• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryne

can you feel it

Got lucky myself:

zFOR0xE.jpg

Can't really play it though, it cramps my hands :(

I got the Smash demo too but I'm giving all of my spare codes to IRL friends - sorry GAF!

Played a little on my 3DS and I couldn't really play it well. My Circle Pad is kind of broken and you can't use the D-Pad :/

Cool game nonetheless.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm afraid that if I get the Smash Bros demo on my 3DS I'm going to end up pre-ordering it

I already have the Wii U version and 3 Amiibos pre-ordered

Mono

I thought I accidentally clicked on the Nintendo thread, lol!

Does anyone know if Deponia: The Complete Collection has been patched yet? I remember the devs making a post promising that they were going to fix all of the game-breaking bugs in it, but I can't seem to find it. :X Maybe I was dreaming!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I just got back from Target with $70 of eShop credit for $62. Join us!

I would, but the nearest Target store is about 50 miles from where I live. AKA farther than I can drive for $8.

Who should we talk to about getting a Dead Rising 1 port?

please don't, my feels are very sensitive after having finished dr3
the doubt that it may happen someday keeps me living but if we get a definitive no i'm gonna break

(dr3 spoiler)
that post credit scene
unacceptable
completely and utterly unacceptable

Turfster

Would they keep the 10 minute long loading times every time you move from one place to the other to keep the experience "authentic"?
Otherwise no sale!
(No sale at all since I lasted all of an hour with DR1 due to the fucking loading thing)

kiyomi

So Prison Architect is on Humble Bundle for $10. Worth it?

It's really good so far from what I've played, about ~5 hours. I'd say if you like management games like the Tycoon games or the older Sim City games, you'd probably enjoy Prison Architect. Personally I get really into designing the layout in games like these and in PA you really see every aspect of your design come to fruition, for better or for worse. It's worth $10, especially when you consider the rest of the games in the HB. :>

Jawmuncher

please don't, my feels are very sensitive after having finished dr3
the doubt that it may happen someday keeps me living but if we get a definitive no i'm gonna break

(dr3 spoiler)
that post credit scene
unacceptable
completely and utterly unacceptable

How so?
I beat so want to hear your reasoning.

yuraya

I am sure MS has some type of rights to that game since it never released outside of the 360. So probably Phil Spencer. Also he needs to be asked about Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon ports for Steam. MS is bound to stop supporting the 360. No need to bury all those good classic games with it. They shall forever live on the PC platform.

:p

Anteater

Maybe try Ono? I don't follow DR games but wiki says he's a co-producer for the first game with Inafune, don't know if that's accurate, but he seems to be the only one active and with a twitter.

The whole game like RE6 is a great port.
It runs amazing through out.

good to know! unreal engine games are kind of random, either they run super smooth or there'd be some weird stuttering issues

Shadownet

Banned
It's really good so far from what I've played, about ~5 hours. I'd say if you like management games like the Tycoon games or the older Sim City games, you'd probably enjoy Prison Architect. Personally I get really into designing the layout in games like these and in PA you really see every aspect of your design come to fruition, for better or for worse. It's worth $10, especially when you consider the rest of the games in the HB. :>

I already have most of the game in the HB. I guess if anyone wanna split it with me. Let me know. I only want Prison Architect. :p

'Only' OTR & Complete is locked.

Ahh thank you. Will pick it up then!

I'm afraid that if I get the Smash Bros demo on my 3DS I'm going to end up pre-ordering it

Yup this is me too. And I'm trying to save money. Or rather, paying my credit card bill today has left me in a not very happy place :(

Still gonna play the demo though

FaceRig climbing to the top 5 sellers list in 5,4,3,2,1...

For some reason I'm very tempted to pick this up. I don't know why... I don't video chat with people and my webcam sucks anyway but it seems so remarkable...

Anyway I started Sniper Elite 3 today in co-op with a friend. Did a couple of missions and I'm enjoying it. It looks pretty decent and plays alright. It's pretty much the perfect game for casual co-op... you start off trying to be all stealthy but it inevitably goes to shit and then you just go into yolo mode to get through the section. Fun times with a friend for sure. Thanks again for the gift Shadownet :)

jshackles

I'd like to announce that for this year's Extra Life gaming marathon, I'm going to be giving away over $1,000 worth of Steam games courtesy of IsThereAnyDeal.com

I'm giving away one copy of each of the following games:
  • Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition
  • The Evil Within
  • Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
  • Total War: Rome II
  • Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
  • Metro 2033 Redux
  • Shadowgate Special Edition
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV
  • Risen 3: Titan Lords
  • Sacred 3
  • Fable Anniversary
  • NBA 2K15
  • Defense Grid 2
  • Alien: Isolation
  • Gauntlet
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Dark Souls II
  • Saints Row IV: National Treasure Edition
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
  • Murdered Soul Suspect
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Sniper Elite III
  • Wolfenstein The New Order
You get one entry into the raffle for each $5 you donate, as well as a cool Enhanced Steam Supporter badge for your Steam profile. Just be sure to leave a link to your Steam profile in your donation comment box.

I'm not going to be spamming NeoGAF with this very much, but I thought you guys might be interested in winning some great games and helping support the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom