• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

One of the Humble store flash sales was replaced with Outlast (for 2 more hours) at like 75% off-ish
This random flash replacement shit is weird.
Pretty sure the Always Sometimes Monsters one was supposed to last 8 hours, but apparently this changeover happened 4 hours ago, so about 6 hours in?

mannnnnnnnn I got to go work at 6am and I'll most likely stay till closing(10pm). thats so fucking lame, I STILL haven't beat the walking dead season 2 and with tomorrow being a day that I had nothing to do I was hoping to beat it and afterwords try out payday 2 (thanks again dupy <3) :mad: well I better go to sleep since I got to wake up at 5am.

Deitus

Did someone add me to a scammer mailing list or something?

I haven't had any scam attempts yet, but in the last 15 minutes I've had 3 friend request from people I have no friends in common with, who are Steam level 1, and each only own one game. No idea why they're all after me now.

Edit: Whelp, there's a 4th scammer friend request.

bluechox2

Did someone add me to a scammer mailing list or something?

I haven't had any scam attempts yet, but in the last 15 minutes I've had 3 friend request from people I have no friends in common with, who are Steam level 1, and each only own one game. No idea why they're all after me now.

Edit: Whelp, there's a 4th scammer friend request.

i also get them, dont know why all of a sudden they know my id

denx

RE4 download about to finish. I played the old crappy PC port back in the day, so I'm excited about being able to play the game with proper PC controls this time.

Deitus

Hehe (;

In all seriousness. Did you list something on the marketplace? I listed my AK Redline and got like 10 scammers at once.

The only thing I've ever listed on the market was cards. I have no valuable items in my inventory (plus my inventory is friends only).

http://a.pomf.se/jwqoys.webm

I love having a reason to post this.

franco-so-good.gif

I want to get RE4 but I've heard that if your pc can't keep a solid 60 fps then you have to play at 30.

I'm worried that my pc isn't good enough to keep 60 fps constant and I'd rather not play at 30.

Does anyone know how an i5 750 would run this game?

AsfaeksBR

Since Resident Evil 4 is the topic right now, I'd like to ask if anybody knows if you can change the Camera Sensitivity when using a controller. The aiming is super slow, and I didn't find any options to change it in the menu , neither a solution on the Community Hub.

Since Resident Evil 4 is the topic right now, I'd like to ask if anybody knows if you can change the Camera Sensitivity when using a controller. The aiming is super slow, and I didn't find any options to change it in the menu , neither a solution on the Community Hub.
The aim speed is dictated by the stats of each weapon. Some aim very quickly. There're no settings to change it.

Tellaerin

I'm not sure if this was already posted here (it probably was), but in case anyone missed it, DLH.net is doing another one of their free key giveaways, this time for Knights and Merchants. If you already have a DLH.net account, you can redeem the key through your profile page; otherwise, just make a new account and grab a key.

Knurek

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Knurek, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-DF63E0D51B542456 - Taken by lucebuce12. 3 entrants total.
Bastion -- MB-2301465CE12FA2CE - Taken by The Reloader. 3 entrants total.
A Virus Named TOM -- MB-C84F0915F93512C3
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-268C8F1C8AABB905
McPixel -- MB-6759AA79149A4D4B - Taken by redlacs. 1 entrants total.
LIMBO -- MB-ED9444EF0A42BBA9 - Taken by gaiadyne. 1 entrants total.
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter -- MB-B2B705409A39FA5E - Taken by Helmholtz. 4 entrants total.
Waking Mars -- MB-DA89A37C751609A1 - Taken by Asharakk. 1 entrants total.
FEZ -- MB-3EA404E30E59D53D - Taken by VaeVictis. 1 entrants total.
Nightsky -- MB-D410BF06BA404451 - Taken by deadflower81. 1 entrants total.
FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-54B6ED24D7646810 - Taken by NamikazeBurst. 1 entrants total.
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter -- MB-E92DF8456891DDE8 - Taken by zerokoolpsx. 1 entrants total.

t1410686051z1.png

More Humble spares.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Just started Wolf Among Us. Wow, I love the atmosphere and setting. Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom