• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when AMD might put out their Alien/Star Citizen ship keys?

1.Alien: Isolation release to PC announcement has been communicated as October 7th, 2014, but Gamers can choose it now and receive their FREE game codes on launch day.

2.The Star Citizen Mustang Variant Racer release date has been communicated as October 1, 2014, but Gamers can choose it now and receive their offer code on release date. Along with the Star Citizen Mustang Omega Variant Racer you also get access to the Star Citizen multiplayer module “Arena Commander” and the “Murray Cup Race Series”. The Star Citizen Mustang Omega Variant Racer can also be used to play Star Citizen (the full game) but additional fees may apply. For more information, visit https://robertsspaceindustries.com/.

They both say on their respective launch dates, I hope they stick to their word.

The Nostradamus DLC will be available separately to purchase. Is that correct?

I would think so, I remember someone saying pre-order DLC usually isn't included in these type of AMD codes. But as far as it being sold separately on the Steam store, I don't see why not. I know I would totally buy it.

morning guys
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

8BitBoy -- MB-7C9D2657F8531F58 - Taken by WinterDemons
Orbital Gear -- MB-49818263147D7492 - Taken by DocSeuss

Miguel81

I would think so, I remember someone saying pre-order DLC usually isn't included in these type of AMD codes. But as far as it being sold separately on the Steam store, I don't see why not. I know I would totally buy it.

My error with Nostradamus, it is actually Nostromo Edition. Still one helluva deal at $0.99 USD, and hopefully a low price for DLC to go along with it.

Khronico

State of Decay is still super fun guys. I've been chipping away at it every day and there hasn't been a bad moment so far. I just managed to move my crew down south to the other town, I'm swimming in resources (currently around 15 pistols, 3 rifles, 4 smgs, 4 shotguns, 3 grenade launchers, and like 40 random melee weapons), most of my survivors have really good skillsets from training, and a parking lot full of cars, it's basically a pleasant vacation but with zombies.

I'm waiting for it all to go horribly wrong.

I went to check my UPlay account for the first time ever (seeing as I won PoP: Forgotten Sands from an earlier giveaway) and found that I have Fallout NV Ultimate from a prior purchase. It confuses me, because (a) I didn't know it also registered to my UPlay account (it gave me a Steam key when I bought it), and (b) I was told that my UPlay order was cancelled when I originally purchased it from the German Ubi store, despite it giving me the Steam key anyway.

Still, I guess it's not that bad a situation. Good to have a backup at least.

Miguel81

I'll be waiting awhile before I pick up DR3(or any new hardware-intensive game). That's what happens when I purchase an AMD setup. Extra issues on top of the regular issues that plague the game. At least it'll save me some bucks down the line -- price drop yay.

Shadownet

Banned
Man I had such a good night playing CSGO. ended up first on the team in both games. scored a handful of headshots, even helped Paul, Saj and Marco ranked up.

Tonight was a good night on CSGO for GAF.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Procrastinated on getting the bundle this week. I already have this game, so anyone who wants it can get it!

I had a lot of fun with it years ago when I first got it. I'm a sucker for "load your own music and play a game with it" sort of games, and it was quite a bit of fun. Probably better than Audiosurf 2 still.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (davepoobond, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

qzNSxgo.jpg
Audiosurf -- MB-CFE7F8EA99C0106C - Taken by Diedac. 1 entrants total.

t1410081571z1.png

humble bundle, btw

ViviOggi

Sometimes the RNG just doesn't love you. I was getting crate drops pretty regularly, but i haven't had a drop in 3 days/14 matches. Sometimes the game just doesn't wanna give.

There's a weekly drop limit and from what I read it doesn't reset for everyone at the same time.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of KingDirk, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KingDirk, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Orcs Must Die 2: Complete Pack -- MB-C12439C215D3A943 - Taken by Jadax. 1 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Terraria failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1410075331z1.png

KingDirk

Sorry if this is the wrong venue for it, but would anybody be up for going in on a four-pack of Lethal League? GAF user Shadownet has 'em up for $17.20 and the game is irresistible at $4.30.

Went 57 in 16 in DM on CSGO, damn I feel good.

Gonna have to play tomorrow and get my rank back (it disappeared due to not playing because I had no headphones for a while).

Oh, and my avatar's been TEW-ized. I'm ready.

Miguel81

I didn't even notice lol, but yeah I can't complain either at that price.

I'm very excited for this October, and having these horror games like Alien Isolation and The Evil Within to play through. Last October, I just played classic horror games because there was nothing of this magnitude then(I missed out on Outlast). Good times ahead!

-MD-

Whenever I launch Divinity:OS I listen to the full song on the main menu, sometimes twice.

So good.

-MD-

I should realllly play some of it but... every time I open up Steam I somehow manage to launch CSGO instead.

Been there many times, just gotta convince yourself to play it.

And never stop until you're done holy shit, stopping in the middle of an RPG is the worst.

Relax.MX

I'm at a point in my job where I have to travel a lot(i started on July and i gonna end maybe until the end of the year), ye had to be out of the community.

1.7 hrs of gaming in the last two weeks is very little for me. Something new happened?

PriitV

Been there many times, just gotta convince yourself to play it.

And never stop until you're done holy shit, stopping in the middle of an RPG is the worst.

I'm at the beginnig in D:OS so that's not even a problem! But instead of playing games right now I'm watching some other people csgo.. please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom