• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzyme32

Ä̵͖͇͎͎̦͕̣̓̓́̒ͯ ̝ͭp̱̤̥a̸̗͔̳̟̪̥͓͋̃͗̆ͩr͆̏͞t̫̥̹̝̅ͯê̥̥̱̪͑͆ͮd̪͎̬̙ͯ̓ ̶̰̖͗e͒̾̚y̩̖̤͇̟͋̔ͫ̽̆̓ͧe̞̖͙͎̱̝̖͟ ̵̞̻͕̗̺ͧ͋̈̆̊̚to̹̬͎ͯ͐̑̔ ̰̝̬̘̓s̹͔͓̺̍̒̽̿̕ḛ͚͖̯ͨ̓ͨ̂e̘̻̼͕͔͉̊͆͡ ͎͙͖͖̭̪̰ḇ̈͊͡e̻̪̝͙̓̔͌̋̽͛͑y̗̱͓͚̅̄o̜̱̖̅ͬ͑̂ͯ͂̚͢ͅṇ̳͢d̯̅ͫͦ͂͋͠ ̥͔̫͎t̴̹̲̭̠̮͐̃̇ḥ́̂͌e͔̠̻͇̜̖̠͐͌̒͋͛͝ ̹̰͈͓͓̏ͥ͂ͣͬ̀ͤ͢v̈́ͨ̊ͣe͎̼̣͔̙̽͆͋ͮ̃̂i̷̳̰̾̈́̽̚l̎̐ͧ̋̓.̨̝̌͂ͯ

what font is this anyway?

tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard
Cards Alert
tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard

Gemini Rue and The Shivah got cards.

Sendou

October is the month of the new IP AAA franchises. Some of these are looking to be fairly compelling.

Shadow of Mordor
Evil Within
Lords of the Fallen
Alien Isolation
Sunset Overdrive

Then Novemeber is the month of the heavy-hitter

Isaac
Pokemon
Dragon Age
Call of Duty
Assassin's Creed
Halo

Isaac is the only game I need for Novemeber. I think I will go with Evil Within and Shadow of Mordor, as I won it from modbot, in October. I really want to check out Lords of the Fallen, but it falls far to closely to Isaac's release.

Nothing for me out of those except Isaac. Weirdly I had combined Lords of the Fallen and Shadows of Mordor in my head. Well no more. The rest of the year will be remarkably quiet for me when it comes to retail releases.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It looks like Valve is making some more back-end changes this morning:

fvH2zLY.png

Store v6 incomming?

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I seriously can't wait for Isaac. The original is amazing, this will be even better. I have Alien Isolation coming too, going to be a great month!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hmmm SteamWorld Heist announced for 3DS: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/16/steamworld-heist-announced-for-spring-2015-release

I just finished SteamWorld Dig and I liked it... I guess we could expect it to hit Steam at some point!

I really liked SteamWorld Dig...

Though you're still controlling robots, gameplay is now focused on turn-based combat as you launch heists on other ships in a bid to steal the resources you desperately need to stay alive.

Hype train derailed.

kudoboi

Bayonetta 2 (which will probably be the game of the year)

speaking of games not released on PC, do you guys even want destiny on PC now?

the game is dead to me after all the negative comments ive seen about the game on GAF. i fell into the titanfall hype and the game was fun for 5 hours and then just became so boring. I did not even bother to prestige.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

the game is dead to me after all the negative comments ive seen about the game on GAF. i fell into the titanfall hype and the game was fun for 5 hours and then just became so boring. I did not even bother to prestige.
Nah I stopped caring after reading the breakdowns.

I'd play around with it if it was F2P. Otherwise I'm not interested at all after the reviews and opinions I've read.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I've never been too interested in it but the girlfriend is excited for it so I played the beta test for it and it seemed pretty bland and empty to me so I kept it on the meh list and didn't get it but she grabbed it since she had fun.

fantomena

No.

I get bored just by thinking about the game.

The thread title is amazing, but seriously, if you own a Wii U, you should pick up Bayonetta 2
I bought my Wii U at launch, just so I could have it when Bayonetta 2 comes out. I'm so excited for that game. I played the demo at E3 2013 and it was so much fun. I can only imagine how much better it is after a year and a half more of development time.

Mozendo

Still do.
I'm not as hyped as I was before launched, but I still want to experience the game.

AHA-Lambda

You really are missing nothing. Only Watch Dogs beats it for me as the dullest game of the year.

I'd say it's a shoe in for the Disappointment of the Year award at Giant Bomb for a start.

Eh, it's not like it coming to PC would hurt. The more games the platform gets, the better. It would also shut up the typical "haha, PC people are missing out on this AAA game too!" people. Whatever, I'm defo not sold on it.

Deitus

I still want to try out Destiny (with extremely lowered expectations), but even if it comes out on PC, I'll probably wait for a sale. It might still be a fun co-op game. It's really hard to tell, because all the impressions I've heard have been "this game is amazing" (mostly from people who played the beta), and "total shit". I feel like we'll have to wait a few weeks for the meltdowns to end before we can get some more reasoned opinions. I don't expect it to be a great game, but I highly doubt it has no redeeming qualities.

My brother bought an Xbox One for Destiny, and tried to convince me to do the same. Glad I turned him down (not that it was a difficult choice). He's a huge Halo fan (even liked 4), so he'll have the Master Chief Collection to make his XBO not just a paper weight. Personally, I couldn't imagine buying a console for one mediocre game, and 4 games I already own, but I'm sure he'll justify to himself that this was a good purchase.

Morning SteamGAF

What is the consensus on Remember Me?

I liked it quite a bit, and found the art direction amazing.
Took hundreds of screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom