• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

CRISIS!!

What do i do?

Well cards are between 14p and 18p so for arguments sake we'll say 16p a pop. A booster pack is going for 49p but the lowest Buy Order is 41p. So when you factor that in selling a Booster Pack at 49p would come to 45p after money to Valve and XSEED whereas selling 3 cards individually at 16p would give you a return of 14p and x3 would be 42p after fees. Though you're more than likely sell 3 cards on their own than a Booster Pack unless you're willing to babysit it.

iosefe

every card i got was above the average if you divided 84 by three.

the only issue is getting more than 61 cents. i'm currently employing a tactic where i got 2 cents over what people will pay, in the case of a card i got a double of, 1 cent and 2 cent respectively.

this will guarantee at least 64 cent payout

Shadownet

Banned
Yeah so far the story for Destiny isn't anything special and the multiplayer Crucible is alright. In every sense of the word. Glad I didn't waste money on this. (Free copy)

iosefe

Yeah so far the story for Destiny isn't anything special and the multiplayer Crucible is alright. In every sense of the word. Glad I didn't waste money on this. (Free copy)

i spoiled the ending for myself, but didn't feel i actually got anything spoiled

FloatOn

Not sure if this has been talked about but I have an Enhanced Steam request.

I don't care for playing the market so to speak.... so I kind of want to unload all of my cards for like 10 cents a pop all at once. It's really annoying to have to go through the steps for each card.

I'm not sure if this is possible but I would love it if I can be rid of all the cards and make less than market value on them in one fell swoop.

Deitus

Not sure if this has been talked about but I have an Enhanced Steam request.

I don't care for playing the market so to speak.... so I kind of want to unload all of my cards for like 10 cents a pop all at once. It's really annoying to have to go through the steps for each card.

I'm not sure if this is possible but I would love it if I can be rid of all the cards and make less than market value on them in one fell swoop.

Automating market transactions would be against the TOS, so jshackles isn't going to implement a feature like that.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
shit.

that's lame.

Very lame. Of course, if you don't mind skirting the rules there are other addons out there that let you do stuff like this. I haven't used them myself (since I don't want to break the TOS) but they're out there

I finally decide to play Chivalry.

Man! what a riot of a game!
Is even more fun as almost nobody has any idea of what is going on!
Everyone scream!, everyone team-kills!

So much fun!

I'm Sir Poolman of the White Cat, you can recognize me for my shady techniques of backstabbing and screaming like a 12 year old when surrounded by enemies :D

AHA-Lambda

It'll GotY on most sites. It'll be GotY on GAF, cuz GAF :V

I'm hardly seeing glowing praise from some sites like videogamer, giant bomb or eurogamer certainly. I don't think it'll walk it.

For me it's undoubtedly bland (not as bland as watch dogs mind, christ that's like chewing cardboard) and is probably the disappointment of the year to me.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
The review thread for Destiny is getting... quite vicious. It can and certainly does happen to plenty of other games but I tend to not pay much attention to review threads. Someone said something earlier in here about that thread heating up though and man, they weren't kidding.

Khronico

I had this weird moment where I saw Titanfall was 12.50 on Gamersgate with, had it in my cart, decided to try the game time demo on origin before buying, saw it was 50gb, started the download, then realized I didn't want to spend 3 days downloading it, cancelled the download, then removed it from my cart.

Sini

What a pack
buOZ3.jpg

Turfster

Daily Natural Selection 75% off
Weekend
  • CAPCOM PUBLISHER WEEKEND 50-80% off
  • Skyrim 75% off
  • Kingdoms of Amalur 75% off

Humble day 4
  • Batman Oranges 10€
  • Xenonauts 13€
  • Dead Island Riptide 5€
  • March of Eagles 0.8€
  • Gods will be Watching 6€
  • Rocksmith 12.5€
  • Fable Anniversary 25.59€
  • Just Cause 2 3€
  • Hack n Slash 10.5€
  • Spacebase DF9 11.5€
  • LEGO Marvel 6.8€
  • Retro City Rampage 1.8€
  • Orcs Must Die 2 Complete 5.75€
  • The Cave 3.25€
  • Road Redemption 12.42€
  • Dustforce 1.8€
  • Pulstar 3.5€
  • Bastion 3€
  • LEGO Lord of the Rings 5€
  • F3AR 5€
  • Stick it to the Man 7€
  • GODUS 4€
  • Injustice 8€

maty

you are making me ashamed on my Steam games played ratio lol

(been clearing my Vita log <3)

well.gif

I am neglecting my PS3 and 3DS so that helps haha

Hexcells Plus is kicking my ass, but I love it.

Great games, that $0.99 sale on the first one was the perfect gateway drug for me buying the other 2.

Well played, Hexcells dev guy, well played indeed.

Yes, the 1st is just a teaser. Hexcells Plus is when things get real.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
It's nothing to do really with my own inability to dance
because yeah, I'm white
it's more to do with the fact that I thought the game took itself a bit more seriously than this. It's like they took the one aspect about MMOs that seriously gets on my nerves and put it into this game.

So... ignore it...?

I mean you don't have to dance, dude. And other people are dancing around you, so what?

---

Capcom deals are ultra bad for those bundles, IMO. Unlike last year which were actually kinda decent. If you're interested in the Capcom stuff, you're probably better off buying it piece-meal instead of bundled.

Tizoc

My GotY so far is Mario Kart 8 :)

I wish I had a Wii U so I can put it in my list =/
...and I like video games nearly equally so CTR=Sonic Racing Transformed=Luigi Kart 8
All I care about is fun times when playing with friends or family~

How is Onimusha™ 3: Demon Siege works on modern computers?

It's a port of the PS2 ver. which is what turned me off of it for some time now >_>;

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, Resident evil 6.
Is it more towards the RE 1-3/Revelaitons end of the scale, or the RE5 end?

Bio5. And it blows past it to try to do Vanquish. It isn't a Biohazard title in anything but name, characters used.

Blech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom