• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
You're goddamn right.

sdCowBu.gif

image.php

I'm sorry Copons, but you'll just have to change your avatar if you want me to stop xD because I, obviously, can't stop myself xD

Shadownet

Banned
Ah ok, that part is supposed to be done stealthy and you won't do much damage anyway, but you should have another weapon beside the silver sword to use with the guards that spot you.
There are 2 guards that will attack you as soon as you enter their room, though. They're behind a closed door after stepping down a few stairs.

I played several times on Dark difficulty (I will do an Insane run sooner or later!) and, while the guards won't drop in 1-2 swings, they won't take more than 6-7 fast swings. Unless they're armored.

That might be why, if I have to sneak through it. Will test it out tomorrow. I honestly thought my game was bugged or something.

Hello gorgeous
My first avatar quote.
I think
Its not as good as Copons. Not memorable enough.

It's Marco.
No Marco loves me. Unlike a certain someone. >___>

I would like you all stop doing that and stick to one, it's scary to find thread of seemingly new people every second day.
Elizabeth is too beautiful for me to only represent one of her pictures. Sorry Arthea.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
OMG what the hell is happening with my steam icons??!

j16K6BNzUt15s.png

Damn, I stayed up until 4 AM playing Ittle Dew.

On the plus side, it's my birthday. woo?

Happy birthday. Dont eat too much cake ;)

Btw. anyone can help me with a problem? I preloaded DR3, but when I wanna play it it shows "still encrypted" and it also shows its not available yet. A friend, also in Germany, could already play it though without using a VPN.

Chariot

That would really suck. It does seem like the sort of thing that Germany would maybe not get unless they release a censored version though.

Could you use VPN to get around that?
I am seriously scared of VPN. Wasn't that one of the moments steam would ban people?

Nah, it will unlock in 16+ hours

Someone should bring Bullet Girls to Steam :3
But people were playing it already yesterday. Is germany one extra day behind?

kudoboi

playing DR3 on my rig where it dropped to 20FPS gave me an headache that i still have even 12 hours later.

i dont know if i should continue :/

wetflame

Pizza Dog
No pigeons for me. Just sitting in work with a cup of hot chocolate trying to wake me up enough to get on with the day. At least it's almost the weekend.

On the plus side, the Binding of Isaac Rebirth release date trailer comes out today, which means I'll be able to pre-order the game tonight. Can't wait.

DocSeuss

So many Septembros in this thread. So good. I gotta wait until the end of the month, sadly.

Wait a second, my birthdays are always sad.

AngerdX

Damn, I stayed up until 4 AM playing Ittle Dew.

On the plus side, it's my birthday. woo?

Happy B-day, hope you´ll have a better one than i did last weekend, everyone but my father forgot mine, and got some congrats 1-2 days later from some.

I must be a terrible person heh

Arthea

Good morning guys. Are pigeons still the hypest thing around today?

the hype is gone already, it might have something to do with pigeons life span/expectancy (><)

OTOH I'm thinking of starting building the Way of Samurai hype palanquin, there are something like 5 of us, so it shouldn't be a problem.

AngerdX

I am seriously scared of VPN. Wasn't that one of the moments steam would ban people?

But people were playing it already yesterday. Is germany one extra day behind?

Nah activating via vpn is fine, just never try and buy somthing thru it as that is bannable if caught.

aku:jiki

I want to feel the DR3 hype but fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, can't get fooled again. Fool me like five times, I don't even know. Point is, I've been excited for every previous DR only to finally get it on release day, launch it and go "oh yeah, I keep forgetting that this franchise is frustrating and boring as shit". Weapons break too damn quickly, zombies respawn too relentlessly, the time limit blows and the story is ridiculous to the point of being stupid and not fun. Is this all still true in DR3?

My scroll wheel broke before I could make it through the hundreds of skin packs and cool marijuana cigarette weapon skins.
"Marijuana cigarette"... Are you 80 years old?

kiyomi

I want to feel the DR3 hype but fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, can't get fooled again. Fool me like five times, I don't even know. Point is, I've been excited for every previous DR only to finally get it on release day, launch it and go "oh yeah, I keep forgetting that this franchise is frustrating and boring as shit". Weapons break too damn quickly, zombies respawn too relentlessly, the time limit blows and the story is ridiculous to the point of being stupid and not fun. Is this all still true in DR3?

Same, when DR3 released on XB1 I was excited; then I remembered DR2 being one of the most painful and boring experiences of last-gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom