• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I just tried to add a Zero Gear key on ModBot, a key I just took from BlinkBundle by their giveaway, and I received this message:

Error: The key you tried to add for Zero Gear failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

So are they giving duplicate keys?

If it weren't a duplicate key, you wouldn't have received that error.

Nvidia makes the drivers, so...

He said "DR3 patches". Nvidia can't patch DR3, hence the joke. ;)

JaseC

Yeah yeah. The latest drivers are part of the reason DR3 has issues right now (well, one issue anyway), so them patching things up on their end would be a start.

Sure. I was hardly suggesting that improved drivers wouldn't in turn improve the situation.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
dka6Utr.png
Get the one covered in pics just replace Maggie with Saoirse.

def sim

Remember when Capcom was one of the few companies to put out quality ports? MT Framework was a thing of beauty.

MT Framework was great and I expect Panta Rhei to be the same. Dead Rising 3 is running on an in-house Capcom Vancouver engine, IIRC, so we shouldn't look at all their future ports to follow its example.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
The AssCreed Unity delay hurt my brain.

Edit: What I find most bizarre about DR3's PC release is that it seems Capcom gave neither AMD nor Nvidia early builds of the game so they could prepare drivers.

Capcpom gonna Capcpom ;)

abracadaver

do you need a certain steam level to get trading cards?

my friend is level 6 and played 5 hours of dead rising 3 yesterday but when I click on his inventory it shows as empty. I know he hasn't sold them because he doesn't even know what trading cards are.

VK4Vjxt.png

Booyah! That was awesome, I guess you could say I had a good... TIME. Now I've just gotta finish up the HellaDeck.

Anybody else finish Hardcore?
How about that post-credits scene?

JaseC

my friend is level 6 and played 5 hours of dead rising 3 yesterday but when I click on his inventory it shows as empty. I know he hasn't sold them because he doesn't even know what trading cards are.

No. During the beta you had to be level 10 or higher to receive foils, but Valve eventually ditched that.

VK4Vjxt.png

Booyah! That was awesome, I guess you could say I had a good... TIME. Now I've just gotta finish up the HellaDeck.

Anybody else finish Hardcore?
How about that post-credits scene?

I got that achievement too
when it was bugged at the beginning ... I still need to actually complete Hardcore :)
!

cpooi

Anyone knows if MGR:R (Steam) is giftable or code redeemable to people where "this item is currently unavailable in your region"? I don't really want to get the console version when my PC is good enough to play it at 1080p@60 Hz, and I have a 360 wired controller.

I'm from Singapore, and Konami Asia hates Steam.

Sorry if this has been answered earlier, but I never got a clear answer on the specifics of the region locking of MGR:R.

Dr Dogg

Just under 7 hours played of Dead Rising 3 using 340.65 drivers and not one crash (well apart from when exiting the game but Wolfenstein TNO still does that for me). Not going to discount that drivers aren't the issue for other people but it seems a bit more complicated than rolling back to a certain release.

Bizarrely seeing as I never got sucked into the series' past entries, I'm quite enjoying 3.

Kaleinc

Banned

His inventory isn't private?

Dead Rising 3 PC released and is in a rather messy state thanks to the complete lack of updated drivers.

Somehow, I am not surprised.

BTW, I watched How I Live Now last week. Good movie, but Saoirse
and her cousin doing it
was getting kinda creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom