• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, gotta decide which RE game to get this weekend.

I liked the demo for Revelations. I've always wanted to play RE5 (I'd need a co-op buddy), and I want to play RE6 someday.

I've already got RE4 on basically everything but Steam (my favorite game), so I can wait for the price to go down.

You may think you want to play RE6 some day, but you really don't. I had a similar mindset to you, so please believe me when I say don't buy RE6.

The Flash

Banned
I built my first gaming pc last week and so when I saw that Skyrim was on sale today I had to grab it. Installed it, and the game said it was going to determine the best settings for my hardware. It defaulted everything to Ultra High. I am so happy right now. Oh the mods I'll install.

Nabs

I built my first gaming pc last week and so when I saw that Skyrim was on sale today I had to grab it. Installed it, and the game said it was going to determine the best settings for my hardware. It defaulted everything to Ultra High. I am so happy right now. Oh the mods I'll install.

See you in 6 months.

Btw congrats and enjoy.

I just checked owned games by Jase, Java jusy crashed when I hit the "Show all" button. And no, I'm not kidding :D

Please someone else gives it a try, I'm using Firefox :D

64-bit Chrome handles it like a champ :)

You may think you want to play RE6 some day, but you really don't. I had a similar mindset to you, so please believe me when I say don't buy RE6.

Even with all of this talk about how the game doesn't teach you the mechanics and if you learn them it's actually fun?

I'm more inclined to borrow my friend's PS3 copy than buy it outright, though, especially when I haven't played RE5 yet.

deus ex spoilers

what the hell, when the baddies barged in the apartment where paul was waiting wounded i decided to stay so that he wouldn't die, killed everyone in the lobby, he said "get to the park breh i got this"

arrived at the park and ghermann told me paul is ded D:

and fuck that nyaa is still down

So, I have this Dead Rising 2 Complete Pack I bought before the lock, but I can't activate it and it doesnt have any restrictions in description.
What am I missing here?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Now, what would Saoirse say about that?

She'd be all like

tumblr_mlhmfilszv1rayi4kdu.gif

or maybe

tumblr_mkem5dws2e1s5zhruo8.gif

:p

MUnited83

For you.
So, I have this Dead Rising 2 Complete Pack I bought before the lock, but I can't activate it and it doesnt have any restrictions in description.
What am I missing here?

The lock is on the old sub so all old unactivated copies are affected. For some reason, the region locking notice is not being displayed at the moment.

And skipping one of the most fun TPS of last generation? The game has its flaws but in no way would I not recommend the game to people who liked the previous Resident Evils. Resi 6's combat system is too good to pass up on it.

L.O.R.D

yay, i got dead rising 2 complete pack
8VqVPoH.jpg

but when i try to activate it
cdoF2II.jpg

WTF ?

this game is region free, and don't have ru tag
what happen ?

yay, i got dead rising 2 complete pack
8VqVPoH.jpg

but when i try to activate it
cdoF2II.jpg

WTF ?

this game is region free, and don't have ru tag
what happen ?

Capcom locked it today, a few hours ago. Seems that the retroactive lock has some kind of bug though, because it doesn't say anything on the gift description.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I just checked owned games by Jase, Java just crashed when I hit the "Show all" button. And no, I'm not kidding :D

Please someone else gives it a try, I'm using Firefox :D
That's weird, I don't think the Steam site uses Java at all, at least not client-side. Maybe you mean JavaScript?

Are you thinking about me reading your mind? Is so yes, I can read it :D
I'm lost here. The answer is 42.

RE5: No
RE6: Yes, but only the Complete Pack
RER: No

Was this a recent change or not? I'm still waiting for my usual trader to purchase them games

Dead Rising 2 vanilla is still region free, right? (I want to pay as low as possible since I paid full price on the xbox 360...)

dang. pretty bummed i missed out on that mount and blade warbands pricing hiccup. I really wanted to play it. Anyone here know if the price it's at now the lowest its been?

madjoki

Was this a recent change or not? I'm still waiting for my usual trader to purchase them games

Dead Rising 2 vanilla is still region free, right? (I want to pay as low as possible since I paid full price on the xbox 360...)

Those were locked 3 hours ago.

Vanilla is still region free.

The Ultimate Grim Reaper in Dead Rising 3 is ridiculously overpowered. Talk about making a game too easy.
Every combo weapon in that game is overpowered. Plus at lvl 50 you open up health regen at a rate of 1 block per 10 seconds when it kicks in. And indestructible vehicles. And a mobile armory locker. And all books simultaneously active. But before that, you can even craft a drink that makes you temporarily invincible.

Never mind that Ultimate Grim Reaper is not the strongest blueprint you can collect either. Difficulty is non-existent in DR3.

can you feel it
It's on like Donkey Kong:

wzeqbn.gif

L.O.R.D

ok,the trader was a nice guy
he gave me back the keys
i already have DR2 and the DLC on my xbox 360 ( gold offer )
but i am too lazy to turn on my xbox

L.O.R.D

https://www.********/dead-rising-2-complete-pack-steam-cd-key-global.html

oh, g2a is banned ?

WARNING! This product is region locked and CAN be activated and played only in United Arab Emirates , Argentina , Australia , Austria , Belgium , Brazil , Canada , Switzerland , Chile , Colombia , Czech Republic , Denmark , Spain , Finland ,France , Great Britain , French Guiana , Guernsey , Greece , Guadeloupe , South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands , Guam , Hong Kong , Hungary , Isle of Man , India , Ireland , Israel , Italy , Jersey , Mexico , Martinique , New Caledonia , Netherlands , New Zealand , Norway , French Polynesia , Poland , Puerto Rico , Portugal , Reunion , Russian Federation , Saudi Arabia , Sweden , Singapore , Slovakia , Turkey , Taiwan , United Kingdom , United States , South Africa.
hmmm , i am not sure
if this a key , maybe i can activate it

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Welcome aboard!

It's a key reseller, so yes.

Also, if anyone wants a Smash Bros. demo code, I'm giving away some in another thread. They're North American only because of region locking though.

So, I'm not infallible and often screw up :p

Giveaway part deux here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom