• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2016 - A month where 100 games launch rather than coming out earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Yo Jase, wonder if you can shed any light on this but Lollipop Chainsaw was published by WB back in the PS360 era; do they still hold licensing or publishing rights?

The Resident Evil talk means that I have to suggest people watch episode two of the new season of Black Mirror.

Bayonetta is coming. Guaranteed.

Platinum collection: A. Reigns, Bayo 1 and Vanquish for $20 each, get all 3 in a bundle of $60.

Hey a man can dream.

Soulflarz

Banned
That's odd, it showed up for me a few days ago.

orz, this is weird.

unknown.png

that looks right for sp at least, right?

In case you have a GTX 1070/1080 by EVGA: http://www.evga.com/thermalmod/
I read this and I don't quite get what to do. I can get a free one, is this kind of like a backplate?
Yo Jase, wonder if you can shed any light on this but Lollipop Chainsaw was published by WB back in the PS360 era; do they still hold licensing or publishing rights?

Platinum collection: A. Reigns, Bayo 1 and Vanquish for $20 each, get all 3 in a bundle of $60.

Hey a man can dream.
Oh my god if I could do that Platinum Pack I'd get it. Maybe knock it to like $45 or $50 to increase incentive.

orz, this is weird.

that looks right for sp at least, right?

Ok, judging from the Steam forums it seems quite a few people are having this problem. It's apparently related to the deluxe edition of the game, people who bought it have the season pass but not the dlc yet.

Volimar

btw, Elite Dangerous drops its next big update tomorrow. 2.2 for owners of Horizons and I think 1.7 for owners of the vanilla game.

I am not knocking Sony or Microsoft for their approach, but as a PC Gamer I feel like I have very little incentive to buy into their products.
Ah yes, should have worded it different. Wasn't implying you did that but just stating my opinion that either, MS/Sony and Nintendo's approach, are good ways for home consoles.
I share your sentiment. Ever since getting a capable PC, all I look at consoles are exclusives really and surprisingly Nintendo and Sony stand out. Xbox on the other hand, hard to justify.
get fo1 and 2 at least

they're so good
One day.
I've seen glitches more terrifying than many horror games.

Ozium

is there any combat in owlboy or is it just running around doing fetch quests?

or is it running around doing fetch quests w/ combat

rtcn63

Sega announcing their port this week, I can smell it :<
If it is Vanquish or Bayonetta for $20 I will raffle a copy.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TEAMEVGA/comments/58pisc/statement_regarding_1080_ftw_vrmmem_temps/d92cndq/

Fuck the tresspasser puzzles in Ratchet and Clank. The later ones just grind the pace of the game to a halt. And if you want the trophy, you can't pay your way through. (I normally don't care for trophies but I'm too deep in son, I'm too deep)
I read that and don't want to take my GPU apart. I haven't had any heat issues, I think.

Tizoc

I personally wouldn't mind a Sakura Wars game/collection :p
Though I find it odd that SEGA Japan wouldn't let their Western studios take a jab at their titles; Total War Valkyria would be something interesting to see, heck toss in a Sakura Wars Expansion and you've introduced the west to 2 of your premier RPG series.

Soulflarz

Banned
so for skyrim legendary, is it a one time "preorder to get the full game cheap" sort of deal, or is it an automatic upgrade on PC if you own the game+dlc?

QUICK SOMEONE SHINE THE JASEC SIGNAL
it'sfuckingnothing.gif

I wish I had the power to make Sega publish all their games at once.
Check the updates themselves. If when you click on the new change number, a lot of apps are included, it means it's not a specific update. Only updates specific for the app means it's being worked on.

dismay.gif

I'm still shocked Virtua Fighter never made it to Steam, even Tecmo beat them lol.

I feel like we're close to get our SEGA announcement. And if we don't... That means Sonic Lost World put them off... Which would be god damn stupid from SEGA.

I feel like we're close to get our SEGA announcement. And if we don't... That means Sonic Lost World put them off... Which would be god damn stupid from SEGA.

Lost World at 100K+ (shoutouts to humble bundle) according to steam spy. Surely it performed within their expectations

Bayo 1 or VF5FS would make me so happy.

Lost World at 100K+ (shoutouts to humble bundle) according to steam spy. Surely it performed within their expectations

I am not quite sure whether it performed within their expectations. I mean Sonic is still the bigger name than VC and that sits at almost 900.000.

Tizoc

Yeah I mean if Sonic Colors were released instead of LW, that would've been better, Colors has a great OST and Eggman's PA are pretty good-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvS7ewAkwEA

Nah Lost World had no effect. Here's my theory-
Intially they planned 1 game a year, after seeing how well V. Chronicles did they decided to go ahead with working on more ports. LW was next in line so had that release as part of the 1 year a game a plan.
Now whether the 1 year a game plan still holds is anyone's guess.

iiicon

I haven't played Dark Souls 3 since May so I'm not sure how old this is, but I just booted up the game and my Steam Controller config no longer works. I had the right trackpad set up as a mouse that would lock on to enemies when clicked in. Now all it does is recenter the camera. Very annoying.

Jawmuncher

Playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided with the steam controller is kinda weird. I'm definitely aiming worse than I would on a regular pad. It tips to making it better?

rtcn63

Games with cool art/narratives but lackluster gameplay generally go in the "watch someone else on youtube plow it" list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom