• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot! OT talk I know, sorry, but after so damn long I just got offered a job as a graduate trainee manager :D

(sorry, not going to name names in case)

I feel like buying something expensive, dare I say, something at full price :O

I am about to start a new job as well, pays pretty well which is exciting. Going to stake out the city Monday, final job confirmation got delayed until then so there's no reason to head out this weekend. Can play Fable now!

http://abload.de/img/modbotstumpqqa0v.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

This is fucking great.

[quote="Sharkiller, post: 129455363"][url]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=129191078&postcount=10009[/url]

not worth the time[/QUOTE]

If you are expecting it to be a horror game, yes it's not worth your time.

Since it isn't a horror game to begin with, I completely disagree with your assessment.

Dr Dogg

bJ5C9.gif

I want to say awwww but Dalek's are bastards. Still easily defeated by a single flight of stairs.

MEGATON!!!! O_O

I had no compelling reason to pick up Payday 2... Until now!

Fable Anniversary doesn't come out until noon tomorrow, so silly!

Friday releases have always been more ideal for me as then I can sink some of the weekend in said title whereas midweek becomes a bit of a juggle with minimal time and other real world issues that get in the way. Of course I know you're thinking more about dates than days but who's to say that if it was to be a Tuesday release it would have been this Tuesday? Would you rather wait until next Tuesday then instead of getting it 3 days early?

Woot! OT talk I know (sorry) but after so damn long I just got offered a permanent graduate job!

(sorry, not going to name names in case)

I feel like buying something expensive, dare I say, something at full price :O

Crongratz!

Deitus

Wait, people can just turn invisible in MGS? Huh, that's.....kinda stupid. I always thought the goofy stuff around MGS was just tone and not "Super serious Spy stuff! Nuclear warheads! Child soldiers! Also superpowers" Huh.

I take it you've never played a MGS game then. MGS1 featured (among other weirdness) a battle against a guy with psychic powers who levitates, throws chairs and tables at you with telekinesis, and avoids your attacks by reading your mind
(controller input)
. And that's just the first game. There's a guy in 3 who fights you with bees. Bees.

Friday releases have always been more ideal for me as then I can sink some of the weekend in said title whereas midweek becomes a bit of a juggle with minimal time and other real world issues that get in the way. Of course I know you're thinking more about dates than days but who's to say that if it was to be a Tuesday release it would have been this Tuesday? Would you rather wait until next Tuesday then instead of getting it 3 days early?

It was more that the game doesn't release until noon Central which would be night time in Europe land(which is where Friday releases are common)

Since it isn't a horror game to begin with, I completely disagree with your assessment.
But like, it's not even a game at all man. I thought the very minor "horror" aspects of Gone Home were trying to replicate the feeling of being home alone during a storm. Very frightening! The main character is coming back home for the first time in a while and reminiscing about the past while learning about her sister so bringing back those youthful fears
I'm not scared anymore, I swear
was clever.

Arthea

unless your favourite pastime is to go to someone's home and rummage through their stuff,
it's totally not worth your time. (><)

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, people can just turn invisible in MGS? Huh, that's.....kinda stupid. I always thought the goofy stuff around MGS was just tone and not "Super serious Spy stuff! Nuclear warheads! Child soldiers! Also superpowers" Huh.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but didn't MGS1 have the
stealth camouflage
if you beat the game with a particular ending? If so, then invisibility is nothing new to the series.

I take it you've never played a MGS game then. MGS1 featured (among other weirdness) a battle against a guy with psychic powers who levitates, throws chairs and tables at you with telekinesis, and avoids your attacks by reading your mind
(controller input)
. And that's just the first game. There's a guy in 3 who fights you with bees. Bees.
Yeah, this too. MGS2 has its fair share of weird stuff too.

Nanomachines, Fantastapotamus.

30 fps is smooth as fuck?
For me it is!

Anybody know why I can't add funds to my account? It goes really slow and says I've got an error but won't explain what it is, I've done it countless times before no problem.

Grief.exe

(controller input)

oprahbees.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Would I be able to redeem this version on my European Steam account?

Yes.

Yeah it should be fine, if there are activation restrictions Nuuvem usually lists them on the store page.

Nuuvem's store pages are unreliable in that regard. After the SR4 fiasco it began slapping region-lock notices on every new/upcoming release from a publisher that had even the slightest history of region-locking things. Alien: Isolation isn't actually region-locked, for example, but Nuuvem says it is because Football Manager 2014 was.

Chariot

So when am i getting

Payday 2: Jurassic World?
"Steal the dinosaur embryos and get off the island. Out russian friend wants them"
We need a Zombie DLC. Where the team has to steal supplies while avoiding zombies from being alerted or you have to deal with tons of hordes that makes stealing supplies very difficult.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, it did. And a
sick bandana with unlimited ammo
Which made for a great moment in the sequel. Man, what a ride it was. And I even played it 12 years after its release (not counting the two times I had tried to start it before, of which I had played about 15 minutes combined), and had spoiled many things about it.

I'd buy the collection on Steam day one. Don't even care that I own the Legacy Collection on PS3, and I still haven't played half of the games in the franchise.

MUnited83

For you.
(controller input)

And don't forget that he could assemble the bees into a bee grenade or a bee machine gun made of bees that shoots bee bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom