• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Well, I love a girl that isn't afraid to eat. That sounded a bit sexist.

Also, superior pic.

hey now you can eat and not be gross

ibbXu38L2ErLQD.gif

view

DocSeuss

I finally completed Enemy Within. That was neat. A tremendous improvement on an already great game.

Too bad it's not an FPS, though. I'd kill for an FPS that felt like XCOM.

Tizoc

Next Gen Ys done got announced for PS4. Here's hoping it'll eventually get released on PC.

Get on that ish XSEED!

Shadownet

Banned
After joining SteamGAF everything in Off-Topic is so weird. I should stay in this safe haven.
--
Sigh now that I finish Tomb Raider. What should I play next.. I should really get back to Original Sin.. But Witcher 2 keep calling my name.

DocSeuss

Last night I decided to gift a game to some folks on my friends list. Picked out a few I hadn't spoken to for a while and sent them something from their wishlist. Figured it would be a nice surprise. One of them thanked me and immediately removed me from his list. Almost as if he had been meaning to do it for a while and this was the reminder he needed to finally get around to it...

Ask Valve to remove the game, say you bought it for the wrong person.

Because clearly, you did.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Sigh now that I finish Tomb Raider. What should I play next.. I should really get back to Original Sin.. But Witcher 2 keep calling my name.

The Witcher 2 wouldn't be a bad idea if you have 3 pre-ordered, although it is 25 weeks away (and some change), so you could finish Original Sin, play something else to cleanse your palate, and then return to RPGs with TW2.

Shadownet

Banned
The Witcher 2 wouldn't be a bad idea if you have 3 pre-ordered, although it is 25 weeks away (and some change), so you could finish Original Sin, play something else to cleanse your palate, and then return to RPGs with TW2.

I love to give OS a try again but I swear every time I start it up I get overwhelm by it. So much to do and the game doesnt really tell you what to do. Like hey go here, you need to find this.

I guess I'm just too spoiled by other RPGs. OS give you quite a lot of freedom.

milena87

They're both awesome games, so you can't go wrong :p

One playthrough of TW2 is a lot shorter than Original Sin, but 2 playthroughs of TW2 are recommended to get the full story.

So you might play TW2 now, then Divinity OS and return to TW2 for another playthrough just before the release of TW3 :D

Hugstable

Banned

Play Witcher 2 if you haven't yet, it's a very good game and not really all that long, but it's a great experience worth 2 playthroughs. Also play more Dark Souls >:D

I love to give OS a try again but I swear every time I start it up I get overwhelm by it. So much to do and the game doesnt really tell you what to do. Like hey go here, you need to find this.

I guess I'm just too spoiled by other RPGs. OS give you quite a lot of freedom.
Go play Witcher 2, it's shorter.

Shadownet

Banned
Why are TF2 keys on the market more expensive than in the store?

It just makes no sense...

Because people want to make a profit? I mean if TF2 keys are anything like CSGO keys. Meaning you can only get them from the store and not from drops. Why would you wanna sell them at a lost?

deadflower81

Neo Member
Guys, if you need one or more of the following discount code just let me know!

2x 25% - Pixel Piracy
1x 80% - Montague's Mount
1x 50% - Dream

JaseC

Why are TF2 keys on the market more expensive than in the store?

It just makes no sense...

Demand is outstripping supply. Keys bought from the Mann Co. store have a few-day cooldown before they can be traded if either you haven't bought something in the past 30 days or they're the first thing you've bought using a new payment method (e.g. if you'd never used Steam Wallet on the store before and you added $5 to get a couple of keys, you'd have to wait).

Arthea

talking about September, I still will be playing Trails and some other random games, nothing released in September, though. I was tempted by Fable, but I'm not in a hurry.\

I'm really curious about GMG...what astonishing sale will they do today?

I think it's time for Alan Wake sale (><)
Some uplay only games might appear as well

Burekma

Because people want go make a profit? I mean if TF2 keys are anything like CSGO keys. Meaning you can only get them from the store and not from drops. Why would you wanna sell them at a lost?
Yeah, that makes sense, but at the same time, market keys have been cheaper than the ingame store for like a couple years. It's just the last two or three months that the market prices went above ingame.

Wait a minute, you can buy them from a store? What store? Haha seems I've missed something very important here.XD
The ingame store, it's where keys come from. They're &#8364;1.79 there, as opposed to ~&#8364;1.88 on the market right now.

Soule

See all these people saying they have bulk games and nothing to play, been there... Ordered a new PC a few weeks ago since this laptop has multiple rage-inducing issues and I made an awesome backlog list that I got super excited to mow through aaaaaaand it just freezes every 1/2 hour I play games. Ughhhhh, it's with the tech atm and I'm super sour because it's like 2 weeks later and a mobo DOA and 2nd time with the tech + online trouble shooting for days. Not a happy camper.

JaseC

MEGATON: As a result of Valve changing how Free on Demand games work, retail keys and gifts tied to FoD games can now be redeemed/activated and they count as owned.

omghtjkx.jpg

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
hey, I'm backing MN9, where's my beta?

Tak3n

Banned
See all these people saying they have bulk games and nothing to play, been there... Ordered a new PC a few weeks ago since this laptop has multiple rage-inducing issues and I made an awesome backlog list that I got super excited to mow through aaaaaaand it just freezes every 1/2 hour I play games. Ughhhhh, it's with the tech atm and I'm super sour because it's like 2 weeks later and a mobo DOA and 2nd time with the tech + online trouble shooting for days. Not a happy camper.

not sure of your consumer laws in the US, but here in Europe, you would be allowed to demand a direct replacement or refund....

if they refuse and the goods are unsatisfactory you can issue a charge back

Hugstable

Banned
Next Gen Ys done got announced for PS4. Here's hoping it'll eventually get released on PC.

Get on that ish XSEED!

Unless they somehow get Falcom to want to start developing for PC again, I highly doubt we are gonna see that. Most of the games XSeed has been translating for yS and TiTs came out on the PC quite awhile ago when Falcom was still primarily making PC games. The last 2 yS games have been on Vita, Seven and Celceta, and I believe this one is gonna build on the same style as those games instead of the classic yS style.

Ozium

Unless they somehow get Falcom to want to start developing for PC again, I highly doubt we are gonna see that. Most of the games XSeed has been translating for yS and TiTs came out on the PC quite awhile ago when Falcom was still primarily making PC games. The last 2 yS games have been on Vita, Seven and Celceta, and I believe this one is gonna build on the same style as those games instead of the classic yS style.

but the ps4 is basically a pc...

Levyne

Banned

Well, Seven was psp, but yeah, I wouldn't expect pc

Arthea

I'm very disappointed Falcom seems to be leaving PC for good, at least it looks like it now. IMO that's huge step back and I thought their fanbase is PC based. It seems rather strange they are abandoning it just like that.

but the ps4 is basically a pc...

xbox360 was too, so what?

Soule

not sure of your consumer laws in the US, but here in Europe, you would be allowed to demand a direct replacement or refund....

if they refuse and the goods are unsatisfactory you can issue a charge back

I'm Australian, the first week I was allowed to replace any parts they deemed faulty for free, after that I can send it away for free under warranty but that's more time lost. So everyone I took it to thought it was the motherboard but replacing that did nothing, left it with them and think they tried testing other stuff and they thought it was fixed but nope. So back it goes, it's the time that is pissing me off because I had a nice window of fun but now I've missed that and it's mid semester exam time and I'm down a computer. I would just really like my PC to work, the extra suckage comes in the hype I had because I had a bunch of games I could never play before and I was so excited, welp that's deflated now...

I'm very disappointed Falcom seems to be leaving PC for good, at least it looks like it now. IMO that's huge step back and I thought their fanbase is PC based. It seems rather strange they are abandoning it just like that.

IIRC their handheld exploits have been very successful and they turned away from the PC due to all the pirating.
Or at least that's what Falcom sez.

Arthea

IIRC their handheld exploits have been very successful and they turned away from the PC due to all the pirating.
Or at least that's what Falcom sez.

it still seems wrong to me, I mean to punish all because some are pirating, but what do I know, maybe they had no other choice.

Vuze

Nice thread title btw =)

Great opening post, always a pleasure to look and read through. Can't wait until DR3.

Soule

it still seems wrong to me, I mean to punish all because some are pirating, but what do I know, maybe they had no other choice.

I don't blame them for following the money, I mean as a company they very well might've needed to do that to survive but I'm hopeful that the sales on Steam may coax them back, hopefully it's been lucrative for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom