• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2016 - A month where 100 games launch rather than coming out earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vuze

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm in the mood for some (rather light and easy) horror game. Any recommendations that aren't first person and don't have tank controls? Preferably 100% controller support for comfy couch compatibility.
Evil Within worthwhile? Bought it ages ago but never dared to touch it.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm in the mood for some (rather light and easy) horror game. Any recommendations that aren't first person and don't have tank controls? Preferably 100% controller support for comfy couch compatibility.

Why Am I Dead At Sea.

sqwarlock

Has anyone bought/played My Summer Car yet? I'm intrigued, but I worry it's "Let's Play/Streamer bait" where it's vastly more fun to watch than it is to play.

rtcn63

Evil Within isn't particularly light and easy, unless you're playing on... easy. It's harder than RE4 much of the time.

Parsnip

"My Summer Car" will be out today in EA.

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/516750/

These trailers, lol.

"You can feel hot without being good looking"

GOTY.

Wok

Ghost 1.0 is 50% off on Steam for 48 hours. It is among the best games that I have finished this year. Made by the creator of Unepic.

Ascheroth

So where is SEGA's yearly PC port? Usually drops around this time right?

Typing of the Dead - October 29th 2013
Valkyria Chronicles - November 11th 2014
Sonic Lost World - November 2nd 2015

I think VC was announced at the end of October, and Lost World at the beginning.
So there's still time :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom