• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Speaking of cutscenes, some of the cutscenes in Enslaved are pre-rendered 30 FPS ones. Those are quite jarring...

dreamfall

Cutscenes in DR3 look pretty nice.

Been re-playing a ton of DR2 to get in the mood, and I've been enjoying it all over!

I don't know if I'll get to DR3 before this week, even though it's pre-loaded and everything. The lights, the setting, the strange story line- I think I like better than the grey of Los Perdidos. But I'm excited that there won't be Case File time limits! So much stress...

Been re-playing a ton of DR2 to get in the mood, and I've been enjoying it all over!

I don't know if I'll get to DR3 before this week, even though it's pre-loaded and everything. The lights, the setting, the strange story line- I think I like better than the grey of Los Perdidos. But I'm excited that there won't be Case File time limits! So much stress...
The Case File deadlines made Dead Rising 1 (and to a lesser extent 2) so exciting though.

Strongly dislike the direction Capcom took the franchise in, personally.

Momentary

Banned
Like seriously, when is AKSYS gonna get the hint and get this sucker on Steam?
guilty_gear_xrd__sign__by_faretis-d6tyeaq.jpg

The new waifu character is a Guns n' Roses shoutout too

Man... This and Bloodbourne almost have me over the edge on geting a PS4

Helmholtz

Finally finished Dark Souls. Looking back on it, I think the majority of the game is fantastic, and one of the more memorable gaming experiences I've had. The weakest parts for me were probably New Londo, Lost Izalith, and Kin of First Flame. I really enjoyed the exploration aspect of the game - it really felt like I went on a journey. I think the combat was good in terms of keeping difficulty up, and making fights deliberately paced. But I didn't really enjoy it as much as some people seem to. To me this game was all about atmosphere and exploration, and discovering secrets. And in terms of those things this game is brilliant. Even though I beat the game in roughly 60 hours, I still felt like I accomplished so much more than say, spending 70 hours in Skyrim.
I'll probably grab DS2 during the next sale, but I'm a bit burnt out at this point. I've also seen a lot of posters saying it's not as good as the first which is a bit of a bummer.

Good on them, Sony still get's to shit on MS with their exclusivity nonsense and us PC folk get to play it on day 1.

I am shocked after the official point blank PC confirmation was held hostage for literally exactly a month.

At E3, Sony said DF would be working "in tandem with their 3rd party production team" and that it would be coming "exclusively coming to both PS4 and Vita thanks to the relationship with our good friends at Disney", which is no longer the case of course. I'm guessing DF lobbied for the PC release. Due to that wording, Sony woulda deserved having some shit thrown their way, but I can't be arsed checking whether or not they did.

At E3, Sony said DF would be working "in tandem with their 3rd party production team" and that it would be coming "exclusively coming to both PS4 and Vita thanks to the relationship with our good friends at Disney", which is no longer the case of course. I'm guessing DF lobbied for the PC release. Due to that wording, Sony woulda deserved having some shit thrown their way, but I can't be arsed checking whether or not they did.

It just seems like such a waste of time, energy and money locking down stuff as "console exclusive" for however many months, if they think an HD Grim Fandango is going to push PS4's and Vita's than their crazy. Those resources could have been used to make something new.

Stitch

Gold Member
Oh dear lord, I just had a horrible thought. I bought Dead Rising 3 with keys from the russian bear and waiting for it to activate. Now I think it's over the time, but what if it can't ever activate, because I am german and germans don't get the game naturally, so it just stays deactivated forever and ever. D:
Nah, it will unlock in 16+ hours

Someone should bring Bullet Girls to Steam :3

Do expired coupons not get removed from your inventory anymore? I have a couple of ones that expired on the first still in my inventory.

Turfster

Do expired coupons not get removed from your inventory anymore? I have a couple of ones that expired on the first still in my inventory.

This made me check my inventory.
Those 25% off pixel piracy coupons are valid until april NEXT YEAR?
Man, they're going to be in my inventory for a long time.

This made me check my inventory.
Those 25% off pixel piracy coupons are valid until april NEXT YEAR?
Man, they're going to be in my inventory for a long time.

The 75% off Luna Flight is valid until 5/31/2016 (use a proper dating format Valve!), bloody hell, just drop the price. I don't even know why I have that.

Lomax

The 75% off Luna Flight is valid until 5/31/2016 (use a proper dating format Valve!), bloody hell, just drop the price. I don't even know why I have that.

Almost all the really long lasting coupons (including that 75% Lunar Flight coupon) stack with other discounts, so you can sometimes get them super cheap during sales. Though those Pixel Piracy coupons don't stack. To trashbot they go!

Is Divinity Region-Free and does steam allow to be given as Gift? I have a notice that X games bought in X region can only be claimed in Xs countries.

Shadownet

Banned
Helped over 10 people getting Witcher 3 and some other games. #FeelsGOOD!

Special shoutout to my seller. <3
Also some people still owe me a hug.
You know who you are >___>

Shadownet

Banned
Is lethal League available for cheap somewhere?
If you need help. I can help you get a copy or 4 copies. :) PM me on steam, I won't be able to get it for you until tomorrow though. ($4.30 per copy or $17.20 for a 4-pack)

He isn't human. >.>
You just figured that out? LOL silly Winter

Good job spreading the witcher goodness, nice avatar btw.

Thanks :D I'm happy with this.. for the next month or so lol. You never have to change yours. it's a classic in my eyes :)

Symphonic

Anyone have anything they want to trade for Age of Empires II HD? I've got two copies I bought for a friend's brothers, but his brothers changed their mind and didn't want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom