• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of crazyrabbits, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (crazyrabbits, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Another Perspective -- MB-D9C9700C4F7962BD - Taken by spindoctor. 4 entrants total.
Containment The Zombie Puzzler -- MB-C362FCEAFE6B97AD - Taken by r3n4ud. 3 entrants total.
Realms of the Haunting -- MB-7F5812E4AFB00744 - Taken by Patison. 5 entrants total.
The Sun at Night -- MB-8B26416EAA4852BE - Taken by Hugstable. 8 entrants total.
Night Shift -- MB-D0CDDA4A550BFCDE - Taken by louiedog. 1 entrants total.
Where Angels Cry -- MB-5B871F7407E6BB87 - Taken by Sendou. 1 entrants total.
1000 Amps -- MB-07F14912D8B7975B - Taken by astrogamer. 1 entrants total.

ulgzbKC.png
Dungeon Lurk II (Desura) -- MB-BD41F5AA9135C137
Ludwig -- MB-CA0B8D37F680C24E - Taken by Henry Swanson. 1 entrants total.
Canyon Capers -- MB-9EAB3B97E5E34EA4 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Dungeons of Dredmor Complete -- MB-66DB2BA58CA2DB33 - Taken by Vlad. 2 entrants total.

t1410026129z1.png

Phinor

Is F1 2014 region locked?

Kind of annoying that they are asking full triple A price when the actual next F1 game is coming first half next year. No discount for people who have faithfully purchased the previous games or anything. I have a feeling this game will sell less than half of what F1 2013 sold.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Hey here's a thing. Has Capcom said any thing about that ludicrous DLC for Dead Rising coming to PC yet? Checking the DB there's 4 named items of DLC and a 5th unlabelled and unreleased.

http://steamdb.info/app/265550/dlc/

http://steamdb.info/app/322180/subs/

How many packs were there on Xboxo Uno? Could be a good omen.

Noticed that the other day. At least we know that the other DLC will come to Steam eventually. Too bad the Arcade Remix DLC wasn't available at launch.

why is no one talking about this game?!?!? O_O

OMG - instabuy!! :D

Reality Pump DRM the hell?

That's why no one is talking about the game.

Anteater

i think that marcus dude died in my game in state of decay, i don't know how but i can't switch to him and i can't find him, all i remember was a message telling me marcus is deaaad when I was out looting

edit: no wait the dude just walked right past me like nothing happened

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ulgzbKC.png
Don't Move (Desura) -- MB-D371333979992D2B - Taken by Henry Swanson

t1410024749z1.png

Just booted up Dead Rising 3 for the first time [..] Man, it runs like hot garbage.[...]
Admittedly I'm not running super high end.
i5 2500K
GTX 680
8GB RAM
Oh boy, when even your PC has performance troubles.... it can't possibly your hardware though. That was high-end just a short time ago.
Shame, I thought with new consoles being x86 architecture bad ports will be a thing of the past.
---
IndieGala August Heat bundle just unlocked Lifeless Planet
Lifeless Planet looks very interesting but nothing in that bundle interests me, so I guess I'll wait till it hits a better bundle or a sale. Thanks for the heads-up!
---
The Halo article posted on Kotaku, to answer your question, Enco. There's a thread about it somewhere.[...]
Oh man, I really get you. Sometimes I feel like trapped in time when I see everyone around me "advancing" in life while I stand still with no means to change my situation. It's very frustrating and depressive. I hope everything works out for you.
Bookmarked your article for later. Weren't you making a game also? With your love for Halo, did you incorporate any design philosophies into your project? Or even better, care to share more about your game?
As someone who loves FPS I would love to play Halo one day. Never had the chance. Hopefully MCC will come to Steam shortly.
---
When did the discount for Deus Ex disappear? Not like it matters as it goes to 75% off all the time but it's strange.
Probably when Squeenix put up new, region-locked subs the other day.
Ah shucks, I'd have never thought an older title getting subsequently region-locked. Because of that I held back on getting it during sale. Just another bad decision.
---

Based Greenlight.
Even if it is a bad clone, it will still be the best Persona natively available on Steam. So bring it, I say.
---
Please someone gift me this:
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/50001/
:D
Activision
:l
Woah, Activision has no clue. Do they really think this is a good tactic? It would be much more fitting for that bundle to have one zero less. Ok maybe not that much but MW-bundle, BO-bundle and Ghost Complete each for 40 would be realistic for any other pub. And also an acceptable deal for customers I think.
---
Well I mean you said "when I get money", I assumed you'd be robbing a bank or something.
The new Nvidias are looking like they might be the 900 series.
I just hope Nvidia doesn't again skip x60Ti version :/ For me it's the perfect middle-ground between the power of their high-end offerings and value of the entry level cards. A GTX 860Ti was planned for my PC, I guess GTX 960Ti now? They also should put at least 3GB into that. AMD mostly has an edge there.
---
Sorry for long post. It's been quite some time. Feel free to TL;DR ;)
Also, Shadow you on mobile?

AHA-Lambda

While that song almost negates the shitty extra DRM and puts Ass Creed's sea shanties to shame, I'll probably hold out for a sale due to activation limit idiocy. No need for that crap on Steam.

Activation limits? Wut!? It's 2014, not 2008 anymore.

Especially in the caverns and tombs, yes.
Still, better than basically walking through a corridor with gates that block you from going back like in Thi4f

True, I think that goes without saying :p

*flameshield ready*

so far from what I've played though, I think the Thief game I've enjoyed most has been Thief 3 tbh, I think it had a good balance of both.

*runs away*

Dambrosi

Banned
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of crazyrabbits, who is running this raffle.
I'll try for a couple of these, thanks.

Interesting, another game from the maker of Middens:

Link : [url="http://images2.cdn.gamejolt.com/imgserver/game-header/950/17758_1.jpg[/url]
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/4427/screenshots/4.pnghttp://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/4427/screenshots/April_Screen_copy.png
Gingiva[/url]
...ummmm...okay. Looks like the graphical equivalent of a root canal, but I'll approach it with an open mouth mind.

Ryne

Kind of annoying that they are asking full triple A price when the actual next F1 game is coming first half next year. No discount for people who have faithfully purchased the previous games or anything. I have a feeling this game will sell less than half of what F1 2013 sold.

If I can find a way to get F1 2014 cheap, I will. I don't feel like paying full price for that game at all, especially for the issue you mentioned.

I know I'll end up eventually getting the game since I put so many hours into the previous ones, I just dont want to feel too ripped off with the purchase.

Turfster

Not yet, I'll get to that after this one.

I played 3 first, then 4 and now 1 :p

Okay, good.
And yeah, 3 isn't bad at all.
I actually quite enjoyed it when I played it, apart from the stupid OG xbox 1m² levels with loading screens.
4 is a shitfest, tho ;)

(Also, it's kinda weird that you played the trilogy out of order, altho I guess it could technically still work)

Monooboe

Phew been playing DR3 like a madman! Oh how I missed being fully immersed in a game where I just play it all day. Now a break, go to a party, drink a beer, say my hallos and then home and watch Doctor Who... hard sometimes to balance a social life and ones nerdy life.XD

AHA-Lambda

Okay, good.
And yeah, 3 isn't bad at all.
I actually quite enjoyed it when I played it, apart from the stupid OG xbox 1m² levels with loading screens.
4 is a shitfest, tho ;)

(Also, it's kinda weird that you played the trilogy out of order, altho I guess it could technically still work)

yeah I just happened to play 3 a good few years ago now, and played 4 when it came out, only now getting around to the originals :p

Phew been playing DR3 like a madman! Oh how I missed being fully immersed in a game where I just play it all day. Now a break, go to a party, drink a beer, say my hallos and then home and watch Doctor Who... hard sometimes to balance a social life and ones nerdy life.XD

Yup. Wolfenstein last week and now DR3. It's been a while since I was so taken by games!
It definitely shows that there's nothing wrong with me but that something is wrong with most of the games coming out.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Trim the sails and roam the sea!

derExperte

Well I'm confused, thought it was an ongoing raffle. Contacted derp for further instruction.

EDIT: Looks like it was already nuked or redeemed by someone else.

Yeah, I'm sorry. :( I made a three hour raffle, didn't post it because I wanted more people to see it today but forgot I used the repost feature. Then, because that works with other options, sent the same giveaway again with 'raffle24' before the end. Only I fucked that up at first in a way I will never explain in detail because it's too embarassing and in no way Expert-like. So the giveaway you won was created and while I removed the repost option there it didn't stick, just like with the og giveaway. Which still ended after 3hrs but Modbot keeps posting the reminders for 24, meaning he kinda updated the raffle but not really. Weird.

Anyway, I'll see if I can find another Freedom Cry for you. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom