• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Humble @humble · 13s

Glory to Humble Indie Bundle 12! You knew this day would come at last, pay what you want for up to 7 indie games http://bit.ly/HBIndie12

e: Too late because HB site didn't load.

Awesome bundle but many will own most of the games.

Nabs

That's a good bundle if you don't own any of the games. I feel for those who bought Prison Architect an hour ago.

I pretty much own everything there, so I'll just wait on a Luftrausers sale.

Steamworld Dig, Gunpoint, Gone Home and Papers, Please are really good and really quick gaming experiences. Don't just let them sit in your library.

Zeeman

$1 for Steamworld Dig? Was going to hold out for Wii U version, but it's not going to hit that price anytime soon.

I'll probably grab the BTA if it drops for Papers Please.

Prison Architect is damn good fun. I haven't checked it out in a while, but a really solid 'tycoon' game.

That's a good bundle if you don't own any of the games. I feel for those who bought Prison Architect an hour ago.

I pretty much own everything there.

no shit...that's rough

edit : damn, that BTA is going the wrong way.

whats up with wasteland 2? I thought they said the $60 was only for the beta and that when the official game came out it would drop in price. I see on gog the preorder price $54(pre order deal, its going to be $60 once it comes out I assume). I guess they went back on their word? either that or they're really confident that folks are willing to spend retail price on it(which i most certainly will not)

Gintoki

Love the Papers Please icon.

655f01debb7f27f11066c2702394dd8ddb9089b9.png

S1n1st3r

Banned
So does the humble BTA trend downwards over time? Cuz I only want Luftrausers and Papers Please, should I wait until later and then see?

Eanan

Papers please intrigues me, but Gone Home is so overrated. Honestly wasted 2 or so hours on that game, not to mention the few quid on it.

Phinor

whats up with wasteland 2? I thought they said the $60 was only for the beta and that when the official game came out it would drop in price. I see on gog the preorder price $54(pre order deal, its going to be $60 once it comes out I assume). I guess they went back on their word? either that or they're really confident that folks are willing to spend retail price on it(which i most certainly will not)

They are selling the digital deluxe version currently, not the regular version. Almost the same as they've had up on Steam for months. The difference being, the beta is only available on Steam so the GOG version includes bunch of other stuff the Steam digital deluxe doesn't have.

Chariot

Interesting bundle, sadly I already acquired everything of interest. But maybe something cool comes along with the additional games.

Ruruja

Merry Christmas everyone!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ruruja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gone Home -- MB-0B003260A3831EE3 - Taken by vvise. 13 entrants total.
Gunpoint -- MB-FFA83E5646ABFF3B - Taken by xeris. 11 entrants total.
Papers, Please -- MB-97434E1E08032281 - Taken by Hero Prinny. 23 entrants total.

t1410297100z1.png

Arthea

I want LUFTRAUSERS, that's only game I don't have of BTA, but I'm not sure I want it $7 worth and it's still climbing up.

Divius

:)
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Divius, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Humble Indie Bundle 12 Tier 1 -- MB-4334D8653DEE71D3 - Taken by dave is ok. 17 entrants total.

t1410287320z1.png

Ventara

This is a nice bundle, and I don't have any of the games, though I'm not sure if BTA is worth it since Papers, Please and Gone Home were on sale last summer for pretty cheap. I'll wait to see what the bonus games are. Will probably go for the $10 tier if I do decide to up my purchase.

Ronik

I don't even want this game. Someone, enjoy:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Ronik:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ronik, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gone Home -- MB-A91B108902CB4DE5 - Taken by inm8num2. 16 entrants total.

t1410297280z1.png

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome bundle is awesome, I had these two and very much enjoyed them!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Roboleon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Papers Please -- MB-A8D4CFE9E0162C4A - Taken by Chairmanchuck. 16 entrants total.
Gunpoint -- MB-6FC954066DF415A1 - Taken by Haunted. 4 entrants total.

t1410287440z1.png

StAidan

Man, that's a great bundle. I'll have to pass unless the BTA drops significantly though... I don't need any of them except Luftrausers.

Haunted

Fantastic bundle. I own too many games to make it worth (or rather, I own half and have the other half available via family sharing), but still, great bundle.

Chariot

What is the thing with gone home? I barely heard about it as a "walking simulator" and people hating it. Is there really nothing else to do but walking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom