice moment in it, you'll know what I mean when you see it.

Cth

Tempted to get The Beginner's Guide but if I do, I know I'll want to sit down and play it immediately and I need to get some sleep.

Going on 2 hours of sleep at the moment, anything fun going on?

Dsyndrome

yea he makes a cameo, theres actually a lot of cameos from characters from previous seasons that we haven't seen in ages. The episode wasn't as good as the previous 2 but it has a really nice moment in it, you'll know what I mean when you see it.
Just finished it, first two eclipse it. Watching Brooklyn 99 now and then back to Dragon Quest, done for the week.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
i want free shit. give me free shit. i didnt request a refund that makes me a "GOOD" guy so i want free shit give me free shit ok then

I've been meaning to use the situation as an excuse to try one last time to squeeze an Arkham Asylum vanilla key out of WB.

I get paid tonight, it's almost Transformers and Rock Band 4 day. I think I'll be sitting the sale out this year because of both games costing like $300 :p

Turfster

"Humble's new subscription service envisioned as a book club"
Yeah, no.

AFAIK, book clubs disclose what's coming, and let people hop on later if they're interested.
Neither of these is the case.

"Humble's new subscription service envisioned as a book club"
Yeah, no.

AFAIK, book clubs disclose what's coming, and let people hop on later if they're interested.
Neither of these is the case.

I'd rather subscribe to FFXIV and play every day rather than getting games that I won't ever play from humble.

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean, the monthly bundle thing is just stupid

there's no other way to put it

it's stupid

the person that came up with it should be like, ok, my bad, i had a moment of stupid and came up with a stupid idea

and back to the drawing board, let's try and think of something not stupid for next time

how can you not know the fucking games you're getting

dex3108

i mean, the monthly bundle thing is just stupid

there's no other way to put it

it's stupid

the person that came up with it should be like, ok, my bad, i had a moment of stupid and came up with a stupid idea

and back to the drawing board, let's try and think of something not stupid for next time

how can you not know the fucking games you're getting

Humble has Robert Bowling as Creative Director now. His studio Robotoki went down without releasing single game, and game they were making went through few changes since announcement.

zkylon

zkylewd
Humble has Robert Bowling as Creative Director now. His studio Robotoki went down without releasing single game, and game they were making went through few changes since announcement.
i dunno about his qualifications, i only remember him being a fairly likeable call of duty guy

i can only judge the stupidness of this idea

of which there are lots and lots

more like Waifu Fighter 5 am I right??

Meh. I'll just sit here and play the superior Waifu fighting game.
thanks for the shit port Tecmo

zadig

Neo Member
I've been itching to try out CK2 (and maybe EUIV) and just realised the Paradox games are on sale this weekend, yesssss. :D But the only Windows machine I have is a really feeble old thing (no dedicated graphics card and a 1080 screen ugh), so does anyone know how the Mac versions of Paradox games run? I'm a bit wary of just jumping in because Mac versions tend to be somewhat hit and miss.

zkylon

zkylewd
i thought i had become a gwent legend but that novigrad tournament is still kicking my ass

i've only got a handful of contracts left and getting all the upgrade diagrams

i kind of wish there was a third area, but i'm also feeling the fatigue of playing this thing for like 120 hours

gotta finish it to make a final call, i guess, but i think open world wasn't that great and i think i would very much rather they've made smaller areas with less filler. doesn't even need to be higher quality, the quality in the game is fantastic, specially for the quests that matter, but the excessive amount of content doesn't really make the game better, and while the open world is beautiful, it's also very uninteractive and empty, so i dunno

by no means a bad game, but i think open world was a step back from witcha 2. i still like witcha 1 style the best, it's the least "cinematic" game but i like that one the best, i really liked the many dialogue choices and the big decision around chapters and just the whole city+outskirts setup.

Dsyndrome

Just finished The Beginner's Guide... lots of feelings about it. Only thing I'll say is that it garnered tons more emotion out of me than Gone Home ever did, highly recommended. Don't expect to feel happy or silly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom