• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derp

oh, I think you get it (><)
*still trying to figure it out*

Is it just the fact that there's 8 ores? And because we associate half life with radioactive elements like Uranium? So since there's 8, it's half life 8 confirmed.

Please don't tell me it's that simple. I will be so disappointed.

you know, if that Metal Gear Collection 2014 thing is supposed to be MGS 1-4 for PC and current gen, wouldn't it be called Metal Gear Solid Collection 2014 instead?

*still trying to figure it out*

Is it just the fact that there's 8 ores? And because we associate half life with radioactive elements like Uranium? So since there's 8, it's half life 8 confirmed.

Please don't tell me it's that simple. I will be so disappointed.

That's it. Epic maymay confirmed

Tame

Trying to play Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION it starts up this window with a portion of the screen showing.

any one came across this? my googling has came up with nothing which could mean that its so simple to cure and that i'm an idiot

F2VSKYYl.png

Trying to play Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION it starts up this window with a portion of the screen showing.

any one came across this? my googling has came up with nothing which could mean that its so simple to cure and that i'm an idiot

F2VSKYYl.png

Have you tried full-screening it with Alt + Enter?

you know, if that Metal Gear Collection 2014 thing is supposed to be MGS 1-4 for PC and current gen, wouldn't it be called Metal Gear Solid Collection 2014 instead?

It's a collection of t-shirts with the logo of every Metal Gear game ever released. It's comes with a link to a new MGS 5 teaser.

Derp

Ever heard the phrase "Half-Life 3 confirmed" ?
Are you kidding me... Of course lol. But i didn't realise the joke was that straight forward. I thought there was something smarter behind it, not just the fact that Uranium has a half life, there's 8 uraniums, therefore Half Life 8 confirmed.

I thought they would of actually calculated the half life of the 8 uranium ores and then went Half Life #### confirmed.

SO BASICALLY (with 8 ores, and let's just assume each ore is one Uranium-238 because why not) it should have been Half Life 35.76 Billion confirmed. But that just wouldn't be funny.

I overestimated how smart the joke would be. And now i feel so stupid.

zkylon

zkylewd
man i love dead state so fucking much, i wish it wasn't a million years away from release

like it couldn't be falloutier if it had power armor in it

playing it is pure bliss for me T_T

Ozium

Are you kidding me... Of course lol. But i didn't realise the joke was that straight forward. I thought there was something smarter behind it, not just the fact that Uranium has a half life, there's 8 uraniums, therefore Half Life 8 confirmed.

I thought they would of actually calculated the half life of the 8 uranium ores and then went Half Life #### confirmed.

SO BASICALLY (with 8 ores, and let's just assume each ore is one Uranium-238 because why not) it should have been Half Life 35.76 Billion confirmed. But that just wouldn't be funny.

Derp
(Today, 06:13 AM)

8 pieces of uranium have the same half-life as one pice of uranium though.

#overthinkingjokes

Sendou

Now this looks interesting:

Team17 has announced a partnership with Netherlands based independent developer tiger & squid to bring Beyond Eyes to console and PC in 2015.

Beyond Eyes stars Rae, a blind girl who uses her remaining senses to visualize the world around her. Having lost her eyesight in an accident that left her traumatized Rae fears loud noises and public spaces, leaving her trapped in her house.

When Rae's cat Nani goes missing she must go on a journey to be reunited with her feline companion.

Some pre-alpha footage. Looks like the world is blank and when you travel through it and touch things they gain color.

Derp

Derp
(Today, 06:13 AM)
post-28915-kristen-bell-laughing-crying-g-TzMP.gif

You don't understand how much i regret this name.

8 pieces of uranium have the same half-life as one pice of uranium though.

#overthinkingjokes
True, but i thought they were going to add them for the lols otherwise there's no point in specifying 8. You know what i mean?! Yeah?! Come on?! Dude?!

Alright let's end it there. Guys i was just playing with you hahahahahaha....hahaha...HA...haaa..... GOTCHA! Hahaha...hahaa...aaah...

*Runs*

True, but i thought they were going to add them for the lols otherwise there's no point in specifying 8. You know what i mean?! Yeah?! Come on?! Dude?!

Alright let's end it there. Guys i was just playing with you hahahahahaha....hahaha...HA...haaa..... GOTCHA! Hahaha...hahaa...aaah...

*Runs*

I wouldn't expect much clever humor from games that reference old interent memes.

Oh btw did you see what kojima tweeted today?

https://twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/511802299958566912/photo/1

Half-Life 37 confirmed

Kaper

First time I've seen this scam. I figure no harm done warning others who might not have seen it either. He was so polite, calling me 'sir', too.
gaE689z.png

zkylon

zkylewd
man, you sound not hyped nearly enough.
one more try, perhaps?
in some ways i'm more excited about dead state than i am the other wrpgs in the horizon

partly because all of them will likely have spiders so they'll be unplayable until mods come out but mostly cos eternity is gonna be shittime with pause

i'd love it mitsoda could partner up with obs and make another game after dead state. double bear seems to know exactly what i like <3

Derp

LOL! One of the notorius Fallout 4 clickbait sites is now telling everyone to beware of clickbait.

It's just so sad...

I mean, just look at the beginning of the title. Remembering that the first part is all you see before you click on the article.

The Fuse Joplin and The Epoch Times... The gods of clickbait Fallout 4 articles.

Copons

I was thinking of playing the first Deus Ex, and I was wondering if there's an up to date modding guide somewhere, as the one I had bookmarked since forever is from 4 years ago and has lots of broken links, and I don't know if it's because there are better mods or whatever.

Does anyone knows something about it?

Arthea

Half Life 3 confirmed in 7 years.

Better?

I was thinking about this particular joke, but it was not numerological enough, for HL3 joke.

in some ways i'm more excited about dead state than i am the other wrpgs in the horizon

partly because all of them will likely have spiders so they'll be unplayable until mods come out but mostly cos eternity is gonna be shittime with pause

i'd love it mitsoda could partner up with obs and make another game after dead state. double bear seems to know exactly what i like <3

are you sure about no spiders part though? Even Trails had some spiders and it's as zky safe game as it gets.

Knurek

are you sure about no spiders part though? Even Trails had some spiders and it's as a zky safe game as it gets.

Speaking of Trails, Final Chapter is go here.
Boy, the game gives me major FMA vibes. Heck, the first game in the series was released just about when FMA hit big (just after the first anime series stopped running).
And it sure as hell doesn't look like it will end good for at least one of the characters, if not everyone.
Hoping Olivier survives. ;_;

Arthea

Speaking of Trails, Final Chapter is go here.
Boy, the game gives me major FMA vibes. Heck, the first game in the series was released just about when FMA hit big (just after the first anime series stopped running).
And it sure as hell doesn't look like it will end good for at least one of the characters, if not everyone.
Hoping Olivier survives. ;_;

damn you are fast... like lightning fast. I'm still in chapter 3.
no spoilers from me, no worries

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
MGS3 comes with MG1 and 2.

Though you're right, they were called MGS HD Collection and Legacy Collection, despite including those first two games.

Knurek

damn you are fast... like lightning fast. I'm still in chapter 3.
no spoilers from me, no worries

I would be done with the game already if I wasn't trying for max BP in a single playthrough.
I also talk with every NPC after every story event, god knows why... :)
Still missing god knows how many recipes and chest quotes, so no 100% this time if ever

I just caved in and bought Beyond Earth. I'm not sure I did the right thing though (it still looks like a reskin no matter how many videos I watch).

EDIT: still, I grabbed it for 37.50$ (GMG) instead of ~64$ (50&#8364; on Steam)... it's almost 50% off.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Fable Anniversary patch:

New Version Available - 832816
Community Announcements - Oman
Fixes include:
-Freezing issue with Apex/Cloth (Will Users outfit, hair and some bandits)
-Freezing/Stuttering issue in Oakvale at the start of the game
-Creature spawns fixed - troll should appear outside hobbe cave now and hard mode will be harder
-Added more options to the keyboard remapping &#8211; you can now remap mouse controls
-Fixed the Depth of Field &#8211; fixes the blurriness
-Fixed a crash on startup for users that had redirect their My Documents folder on Windows 8

I'm glad I was right about the blurriness issue not being an FXAA issue.

Here is pre-patch and here is post-patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom