• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Is The Evil Within region locked? I'm on mobile so can't really check and JaseC is a better search engine than Google for this.

I almost have $60 but I'd rather trade someone on GAF for a copy.

Base game itself is region locked.
The Season pass however is NOT region locked.

Is Evil Within releasing in October like Oct. 19th? I want to waste my money on a PS3 ver. and get it for his b-day (jerk doesn't game on PC and his majority of PS3 time is replaying Walking Dead S1 and S2 over and over again...)

Damn. I made over £7 playfire credits with Metro Redux. It helps they are really good games.
highfive.gif

sorry last attempt I promise,

looking for a kind US gaffer who can make US purchases (via credit card) I'm after an ebook through bradygames for a steam game (ultra street fighter) but they don't accept international payments. PM or add me on steam

wilflare

Hah, yeah right. Americans don't produce cheese curds at all, despite having whole states dedicated to dairy production. So anything that passes as poutine in America is just melted-ass jank mozzarella on gravy potatoes. Not the real thing.

nSI20iO.png

you need to visit Wisconsin
loved my time there

Khronico

I'm running into the absolute worst of the Payday 2 community today. First match consisted of me and the entire team getting kicked because the host had a temper tantrum that we weren't playing optimally, second and third were stealth missions that the host kept restarting because the team kept alerting the cops, and then just now I get kicked because I'm not wearing the right mask. I love the game but man random pub matches are HORRIBLE.

fenners

I won System Shock 2 in a modbot giveaway a while back, only fair to put my new spare code up for grabs from today's Bundlestar pack ;)

ModBot 3 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fenners, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Runespell Overture -- MB-B36DFE6A71C523F5 - Taken by nightstorm. 3 entrants total.
Hydrophobia Prophecy -- MB-D74CE49E65BE04E9 - Taken by hardcastlemccormick. 2 entrants total.
System Shock 2 -- MB-52D55B5B767F3720 - Taken by Helmholtz. 6 entrants total.

t1409973467z1.png

Runespell's an interesting fantasy draped take on Poker/solitaire gameplay. I enjoyed it.

rtcn63

A Wisconsiner who is actually from Canada... does Stump plan on being Dave Foley's character in Newsradio?

Also, shoutout to the late Phil

tumblr_m0fcza0zT91rng702o1_400.gif

dancing-phil-hartman-o.gif

I know he's already posted about it, but is anyone willing or able to help Mr. Teachwell out? He needs help buying something that needs a US-based credit/debit card, and I just made a big purchase and am unable to help him myself.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Some extras and stuff.

ModBot said:
Instructions for BinaryPork2737:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 8 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BinaryPork2737, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Wizardry 8 -- MB-1B8ECFA08E412E02 - Taken by Sarcasm. 1 entrants total.
Harvester -- MB-7505DE32BD8AA974 - Taken by Aitor. 3 entrants total.
AudioSurf -- MB-683F9E85C7B3C276 - Taken by adriano999. 4 entrants total.
Spate -- MB-9D795C0094C6EC4F - Taken by CrunchyFrog. 2 entrants total.
Victim of Xen -- MB-B4CEB790E0B1AEBD - Taken by nja. 1 entrants total.
Shadow Man -- MB-1635E1F0EB583DEC - Taken by diablogod. 1 entrants total.
AI War: Fleet Command Plus DLC -- MB-100B8C14309B4ABA - Taken by Lomax. 1 entrants total.
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream -- MB-CFAF735E4582B50E - Taken by Ozium. 2 entrants total.
Jet Gunner -- MB-26D445DCE05A5591 - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.

t1409968526z1.png

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Full Motion Goo

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Audio Surf -- MB-C7182B5BCC04A0FA - Taken by iosefe
Gravity Badgers -- MB-E8414269AA658555 - Taken by Maniac. 3 entrants total.
System Shock 2 -- MB-BCA588F39C3728CB - Taken by GrinningColossus
World of Goo -- MB-C7E7AD4EAA37AE9F - Taken by grosvenor_92
Harvester -- MB-281D60AFEF895CBF - Taken by Nabs

Rudakus

Hah, yeah right. Americans don't produce cheese curds at all, despite having whole states dedicated to dairy production. So anything that passes as poutine in America is just melted-ass jank mozzarella on gravy potatoes. Not the real thing.

nSI20iO.png

I moved to Florida and no one had ever even heard of cheese curds. It was a glorious day for them when I introduced that bit of heaven to them. We had them up north I think mostly the curds came from Wisconsin.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of fenners, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fenners, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Runespell Overture -- MB-B36DFE6A71C523F5 - Taken by nightstorm. 3 entrants total.
Hydrophobia Prophecy -- MB-D74CE49E65BE04E9 - Taken by hardcastlemccormick. 2 entrants total.
System Shock 2 -- MB-52D55B5B767F3720 - Taken by Helmholtz. 6 entrants total.

t1409973467z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of xeris, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (xeris, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

US and THEM -- MB-1D4F50ED349CA25B - Taken by Aitor. 1 entrants total.
Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold -- MB-746EB5F443CF4122 - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.
Shadow Man -- MB-B26EB2E6625BBB39 - Taken by KingDirk - Taken by $h@d0w. 2 entrants total.
Pixel Puzzles: Japan -- MB-BD4F3CFFAD5A9B2C - Taken by user237. 1 entrants total.
Cold War -- MB-502280C11A985B6E - Taken by Kaper. 1 entrants total.

t1409973468z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of bakeray, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bakeray, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

EU LoL Arcade Miss Fortune Skin -- MB-6C3CAAC6078E0240 - Taken by Tizoc. 1 entrants total.
EU LoL Riot Kayle Skin -- MB-BEFC5FC7B92A3323 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.

t1409973469z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of derExperte, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (derExperte, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry -- MB-11DDC2D61666A9DC - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 27 entrants total.

t1409973473z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of milena87, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (milena87, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

t1cxE6r.gif
Wasteland 2 -- MB-0D369C28106E4EDE - Taken by Daedalos42. 24 entrants total.

t1409973474z1.png

derExperte

This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of derExperte, who is running this raffle.

Well shit, I decided to not post it today but instead tomorrow so EuroGAF gets a chance but forgot that this happens. No way back or is there?

Can I change it to a 24hr raffle by resubmitting?

Anustart

Bought Hatoful Boyfriend right before I left for work. My girlfriend alerted me that she had a bag put over her head in a cave she lived in and was murdered! I had no idea such a thing was possible.

In Wisconsin and Michigan (and a bit of Minnesota) you basically trip over cheese curds.

Not a lot of poutine to order, however. I've only had it at one or two places in the midwest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom