• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
Woke up today and got a wonderful heartfelt message from a good friend on GAF. totally made my day. I'm sorry I haven't response yet. Today is a bit busy. But if you're reading this. Thank you. I will talk to you soon. :) I hope you have a good day man.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Never played this, bought one for me and one for one of you... good luck!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Stuggernaut, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons -- MB-05E0EA993B4C745D - Taken by salazar547. 28 entrants total.

t1410038609z1.png

Haunted

Speaking of having hundreds of games in your backlog, I just looked at the entry list of the most recently finished Ludum Dare.

2500 entries.

2500 new games, made over a weekend. Boggles the mind.

I can't wait for the judging to be finished in a couple days and check out the top 50 or so.

There's usually plenty of worthwhile experiences - and even a handful of games that'll eventually become full Steam releases (most recently, Gods Will Be Watching and Titan Souls).

people bet skins in cs? how does it work exactly? Like if I beat you, you give me skin a and if I lose I give you skin b? mannnnnnnnnn phuck that! if i have a rare skin its time to make a profit yo

mik7697

Neo Member
people bet skins in cs? how does it work exactly? Like if I beat you, you give me skin a and if I lose I give you skin b? mannnnnnnnnn phuck that! if i have a rare skin its time to make a profit yo

No people usually bet skins in some international matches played by fnatic,LDLC, NiP.....and if you bet on the team with minor chance to win(and it wins) you got most valuable skins of what you already betted

Krystof Koreni

Neo Member

While you guys wait for DR3 to become playable you should buy Pivvot (there's a 66% off coupon floating around). It can be compared to Super Hexagon but it's much more forgiving and you get a better sense of progress. Also there a three different ways to play: Looper, Endless, and Voyage but the basic principle is the same: avoid stuff. I ended up putting 2 hours into this game yesterday without realizing it.

Also it has cards that sell for more than normal; I ended up getting more than my money back from selling them.

Advice heeded. Thanks Widdly!

Momentary

Banned
Mobile hardware is still a ways off even what last-gen consoles could do.

They certainly are gaining some ground, but it'll still be a long ways behind what a 2020 console would be capable of when that time comes around.

Consoles aren't going anywhere for a little while still. I agree that we'll see a push for more digital sales at some point, though.

The Tegra K1 (28nm) runs games almost as well, if not the same as the 360 and PS3. I don't think we're that far off. And with 16nm probably being utilized by 2020, I think mobile platforms will be just fine delivering eye candy to consumers. Graphic engines like UE4 are extremely scale-able and people on the go probably don't care if the game doesn't have as much eye candy as a more powerful stationary piece of hardware, as long as it plays just as well. We'll see though.

kudoboi

what is going on? im trying to buy grid autosport season pass from tf2outpost and literally everyone i checked has it out of stock.

im trying to buy it for 3.5 keys

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
So I found this on Greenlight.

EVERYTHING is a surreal, first person, 3d action-adventure platform video game
for PC, Mac and Linux devices.

some features:

* is it a dream, memories or my journey into madness?
* surreal, abstract free to interpret world
* 3d first person experience with running, jumping and falling down
* four color cga graphic
* ultra retro radical sounds and music
* full game controllers support
* Oculus Rift support

* achievements
* Benjamin Franklin, Marylin Monroe and Wyatt Earp

It sounds weirdly interesting.

Deitus

Man, even the cutscenes of DR3 are glitchy as hell. I just had a cutscene where one of the people was completely invisible, but people were talking to him, so sometimes the camera would focus on him and it would just be nothing. Meanwhile everyone else in the scene were walking through cars and just clipping right through them, and the camera angle would sometimes just show an extreme closeup of a car while people were talking.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Is the co-op for Sniper Elite V2 worth playing?

I enjoyed (but thought the game kinda dragged it's heels a bit) the singleplayer. But I'm not sure if I want to replay the missions a second time in co-op if it isn't worthwhile. The multiplayer was full of bullshit/hackers when I checked it a while back, so I don't think I'll play that again.

Arthea

I'm somewhat shocked that so little of my fl owns and plays Everyday Genius. As far as puzzle games go, I can understand this one being not for everyone, but it's one of the best Sudoku alikes, and I even blaspheme some... it's almost better than Sudoku. (><)

We only wish that Mass Effect 3 stopped in the middle of the storyline.

hey, c'mon now, I had some laughs with that ending, not in the middle!

mik7697

Neo Member
Is the co-op for Sniper Elite V2 worth playing?

I enjoyed (but thought the game kinda dragged it's heels a bit) the singleplayer. But I'm not sure if I want to replay the missions a second time in co-op if it isn't worthwhile. The multiplayer was full of bullshit/hackers when I checked it a while back, so I don't think I'll play that again.

well, the co-op missions are pretty fine because most of the time you try to do all stealth and here take advantage the help of the friend in-game.
for me it isn't worth to replay the game just for co-op...buy sniper elite 3 if you really want to have a similar experience =)

iosefe

well, the co-op missions are pretty fine because most of the time you try to do all stealth and here take advantage the help of the friend in-game.
for me it isn't worth to replay the game just for co-op...buy sniper elite 3 if you really want to have a similar experience =)
I have both, haven't touched either aside from the very first mission in V2. With that said, which is more worth my time and is fun?

Arthea

I did nothing what was planned for today and played games all day long. Feels good and bad at the same time, if you know what I mean.

Do any of you know of some Sokoban game on steam or greenlight? I would like to push some boxes from time to time, but I can't find any.

Ruruja

I'm somewhat shocked that so little of my fl owns and plays Everyday Genius. As far as puzzle games go, I can understand this one being not for everyone, but it's one of the best Sudoku alikes, and I even blaspheme some... it's almost better than Sudoku. (><)

Sudoku are my least favourite puzzles, that's why.

please don't remove me from your friend's list (><)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom