• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annubis

Finished my first Katawa Shoujo playthrough
Emi <3

W7p0zdd.jpg

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Link

Hey my friend worked really hard on making this article, so y'all better read it! :p

Silent Cartographer is such an amazing level. No other Halo games has really captured what made Silent Cartographer so good. The atmosphere, the non-linear design, everything about it is just so good.

If you haven't ever played a Halo game, I suggest downloading the Halo PC demo to play it. You won't be disappointed.

Please release the Master Chief Collection on Steam, Microsoft. :(

Tenrius

Only 50% off Guild Wars. Does the game even have an active community anymore?

I actually own a retail copy of Nightfall and I played it five or six years ago for 20-30 hours (didn't get very far). It's pretty good as far as those MMO games go.

Lomax

It's almost certainly going to be $20 with a discount for previous owners that I'd expect to put it at $15. The absolute lowest I see it being for previous owners is $10, and that's still a bargain. It's essentially a completely new game.

In happier news, here's BoI Rebirth

header_292x136.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/250900/

15&#8364; / $15, 33% loyalty discount

Yay for it being the best I could have hoped for. I understand the game isn't for everyone, but for those of us it is, that price is a bargain. Plus if you get in early, you get to enjoy all the really exploitable combinations before they get nerfed.

I thought it was gonna having a deep loyalty discount :(

It's a complete remake by a completely different company (with more new content than any expansion would ever have). We're honestly lucky there was any discount at all. It's little different than the Hatoful Boyfriend situation. Plus a discount larger than the current store price of the old game wouldn't make any sense at all.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ANuclearError, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hatoful Boyfriend -- MB-DD7FBD70F599F0EE - Taken by ramoisdead. 63 entrants total.

t1409941555z1.png

Reposting since Modbot didn't.

ViviOggi

Yay for it being the best I could have hoped for. I understand the game isn't for everyone, but for those of us it is, that price is a bargain. Plus if you get in early, you get to enjoy all the really exploitable combinations before they get nerfed.
You were right regarding the EU price...

Tenrius

I'm going to have a DESK again next week, after more than a month of miserable coffee table existence. Gotta finish Original Sin and Tesla Effect, maybe play some strategy games. I've largely fallen out of touch with Steam lately, been playing my 3DS mostly.

Salsa

im totes fine with paying $10 for it, just expected it to be a bit more and not time-limited considering edmund's releases before

it's a different team with a publisher tho so shouldnt be that surprised

Ezalc

Not in your region maybe.

Damn it steam. No guild wars games show up in the brazilian steam. Hey Jshackles maybe this could be something to work on if possible? At least showing games that don't appear in different regions? I think that might be illegal though or something I don't know.

How much are the guild wars games in dollars right now since I can't see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom