• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoplx

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzSctnyk_YDJwlA

just finished AZURE STRIKER GUNVOLT
Really good game
it has 2 endings
awesome gameplay , and really good game overall
the challenges give you extra fun too

What is this? I can't find it on Steam.

aku:jiki

zlCfzSctnyk_YDJwlA

just finished AZURE STRIKER GUNVOLT
Really good game
it has 2 endings
awesome gameplay , and really good game overall
the challenges give you extra fun too
Why would you post that in here? I got excited and ran off to Steam to look for the PC release I apparently missed, oh well...

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Could someone post how to finish the Demon Door sidequest at the start of Fable Ann. please?
There are hundreds of demon door guides available on the internet that sort doors by area. It shouldn't be hard to find the solution. I wouldn't bother with those till late game though and you can do the achievement by just flipping one off easily.

Grief.exe

October is the month of the new IP AAA franchises. Some of these are looking to be fairly compelling.

Shadow of Mordor
Evil Within
Lords of the Fallen
Alien Isolation
Sunset Overdrive

Then Novemeber is the month of the heavy-hitter

Isaac
Pokemon
Dragon Age
Call of Duty
Assassin's Creed
Halo

Isaac is the only game I need for Novemeber. I think I will go with Evil Within and Shadow of Mordor, as I won it from modbot, in October. I really want to check out Lords of the Fallen, but it falls far to closely to Isaac's release.

cicero

Reprisal Universe keys now up for Indieroyale Fall bundle and indie game stand

Very nice, thanks for the heads up. Once the initial game had gone free to play I had no expectations that the old purchases would be honored with free updates to the new version. woot!

tioslash

October is the month of the new IP AAA franchises. Some of these are looking to be fairly compelling.

Shadow of Mordor
Evil Within
Lords of the Fallen
Alien Isolation
Sunset Overdrive

Isaac
Pokemon
Dragon Age
Call of Duty
Assassin's Creed
Halo

Isaac is the only game I need for Novemeber. I think I will go with Evil Within and Shadow of Mordor, as I won it from modbot, in October. I really want to check out Lords of the Fallen, but it falls far to closely to Isaac's release.

Got Alien:Isolation today, hopefully it´ll be good. Now I´m not sure yet if I should buy Evil Within.

I guess I´ll keep only Isolation for October since I have a few games on my backlog that I´m looking to play aswell.

Grief.exe

jblank83

Shadow of Mordor
Evil Within
Lords of the Fallen
Alien Isolation
Sunset Overdrive

Isaac
Pokemon
Dragon Age
Call of Duty
Assassin's Creed
Halo

So much hash.

Shadow of Mordor
Evil Within
Lords of the Fallen
Alien Isolation
Sunset Overdrive

Isaac
Pokemon
Dragon Age
Call of Duty
Assassin's Creed
Halo

You forgot Civilization: Beyond Earth in the October category. (It's as AAA as it gets.)

Miguel81

Code:
[IMG]http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--mVktjhlW--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/xnar63jtuf2kchlcfits.png[/IMG]
This is so awesome. I really need to get to playing Civ V.

AsfaeksBR

October is the month of the new IP AAA franchises.

The Evil Within and Dragon Age for me!
And I still ain't sold on Lords of the Fallen. It looks gorgeous, but the gameplay seems a bit clunky. I'll wait for a price drop.

Ozium

I've never played a Civilization game since the original...

Actually I played a little of Civ Revolutions lol...

edit: I don't see it anywhere on the store :(

kudoboi

Be glad that you are not in my prison. Guards stealing from you would be the last of your problems.

oh wow prison architect has changed so much. I need to get back to playing it. I left because the prison i spent 6 months running glitched out ( don't blame the game though, its in alpha).

Nabs

Shit. This foil is selling for a lot more than before. The fucked up badge title seems to be a selling point.

I̡ͣ̔̆ͤ͐̈́͆̓̓ͭ͆̇͊́͡ ̷̢̧̐͂̾ͤͭ͌̐̓̇͋͂̉ͫ͑̊̏̅̈́̚͘͡S̸ͬͨ̃͒͜͞Ȩ̽ͧͬ͊ͤ͂́̈͂̒͆̓̿ͩ̓ͭ̍͜E̡ͬͣ̎͆͑͛̎ͧ̑̚ ͧ̉̿͂̚͏̴͞͠Y̶̷̑͊͂ͩͯ͞Ỏ̸̂̆͑ͫ̍ͨͦ̔̌ͩ͢U̴͊̆ͫ̓̔̓͝

Annubis

Shit. This foil is selling for a lot more than before. The fucked up badge title seems to be a selling point.

I̡ͣ̔̆ͤ͐̈́͆̓̓ͭ͆̇͊́͡ ̷̢̧̐͂̾ͤͭ͌̐̓̇͋͂̉ͫ͑̊̏̅̈́̚͘͡S̸ͬͨ̃͒͜͞Ȩ̽ͧͬ͊ͤ͂́̈͂̒͆̓̿ͩ̓ͭ̍͜E̡ͬͣ̎͆͑͛̎ͧ̑̚ ͧ̉̿͂̚͏̴͞͠Y̶̷̑͊͂ͩͯ͞Ỏ̸̂̆͑ͫ̍ͨͦ̔̌ͩ͢U̴͊̆ͫ̓̔̓͝

What's the title?

Hugstable

Banned

Shadow of Mordor
Evil Within
Lords of the Fallen
Alien Isolation
Sunset Overdrive

Isaac
Pokemon
Dragon Age
Call of Duty
Assassin's Creed
Halo

My wallet is about to be hurting big time. I think I'm gonna just preorder Evil Within now since I seem to have enough and I saw a gameplay video this week that really got me excited for a game I knew almost nothing about before.

Also plan to buy Bayonetta 2, Smash 3DS and Wii U, Gauntlet, Isaac Rebirth, and possibly Dragon Age Inquisition depending how the reviews and impressions go. Plus I'm really on edge on whether I should get Hyrule Warriors and Final Fantasy Theathrythm Curtain Call. So many games this year it's ridiculous.

This is so awesome. I really need to get to playing Civ V.

I actually just started in. Kept considering waiting for an expansion sale (I just own vanilla) but figured that if I love it enough I can probably pick up the expansions at some sale over the holidays and play it again with them.

Nabs

was this done on purpose? i don't even know if valve would allow it to remain like this

Oh, it's definitely on purpose. I don't really see why Valve would care.

Here's the iseeyou emoticon that's also going for a bit: http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/33680-:iseeyou:

Ä̵͖͇͎͎̦͕̣̓̓́̒ͯ ̝ͭp̱̤̥a̸̗͔̳̟̪̥͓͋̃͗̆ͩr͆̏͞t̫̥̹̝̅ͯê̥̥̱̪͑͆ͮd̪͎̬̙ͯ̓ ̶̰̖͗e͒̾̚y̩̖̤͇̟͋̔ͫ̽̆̓ͧe̞̖͙͎̱̝̖͟ ̵̞̻͕̗̺ͧ͋̈̆̊̚to̹̬͎ͯ͐̑̔ ̰̝̬̘̓s̹͔͓̺̍̒̽̿̕ḛ͚͖̯ͨ̓ͨ̂e̘̻̼͕͔͉̊͆͡ ͎͙͖͖̭̪̰ḇ̈͊͡e̻̪̝͙̓̔͌̋̽͛͑y̗̱͓͚̅̄o̜̱̖̅ͬ͑̂ͯ͂̚͢ͅṇ̳͢d̯̅ͫͦ͂͋͠ ̥͔̫͎t̴̹̲̭̠̮͐̃̇ḥ́̂͌e͔̠̻͇̜̖̠͐͌̒͋͛͝ ̹̰͈͓͓̏ͥ͂ͣͬ̀ͤ͢v̈́ͨ̊ͣe͎̼̣͔̙̽͆͋ͮ̃̂i̷̳̰̾̈́̽̚l̎̐ͧ̋̓.̨̝̌͂ͯ

Miguel81

I actually just started in. Kept considering waiting for an expansion sale (I just own vanilla) but figured that if I love it enough I can probably pick up the expansions at some sale over the holidays and play it again with them.

I received the vanilla version from a GMG/Playfire giveaway, but was waiting for another sale for complete edition before I dive in. The demo was a nice little taste, and I know that I'll have dedicate my full attention to the main game.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I bought DMC 3 and 4 over the weekend during the capcom steam sale. I've been streaming my first play through of DMC3, and I've been generally enjoying the game. I downloaded a bunch of mods and fixes to improve the PC port. Performance is still not great but at least it's playable!

I've been struggling with the boss on mission 19 though. I'm fucking stuck. Any tips for the thing that looks like a brain that summons little blue dicks that swarm you. I guess I'll just need to buy healing items. And that asshole Vergil doesn't even help that much..

Trickster around and go on the defensive while Vergil does work.

If you have Royal Guard that can also work if you're good at parrying to store charges and then rush in to "Just Release" before rolling out.

Tizoc

There are hundreds of demon door guides available on the internet that sort doors by area. It shouldn't be hard to find the solution. I wouldn't bother with those till late game though and you can do the achievement by just flipping one off easily.
Ah in that case are there any missable sidequests?

Ah in that case are there any missable sidequests?

The only side quest you need to worry about is one regarding Lady Gray as how you go about resolving it can prevent access to a few items. There are a few glitches to get around that though so I wouldn't worry too heavily, just keep it in mind if you're going for 100% completion.

Tizoc

The only side quest you need to worry about is one regarding Lady Gray as how you go about resolving it can prevent access to a few items. There are a few glitches to get around that though so I wouldn't worry too heavily, just keep it in mind if you're going for 100% completion.

Thanks, I'll focus on the main game plot then.

Could someone post how to finish the Demon Door sidequest at the start of Fable Ann. please?

If you are talking about the first Demon Door (inside the Guild grounds) then
you should equip the lamp they give you as part of your starter equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom