• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Metal Gear collection.

Metal Gear 1+2 Remake on Fox engine confirmed.

1+2 = 3

Half-Life 3 also confirmed. On Fox engine.

iosefe

in other news, my Son is dead, as is my Uncle. my wife and mother in law are on their death bed.

basically, there's no saving them is there?

(papers, please is intense)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm expecting a Metal Gear clothing line.

It's for this. action figures or something.
BxOAjNyCEAAIzXu.jpg:orig

Miker

I read up on what RE5 Gold Edition actually contains besides Lost in Nightmares, and I saw that it had Mercenaries Reunion...! I need it on PC, but that just means I'm gonna be bummed out as hell when Capcom doesn't add the Gold Edition stuff to RE5 Steamworks.

Nete

Operation Breakout on CS:GO is on sale for 1 dollar along with a small update.

Decided to give a try, as I'm just idle farming CSGO right now. First mission I got was winning 16 rounds in competitive Nuke... and oh god, I suck big time. Last time I played CS on a serious way was when the mod was still on beta.

I've been feeling like shit during all the game, being mostly useless for half the rounds while I was trying to follow the advices a teammate was shouting on chat. Suddenly, with 14-14, I was the last surviving terrorist against two.

Somehow, I won.

5mPQjR9.gif

Felt so good.

Sadly I still have to win one extra round. More pain to come :(

Anustart

i'm perfectly alright with my PS3 collection.

but i don't have 4, so i dunno

Is 4 in the collection? Is this implying 4 is coming to PC?? 4 is only one I haven't played! I dropped consoles after ps2, except for the Wii. Would blow Kojima for 4 on PC.

iosefe

Is 4 in the collection? Is this implying 4 is coming to PC?? 4 is only one I haven't played! I dropped consoles after ps2, except for the Wii. Would blow Kojima for 4 on PC.

we just don't know...

it says MGS Collection 2014, so i would assume it includes everything from 2014 and earlier. 4 would do well with a next gen paint job/pc release

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Stumpokapow
Need help appraising fine art or to buy some weed, PM me. Please ask another moderator for help or support.
(Today, 11:36 PM)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of fenners, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fenners, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Astrotripper -- MB-22C48D8DCF5F4CE9 - Taken by swx. 3 entrants total.
I Have No Mouth & I Must Scream -- MB-956EA6238D8C2049 - Taken by Accoun. 5 entrants total.

t1410410684z1.png

Anustart

Is Gone Home a walking simulator? Doesn't seem to be anything in the BTA tier that I've heard about. Prison Architect worth 10 bucks?

lashman is a fine gentleman. Such a nice dude.
Just gifted me Resident Evil Revelations out of the blue.
And hardcastlemccormick with Gone Home.

Man Gaf is full of love, it really makes me all tingly.
---
Way to pick the least flattering angle that makes me look the most serial killy!
Many people trained their bodies hard to get into television someday but you managed it simply by being you.
Your face looks much rounder and younger than I imagined from the modbot pics though.
Somehow the french comment fits as well, with you being from Canada, hah.
Anyway, congrats dude. You made it in Hollywood ;)

Today really is such a nice day!

Is Gone Home a walking simulator? Doesn't seem to be anything in the BTA tier that I've heard about. Prison Architect worth 10 bucks?

I suppose it is, though figuring out where to go next in the house is a light puzzle. I loved the game anyway. Prison Architect is awesome.

lashman is a fine gentleman. Such a nice dude.
Just gifted me Resident Evil Revelations out of the blue.
And hardcastlemccormick with Gone Home.

Somebody one-upped me! Son of a bitch! :mad:

Somebody one-upped me! Son of a bitch! :mad:
You made me mad happy and I still love you!
---
Ok, so I've been away for the last 6-7 months and I'll soon be able to start playing games more regularly - in the meantime, I've accumulated a few keys to buy those games.
From my wishlist which games should I buy first?
I'm a big strategy and rpg fan. Not into arcade games, get motion sickness from most fps.
From your list I'd say Dead Rising 3 looks great but maybe you're better advised to wait off till the performance kinks get patched. Otherwise Mind looks very intriguing but you are not into FPS you say.... hm.
Actually, it sounds like you want a strategy game. And on that front Endless Legend looks like a good fit!
---
Just going to say that everyone needs to buy Shadow warrior for $8.
No! ;) I'll hold out till 3. Patience is a virtue.
---
Why is she only in underwear? This can't possibly be comfortable in public.
Otherwise, I love her already. Cute face, cute hair-cut, perky.
---
popped up in the coming soon section
Wishlisted! Looks super interesting and the foliage looks sublime. Great find!
---
I buy most of my games from traders (as probably most of us here) - I won't deny that ... but the thing is - if those games weren't cheaper (or on sale) - I wouldn't have bought them AT ALL ... and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's in that situation. So, in my case, the devs/publishers really only have 2 choices: either get some of my money ... or none of it
So.Much.Truth.
---
I only played MGS1 & 4. It would be bloody brilliant to play the second and third (maybe even the first and fourth as well :D ) before Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain.

So much MGS, I love it. And even if this is only about figures, with Konami having pumped many collections, I can't imagine them not going after another round for gen8 and steam. Finally the greed of a pub is going to benefit me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom