• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2016 - A month where 100 games launch rather than coming out earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
idk about quantum brake but alan wake is really cool

i love idris elba tho so wouldn't surprise me if quantium brook is really good too

Parsnip

Rave lights are the best.

I miss living in an apartment with a balcony. Dusting a PC is so much easier when you have one.

rtcn63

My spoopy avatar

Piers%20Morgan.jpg

gelf

You weren't kidding about this. I decided to give the story a go and got my ass handed to me at the end of the first chapter with Shinnok :

Also this game has an insane amount of content. It's actually kind of intimidating so I just end up picking the regular 1v1 mode and stick with that. Such a stark contrast to SF5.
As far as Mortal Kombat AI goes I'd say MKX is the best one in the series. Not a high bar but nothing is as bad as facing Shao Kahn in any previous game.

I've ventured online but I get rushed and comboed to death before I know what happened by most players so I'm glad there's plenty to do elsewhere. AI is a piece of piss by comparison to online.

rtcn63

There, installed rottr again. Stopped playing a while back because I wanted to save it for a better gpu and then kind of forgot about it.

ROTTR is a scary game in the sense that it's overwhelmingly disappointing and I'm afraid that other games will try to emulate it

man

now i want a game with idris elba in it

i want a picture taking mode with him

Wasn't he in Modern Warfare 3?

luther.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
i think he's in like that rainbow six ad?

i forget

i think im gonna make an idris elba lookalike for my dks3 dlc run

i need to take screenshtos of him

def sim

I fast forwarded through a few on the episodes on YT... the game seems it would actually be better without those ancillary characters.

I certainly think so. I like the concept, but they executed it poorly and made the overall product seem worse.

Tizoc

ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition - is it a good PC port?

Yes it is! But keep in mind that the assets/textures are pretty LQ, although there is a fan project to get HQ textures in.
Still it's a decent game for $5 and has great voice acting.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shenzhen I/O -- MB-DDF6A0D5AF55BCF0 - Taken by Sarcasm. 40 entrants total.
From Zachtronics, makers of TIS-100 and SpaceChem. Early Access but basically complete.

t1475974420z1.png

GaussTek

I've updated Enhanced Steam to version 8.9.1 for Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

Edge users will need to update their files manually from https://github.com/jshackles/Enhanced_Steam_Edge then click "Reload extension" in Edge.

1cvyM3A.png

Let me know if anyone runs into any issues.

Yo, thanks a lot for the update. However, sadly, it didn't solve my issue using Firefox, dunno if this only happens to me, or if I'm missing something like some kind of option, although I just tried it on Chrome and works just fine:

Guys, a bit of a help here with Enhanced Steam. Using Firefox 49.0.1. For some reason, it stopped showing up in the http://steamcommunity.com pages, BUT it does show up normally when I go to the main page, go to a game page etc (the steampowered.com ones). Meaning I cannot see any enhancements on the market, wishlist, and all the other stuff.

Dunno if it's a glitch or if that shouldn't happen. I already tried reinstalling it and resseting its options. Any idea? Thanks!

Basically, Enhanced Steam doesn't show up AT ALL on the community pages (I cannot even see green dot at the top of the page after it loads), but shows up just fine on the main page and games.

Thanks a lot for the great work!!

ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition - is it a good PC port?

I don't remember running into any technical issues playing it.
One thing to note, though, is that you need access the extra story DLC via a menu once you launch the game. It is worth playing through once you've beaten the main story.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yo, thanks a lot for the update. However, sadly, it didn't solve my issue using Firefox, dunno if this only happens to me, or if I'm missing something like some kind of option, although I just tried it on Chrome and works just fine:

Thanks a lot for the great work!!

A lot of the features don't work on the community site in Firefox 49, sadly. This is because Valve specifically set a CSP on those pages that Firefox doesn't allow extensions to overwrite. This has been fixed in Firefox 50 however, which is currently in beta. For optimal performance, I recommend updating Firefox to version 50 or higher to enable most of Enhanced Steam's functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom