• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru

Preach.

I'd buy Ghost Trick in a heartbeat, and a soundtrack bundle would be glorious.

Really awesome game. Everyone should have played that one. Kinda sad that it wasn't a huge sucess. I only played the iOS version myself, never owned a DS.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JaseC, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Explodemon -- MB-B641B33305EC2BE1 - Taken by L.O.R.D
Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection -- MB-AFD208D3A894F827 - Taken by Sendou
Deponia -- MB-C32C9C2793F4A2B9 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN
Chaos Domain -- MB-3FDBE1CC79E5A8B2 - Taken by The_Super_Inframan
xheRJRF.gif
Miner Wars 2081 -- MB-34F53EA9B7D47AFD - Taken by Henry Swanson
Rover Rescue -- MB-67E5F75698831D44 - Taken by nightstorm

edit: Nice avatar Jase.

Che-ears. <3

madjoki

anyone have problem with dispenser.tf ?
i am trying to use the trade bot , but it wont send me the trade offer
i pressed the onsite purchase , but it say i don't have the items in my inventory

Onsite Purchase uses inventory from Dispenser.tf. You need use Purchase option.

What's coming up besides Shadow of Mordor and Civilization? I haven't played The Witcher yet so that one's ruled out.

What big name title does GAF recommend?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You can still activate pre-region lock RU gifts of Fable outside of CIS countries, did I get that right?

Nope. The only reason that was possible with Dead Rising 3 is that Capcom made a new package and left the previous one region-free, whereas with Fable MS applied the restriction to all of them.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
What's coming up besides Shadow of Mordor and Civilization? I haven't played The Witcher yet so that one's ruled out.

What big name title does GAF recommend?

Defense Grid 2 releases on the 23rd and should be amazing if you love tower defense.

Next month we're also getting The Evil Within and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.

Turfster

Daily Among the Sleep 40% off

Humble Day 5
  • Banished 5€
  • Sonic Hits Collection 26.24€
  • Banner Saga 10€
  • Mark of the Ninja Special Edition 6€
  • Saints Row The Third Full Package 5€
  • Mount & Blade Warband 0.79€
  • DieselStormers 14.24€
  • Hack n Slash 10.49€
  • Valiant Hearts 10€
  • Broken Age 11.5€
  • Chivalry 4€
  • Dear Esther 2€
  • Mortal Kombat Komplete 5€
  • Ethan Meteor Hunter 1.6€
  • The Few 1.6€
  • Hell Yeah 3.24€
  • Goodbye Deponia 5€
  • Mousecraft 8.65€
  • LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 5€
  • LEGO Harry Potter 5-7 5€

Humble Day 5
  • Banished 5€
  • Banner Saga 10€
  • DieselStormers 14.24€
  • Hack n Slash 10.49€
  • Valiant Hearts 10€
  • Broken Age 11.5€
  • Chivalry 4€
  • Dear Esther 2€
  • The Few 1.6€
  • Hell Yeah 3.24€
  • Goodbye Deponia 5€
  • Mousecraft 8.65€

Thanks, grabbing warband.

Defense Grid 2 releases on the 23rd and should be amazing if you love tower defense.

Next month we're also getting The Evil Within and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
As you can see from my avatar, I'm super hyped for TEW :D

Never liked Borderlands or tower defense, but I'm sure more will be coming about. My birthday is only 4 days after the GTAV release date so it'd be pointless for me to buy it, hopefully.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
As you can see from my avatar, I'm super hyped for TEW :D

Never liked Borderlands or tower defense, but I'm sure more will be coming about. My birthday is only 4 days after the GTAV release date so it'd be pointless for me to buy it, hopefully.

Haha I didn't even notice the avatar hype. :)

Some other big games coming up in the next few weeks are Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (Sep 16), Gauntlet (Sep 23), NBA 2K15 (Oct 7), and Alien Isolation (Oct 7).

Eternia

What a huge price increase to the Sonic Collection. I guess that brings it inline with everywhere else but the sale ends up being only less than $2 cheaper than it would have cost a couple of days ago.

Copons

You broke guys should totally start playing CS:GO, because it is the motherfucking motherlode.
Also, you're not going to spend anything because you'll be addicted to CS:GO, so it's sort of a "win-win-get fired from work because you have to play more to earn more virtual cash" situation.

Humble Day 5
  • Banished 5€
  • Banner Saga 10€
  • DieselStormers 14.24€
  • Hack n Slash 10.49€
  • Valiant Hearts 10€
  • Broken Age 11.5€
  • Chivalry 4€
  • Dear Esther 2€
  • The Few 1.6€
  • Hell Yeah 3.24€
  • Goodbye Deponia 5€
  • Mousecraft 8.65€

Banished is really teasing me right now

You broke guys should totally start playing CS:GO, because it is the motherfucking motherlode.
Also, you're not going to spend anything because you'll be addicted to CS:GO, so it's sort of a "win-win-get fired from work because you have to play more to earn more virtual cash" situation.
I do play it! I have like 300 hours in it or something. I've made like 80 bucks from cases in the past 6 months as well.

Haha I didn't even notice the avatar hype. :)

Some other big games coming up in the next few weeks are Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (Sep 16), Gauntlet (Sep 23), NBA 2K15 (Oct 7), and Alien Isolation (Oct 7).
I forgot about Gauntlet! If it ends up good I may buy a copy because I used to love Gauntlet.

Evrain

In my fun times playing arms race, I never ever got a single drop, for some absurd reason they seem rarer than tf2 drops

Anyone knows if there are communities who split the Indiegala bundles during a Happy Hour? I am interested in the August Heat Bundle but actually only want Lifeless Planet.

Probably not the place to ask this but google didn't turn up anything; I just downloaded Risk of Rain and immediately came into this issue:

Most of the text in the game is just like this too. Anybody know what the problem is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom