• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario ff

Banned
I jumped on the Shadow of Mordor deal for $31 at Nuuvem with a friend. Am I gonna regret this? I didn't see anyone post about that deal, but I saw it as the historical low price in Enhanced Steam.

Tizoc

I jumped on the Shadow of Mordor deal for $31 at Nuuvem with a friend. Am I gonna regret this? I didn't see anyone post about that deal, but I saw it as the historical low price in Enhanced Steam.

Umm...it's like $24-25 if you get it from Russia >_>;

Deitus

which shitty 2D indie garbage game should I add for my 500th title?

Shovel Knight or Super Time Force?

If you're going to play any shitty 2D indie garbage game, Butt Butt is the clear choice.

Seriously, Shovel Knight is great, especially if you have any affinity for 2D NES platformers like Mega Man and Castlevania.

Anteater

IT'S SATURDAY YEAH.

I've decided to do banner saga, state of decay, lego marvel, murdered soul suspect this weekend.

Another week without a Capcom sale, still need to pick up remember me, meanwhile it's like 2k and codemasters sale everyday. DmC is still 50, Fuck

Tellaerin

Slightly off topic, but Amiga games are finally coming to GOG.

Hopefully it's just a question of time before we have best versions of classics like Cannon Fodder, Alien Breed and, let's not kid around, the Amiga game you want the most, Arabian Nights on Steam.

99% of the games I want the most are from the Psygnosis back catalogue, and since Psygnosis was absorbed by Sony, I imagine that's not happening. :s As far as non-Psygnosis stuff goes, I'd be pretty excited if Projectyle showed up on PC (MANIC MOOSE 4 LYFE!). Never played Arabian Nights back in the day, but looking at some screenshots now, I'd definitely be interested in checking it out.

Yuuuup. Laura Bailey is the best Boss.

Thanks to SR2, Katie Semine will always be the Boss to me. Still pains me that she wasn't one of the voices in the later games.

IT'S SATURDAY YEAH.

I've decided to do banner saga, state of decay, lego marvel, murdered soul suspect this weekend.

Another week without a Capcom sale, still need to pick up remember me, meanwhile it's like 2k and codemasters sale everyday. DmC is still 50, Fuck

Are you gonna buy them, just play them, try to complete them or what? Cause I'll tell you right now, it takes about 50 hours to 100% Lego Marvel.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream -- MB-04868315AEED3E92 - Taken by rainking187
Wizardry 8 -- MB-3456DAA108250F6D - Taken by Htown
System Shock 2 -- MB-409F385C5A5E7A21 - Taken by NightmareTrigger
Wizardry 6 & 7 -- MB-6C2BC481C1A0521E - Taken by Lomax

Anteater

Are you gonna buy them, just play them, try to complete them or what? Cause I'll tell you right now, it takes about 50 hours to 100% Lego Marvel.

Oh I'm just gonna play them, I won't be able to complete them lol, I don't think I could 100% marvel anyway, I'll probably get burned out at some point if it's long.

I just finished the first episode of The Walking Dead Season 2 (thanks again shadownet bby <3) and while the first episode was not as good as the first episode of season 1 I still really enjoyed it. Also I already know who clem was referring to in the preview for ep 2(which I'll play tomorrow), she was so talking about (I'm assuming spoilers for ep 2, remember, I'm just guessing as I've avoided every single spoiler possible for season 2:
Kenny
)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of ANuclearError, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ANuclearError, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hatoful Boyfriend -- MB-DD7FBD70F599F0EE - Taken by ramoisdead

t1409941555z1.png

Lomax

I really wonder how this Shadow of Mordor will be like. Will it be the next Colonial Marines? Mediocre?
For fans?
Or blow everyone away?

I think if it manages to be Assassin's Creed in Middle Earth most people will be pretty happy with it. Though I'm sure their "brilliant emergent design" will prove to be something less than The Greatest Thing Ever™. I have a feeling it will be a bit of a system hog though.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Sorry for any ModBot availability over the last few days. The VPS I have ModBot on has been doing some reboots overnight the last few days (presumably installing updates? Don't know) and I didn't have ModBot added to the boot scripts until now so I've just been manually starting it again--and the last few days I've been traveling or tied up in meetings pretty much the whole time so I haven't caught it in the morning. When I restart it it plays out the queue, including reposts, so I'm assuming that's what happened there. I should be able to be a bit more attentive to downtime when I'm resettled.

I also added ModBot to rc.local so we should all be good and it should automatically restart after a reboot.

... then again, ModBot starting itself without human supervision... Skynet confirmed?

Myshkin

lmfaooo mik is back!? time to read the hilarious posts that come after his.

I'd like everyone to subscribe to my youtube channel.
There aren't any videos; you'd just get automatically told if I ever made one.

I haven't actually made a youtube channel. But maybe I should just in case.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Welcome to the US! Hope you can find someplace in the area that serves poutine. *crosses fingers*

Hah, yeah right. Americans don't produce cheese curds at all, despite having whole states dedicated to dairy production. So anything that passes as poutine in America is just melted-ass jank mozzarella on gravy potatoes. Not the real thing.

nSI20iO.png

rickyson1

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (rickyson1, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Harvester -- MB-A1BE8963FFE5A316 - Taken by darkchewie
Wizardry 8 -- MB-E10385178DEACA98 - Taken by TheMadMan007
System Shock 2 -- MB-495229F458A7D563 - Taken by creamsugar
Wizardry 6 & 7 -- MB-4F79AA4AD75AD0B9 - Taken by trailmix16

-Deimos

Hah, yeah right. Americans don't produce cheese curds at all, despite having whole states dedicated to dairy production. So anything that passes as poutine in America is just melted-ass jank mozzarella on gravy potatoes. Not the real thing.

nSI20iO.png
Shredded > curds

Is The Evil Within region locked? I'm on mobile so can't really check and JaseC is a better search engine than Google for this.

I almost have $60 but I'd rather trade someone on GAF for a copy.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Is The Evil Within region locked? I'm on mobile so can't really check and JaseC is a better search engine than Google for this.

I almost have $60 but I'd rather trade someone on GAF for a copy.

yup, it's locked ... very much so ... sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom