• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

AsfaeksBR

I'm Doctor No today...

Remember me is a very frustrating game to play. It offers glimpses of great locations you never visit. It has gameplay mechanics that end as soon as you start to enjoy them.

Basically it never gets to where you want it to go. Purchase in hope of a sequel that delivers on the promise? Maybe, but I think the odds of another game are slim, let alone one that goes in the right direction.

It is a hard sell to me, but the pack with DmC and bionic commando seems like a reasonable option.

OK, those are really strong arguments. I found the gameplay a bit clunky, so reading that the rest of the game isn't that good either is a bummer.
I think I'll probably go back to Saints Row IV after I finish Bulletstorm.

sometimes i prefer saints row 3 to saints row 4

From what I've played (around 50% of SRIV), I still prefer The Third.
Mainly because of the awesome soundtrack in the missions, like the Penthouse Takeover and the "I Need a Hero" missions.

onionfrog

So now I own most of the games Capcom has put out on Steam....
I have no regrets.

I'll wait for 75% off on RE4 tho. I've played it multiple times on console.

Well now if I want to download Bioshock Infinite and all of the DLC, it's just a simple 42 GB download. Which would probably take my internet a day or two. I want to play the new DLC, too...

Guess I'll fire up Idle Master and let er rip. Now or never.

Lomax

Well now if I want to download Bioshock Infinite and all of the DLC, it's just a simple 42 GB download. Which would probably take my internet a day or two. I want to play the new DLC, too...

Guess I'll fire up Idle Master and let er rip. Now or never.

Just went to look at mine, I don't own the DLC, so it would "just" be a 17 gb install. Crazy that the DLC is bigger than the game itself.

What's wrong with RE6 on PC. My 360 controller is acting weird. Seeing 360 and Pad 1 prompts. Have to press the same button twice in order to do anything.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Tabletop simulator always looked like a potential freaking nightmare to me.

Uncontrolled physics mayhem. God that sounds annoying. How would you ever actually play a game lol.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Some people voiced interest in it earlier when it was US$6.00, so I thought this might be of interest. Resident Evil 6 (vanilla) can be found for 2.5 keys (US$5.00).

*For anyone wondering the .5 is a TF2 "Tour of Duty" ticket.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

PGP3OVL.png
The Witcher (GOG) -- MB-BF4F10A5D242D056 - Taken by DarkLegion

Shadownet

Banned
I just got a Witcher 1 key from the site, so might be worth it to keep trying. If you don't manage to get one send me a message and I'll send you this one in the morning.

Thanks for your kind thought but I already have Witcher 1 and 2. :p I was just trying to get some for people on my friends list. At the very least everyone should play Witcher 2.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Resident Evil 6 or Revelations? I don't know.... D:

Do you want Biohazard? Get Revelations.

Do you want Character Action Game that tries to be Vanquish but kinda fails at it and only has two good modes (Merc [No Mercy included in this] and Onslaught which is Merc versus basically) while the rest are trash? Get Bio6.

Relevaitons no doubt.

Also this.

Kovaelin

Is Remember Me fun? I like the visual, but I don't know anything about its gameplay.

I really liked the setting. The gameplay is fun. For some reason, I think of it as what Hydrophobia Prophecy could have been if it were super polished. The combat felt a little ridged, but I got used to it. I simply wanted a tiny bit more at the end (which is a good thing).

Sajjaja

Metal Gear Solid 4; NeoGAF 2008 (and 2012 revisit) game of the year. Go make a LTTP/RTTP thread about it and read the comments. :p

Both RE: R and RE:6 will run you 5 keys total. Get both of them.

Wait what....5 keys for both? Complete?

EDIT: I feel like getting 6 Complete tbh. Seems to have more features and an actual coop mode.

Not that I care a whole lot about pre-order DLC, I find it kind of shitty that there is already a $15 (currently $7.49) DLC weapon and armor pack for Fable Anniversary that has way cooler looking armors and weapons than the DLC that came with pre-orders. The game is already pricey as is for a late 360 port but with all the DLC you would be spending $60 on the game if it wasn't on sale.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Orborun -- MB-3456A2A065DBF83A - Taken by Knurek

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Wait what....5 keys for both? Complete?

EDIT: I feel like getting 6 Complete tbh. Seems to have more features and an actual coop mode.

I made the decision easier for you. I haven't played 6 but it can't be that bad for $12:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom