• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Lethal League is so awesome, but there seems to be very few people online?

Could not find a single game tonight :/

Purkake4

Banned
Not much. The game will speak for itself come tomorrow, good or bad. I haven't tried it in around half a year so might as well wait until the release before trying but I'm just not feeling it. It has a hell of a job to top Supreme Commander because that game still exists and is playable.
Looks pretty great from the last time I checked on it. I loved the crazy no breaks RTS action that SupCom had.

Terra_Ex

If you plan to stream a visual novel, don't speed through the dialogue. I came in late, right when you got a game over, then you restarted and I couldn't read anything. Speeding through might be more convenient for you but it makes for lousy watching.
Who wants to read text with all that avian eye candy on screen?

Turfster

You can get Dead Rising 3 for $26 here
It's not a good idea to link to illegal resellers.

Also good god at The Few.
Last cast still hasn't dropped. I'm at over 5 hours with only 3 drops..

Also, also, looks like I was right.
The Orc game in the new Groupees bundle is the Orc Farting game. Sigh.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Ludwig is interesting and so far unbundled. And that's it.

Actually it was in the Indie Gala Monday bundle 13. That's where I got it, at least.

Tizoc

It's not a good idea to link to illegal resellers.

Also good god at The Few.
Last cast still hasn't dropped. I'm at over 5 hours with only 3 drops..

Also, also, looks like I was right.
The Orc game in the new Groupees bundle is the Orc Farting game. Sigh.

It's a beat'em-up actually.

I only want Actua Soccer from this bundle.

Tizoc

A beat-em-up...you just said the magic words, even if those words are drowned out by the game's dumb flatulence theme.

How is it otherwise?

The demo on PS3 sadly didn't sell me on the game, it's a 3D overhead beat'em-up and I don't remember much of it sadly. If there is a demo on Steam too, try it on there or on PS3/360.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Actually, you're right. I just looked at that one took me 8.4 hours. Sheesh.

Just one of those "middle of the night" kinda things #idlemaster

Who knows any more.

Spacebase DF-9 is half price. I love games like Banished, Tropico (tycoon games) and stuff like FTL so its the type of game I think i'll like but is it good?

No yeah, well, it's an ok game, it's just that I've always thought it was heavily overrated.

also I suck at it, therefore it sucks itself :p
I feel the same way, I'm not sure if that was just because it was on the Wii during a dry spell for the system

Loving Hexcells by the way. It's nice to see that Rock Paper Shotgun were so enthusiastic about the sequels. I'll probably pick those up some time too.

Anustart

Is it possible that the credentials needed to get into heaven is having a steam library full of fantastic games?

Who will join me in starting Steamology?

Also, I require Gta v and mgs v now.

Edit: Can we take our library with us when we die? Surely an all loving God has Terrabit internet and bitchin computers right?

Nzyme32

Pre-emptive prepare for dissapointment... OverclockersUK or Asus (not sure which is responsible) are teasing you to..

"get ready for Half Life 3 and GTA V PC Launch with an AMD Radeon 290 from Asus in the form of this DirectCU II OC graphics card, overclocked out the box and rewarded by our own Gibbo as one of the best cooled and quietest 290's on the market"

I'd assume it's for the clickbait but I also assume someone is going to blow this out of proportion soon enough. You've been warned

Asgaro

Pre-emptive prepare for dissapointment... OverclockersUK or Asus (not sure which is responsible) are teasing you to..

I'd assume it's for the clickbait but I also assume someone is going to blow this out of proportion soon enough. You've been warned

BELIEVE.

2013 + Valve Time = 2014.

MhQlPIH.jpg

Mind_0_Cover_Art.png

Looks like another Japanese game is now on Greenlight
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=309930148

Mind Zero. This was originally released on PS Vita but is sadly mediocre-ly recieved. It's like a poor man's Persona 1 from what I recall.

Incidentally enough, this is fro Acquire who made Way of the Samurai 4.
They also made...AkibaStrip...which is releasing on PS3, PS Vita nd PS4
Akiba%27s_Trip_2_Cover.jpg

Thank fuck, now I might get it for a reasonable price. Today's news has pleased me greatly.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Incidentally enough, this is fro Acquire who made Way of the Samurai 4.
They also made...AkibaStrip...which is releasing on PS3, PS Vita nd PS4
Akiba%27s_Trip_2_Cover.jpg

I would happily buy both bootleg Not-Persona and Akiba's Trip on Steam.

Mainly because if Not Persona does well enough, Atlus might finally take notice and start working on SMT PC releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom