• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Can't everyone get the demo next week, though? :O

Uh huh. Which is why I find it really dumb that people are buying them in the B/S/T thread.

It's a single week to wait for a small demo that contains five playable characters and one playable stage and people are spending $5 on it.

That's a humble bundle BTA (if you get on the site fast enough) and an indie gala bundle they could have spent $5 on instead. People are weird.

DocSeuss

Really enjoying Fable Anniversary, game is still incredibly charming and the gameplay holds up a lot better than I was expecting. Some people are having issues with crashes but I haven't had any, Can't say the FXAA is bothering me either, although obviously I'll turn it off with the option becomes available. Running at a steady 60 FPS at 3200x1800

I like it, but it keeps hanging up on me every once in a while. I have to alt tab out and back in to make it work.

It occurred to me that I've never played any Tomb Raider game ever. I own the original (Saturn version actually), and 2013 (not the GOTY version...got it with my vid card along with Bioshock Infinite and one of the Deus Ex games).

With the Square Enix sale Greenman is doing right now, I figured it was as good a time as any to buy them, so for $15, i did (the voucher worked). i didn't bother to buy the original, buy I did get anniversary. Also bought Dungeon Siege 1 & 2, just because.

I missed out on Warband for $1?

Is it that good?

IT'S SO AMAZING

I got Warband earlier when they made a pricing mistake and it was 0.99. Lol. I loved it so much I figured I might buy the rest of them. Should I get Napoleon, or skip it? xD

I bought the collection years ago and have never installed Fire and Sword, and never started up Napoleonic Wars because I think the multiplayer is terrible.

Warband satiates me.

xBladeM6x

IT'S SO AMAZING

I bought the collection years ago and have never installed Fire and Sword, and never started up Napoleonic Wars because I think the multiplayer is terrible.

Warband satiates me.

Alrighty. Also yes, it is awesome. I played it for like 10 minutes and was in love already. It's graphics are ass, but it's charming in it's own right. :3

Nah, pretty sure Shadownet left.

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Prison Architect -- MB-237AABA7A6B90AB4 - Taken by $h@d0w. 50 entrants total.

t1410574027z1.png

Here's a good old game which I enjoyed greatly back in the day.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kurt Russell, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Silent Storm Gold Edition -- MB-ACC368A54ED760C9 - Taken by Casimir. 4 entrants total.

t1410581107z1.png

*Hurries to Humble*

I got Warband earlier when they made a pricing mistake and it was 0.99. Lol. I loved it so much I figured I might buy the rest of them. Should I get Napoleon, or skip it? xD

Dang, shouldn't have waited to get home before buying. If similar deals pop up, I probably should buy them right away.

I keep getting excited for the new stuff in my inventory, turns out they are coupons.
My god I just finished the 11th episode of the Legend of Korra. I was skeptic but man this series is already better than The Last Airbender. And I loved Aang and the gang. Everything about this show is epic.

I think the more mature setting and conflicts is really well done.

This is getting me so hype for the game.
Which season?

Elija2

I was hoping that the Capcom sale would boost the number of people playing RE6 online, but nope. All of the online lobbies are still empty. I did manage to get into a game of Mercs with a stranger though.

Turfster

Man, I can't wait for Revelaitons 2.
I just hope the 4 episodes are about the length of 3 episodes of Revelaitons, because otherwise, that's like 15 minutes per episode =p

JUST GOT MY CODE
jOZqoei.jpg

that made my day

got it from friend

Woo lezzgoooo I got 2 codes, 1 for my bro and 1 for me. Game is awesome. Controls feel really weird the first few rounds tho

How can I ever leave you todd.
---
My god I just finished the 11th episode of the Legend of Korra. I was skeptic but man this series is already better than The Last Airbender. And I loved Aang and the gang. Everything about this show is epic.

I think the more mature setting and conflicts is really well done.

This is getting me so hype for the game.
---
Also thanks for the Darkwood review Badass. O had a copy of it gifted to me for my birthday but I ended up giving it to a friend because I could always get it later and had so many games to play. I'm glad its not disappointing.
Korra is awesome. Just wait till you getto Wan. He's the best!

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
okay, where do you guys find russian people to trade games because I have keys and I want an IRL friend to play with me.

Tf2outpost.com

or if you want an automated system:

Dispenser.tf

Where do we buy said keys....And pls, be specific.

GAF Member? Sub Zero, he posts in the steam thread once in awhile. I use someone else but he isn't a GAF member. I can PM you a link if you want.

Waiting to finish building my bros pc before playing re6. Hopefully theres still people playing mercs. If not GAME NIGHT ANYONE?? Tbh I dont even know what mercs is and why apparently its the only good thing about re6, ill find out by the 19th hopefully (my bros bday so his pc might be finished by that time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom