• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monooboe

Yeah I can't understand why WB didn't give out the season pass, do they really sell that well that it made more sense for them to give out all the previous games instead? Also didn't anyone there think that MAYBE the "fans" that they speak of probably has all the previous games... OH WAIT, thats why, this way they aren't actually giving out any games but does get a PR boots.

As much hate as Ubisoft gets, they did give out a big piece of DLC for free in the Unity mess.

Salsa

But that one week early access to the challenge pack tho...

im legit dumbfounded. I want a refund after waiting to see what the "compensation" is but of course I cant.

good lord fuck them

they fucked up worse than anyone, in the history of this fucking platform, as far as a release goes, and they give 1 week early access to some piece of shit bullshit and want me to still hand out 40 bucks for a season pass fuck them up the butt

pahamrick

Yeah I can't understand why WB didn't give out the season pass, do they really sell that well that it made more sense for them to give out all the previous games instead? Also didn't anyone there think that MAYBE the "fans" that they speak of probably has all the previous games... OH WAIT, thats why, this way they aren't actually giving out any games but does get a PR boots.

As much hate as Ubisoft gets, they did give out a big piece of DLC for free in the Unity mess.

Ubisoft basically did it the right way.

Unity Season Pass Owners: Got choice of free game + still got Assassin's Creed Chronicles China free
Unity Base Game Owners: Got the big DLC / Expansion free.

oh my god wait the arkham copies arent even giftable

so I literally get: nothing.

Confirmed or are you going off of the conjecture in this thread?

But that one week early access to the challenge pack tho...

And some silly hats...

Ubisoft basically did it the right way.

Unity Season Pass Owners: Got choice of free game + still got Assassin's Creed Chronicles China free
Unity Base Game Owners: Got the big DLC / Expansion free.

Ubi did something right?!

Btw where do I get Idlemaster? I see nothing in the OP.

google it.

This was forwarded to me, but I know you're a Juri fan as well.

ME1 vs ME2 is my least favorite discussion on GAF gaming.

(1) I can't see Juri getting a huge makeover... her unique hairstyle is one of her defining traits in everything she's appeared in so far (SF4/SFxT). That said, top 3 are good, long/normal are acceptable, short is worst ever.

(2) There's a discussion? It's pretty much RPG vs. TPS... which do you prefer? :lol

Knurek

So one of my GotY contenders is having a small discount over at Humblebundle.com
Adventures of Pip
If you like 2D platformers then chances are you'll like this too. It excels mainly in the gameplay department which I really commend the devs on.
I know there are big sales coming up but if you're willing to play it soon then I would suggest getting it.

I don't see this mentioned anywhere, but it's another Jake Kaufman score.
Aka Shovel Knight, Shantae, Boot Hill Heroes, Double Dragon Neon composer.

MUnited83

For you.
they mention in the statement to "look out for them popping up on your steam games library"

so im guessing they're added, valve pack style, rather than to your inventory.

... that's not a confirmation that they won't be giftable at all. They can give you extras of the ones you already have when they are added to your account. This can and has been done countless times.

Salsa

... that's not a confirmation that they won't be giftable at all. They can give you extras of the ones you already have when they are added to your account. This can and has been done countless times.

1) we'll see
2) I aint even care. I already own them all and can only give them to friends which is basically a good thing for WB since it promotes their older games

*3) which have also all been like fucking $5 and who the hell doesnt own them and bought Knight as their first

Victor Vran Halloween Update

http://steamcommunity.com/games/345180/announcements/detail/773851242970842093

The darkest night of all is upon us: Victor Vran celebrates Halloween with spooky new content!

Stand your ground against the legion of festive pumpkinhead monsters and chip, batter and shoot your way through the demonic members of the cucurbit family until you meet their master: The PumpKing, in the Secret Pumpkin Level!

To enter the new area, you will need a special key - a slice of pumpkin pie. Each hunter will be given several slices of the pie, which will become a rare drop once Halloween is over.

Update Oct 28th (Halloween)
New Map: Secret Pumpkin Level
New Items: Pumpkin Pie, Carved Box
New Boss Fight: The PumpKing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt6Dg0bcP14

Tizoc

Free Arkham games...is there someone still missing those?

I'm missing at least 1 or 2.
Honestly if I hadn't gotten them from a recent sale I'd be quite happy to have gotten them :p

Man I do hope the price of the TF2 Arkham knight items doesn't go down.
Do I gotta play the game first then go into TF2 to get them?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Sonic Generations -- MB-F39B5A3F528BEBC3 - Taken by Beelzebubs. 4 entrants total.
Viking: Battle for Asgard -- MB-444A70DC03A891B4 - Taken by pantsattack. 5 entrants total.
Tulpa -- MB-2DF2A09D38BAAECA - Taken by Saty. 1 entrants total.
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians -- MB-D49DACCA6C9E51D4
The Binding of Isaac Plus Wrath of the Lamb DLC -- MB-D50B0F91C95C74DD - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.
Magicka Plus 2 DLC -- MB-BF0E704A74DB352F - Taken by GERGiEV. 1 entrants total.
Oil Rush -- MB-EE78D1A15CF44084 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
Garry's Mod -- MB-046F6B24057E3632 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 7 entrants total.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-CEF13A11B3C6F13B - Taken by TWILT. 4 entrants total.
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-954665F119DBE5FA - Taken by Regginator. 1 entrants total.
Sanctum 2 -- MB-6433672AB777B3C4 - Taken by gurm3n. 1 entrants total.
Cities in Motion 2 -- MB-8FB9D8AA25EE94DA - Taken by Spirited. 2 entrants total.
Natural Selection 2 -- MB-C99D6D7BF4657C8D - Taken by ExoSoul. 2 entrants total.
English Country Tune -- MB-C3A1EF9717562F79 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 1 entrants total.
Starseed Pilgrim -- MB-B73BA7267034D524 - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
NiGHTS Into Dreams -- MB-8CC2B98FD900A25B - Taken by Blu(e). 3 entrants total.
Company of Heroes 2 The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West -- MB-98F189742B36B755 - Taken by Garandorf. 1 entrants total.
FEZ -- MB-451DD7BA073415DC - Taken by Mikurden. 4 entrants total.
Total War: ROME II Caesar in Gaul (DLC) -- MB-2568D4E2231B51CF
Intrusion 2 -- MB-E1923B85F9AC2D0C - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.

t1446067153z1.png

Dsyndrome

I guess I get Blackgate on not-Vita for all the trouble. Still no where near done with Origins, so hopefully more patches will come by the time I play AK next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom