• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the original campaign has a pretty neat story worth experiencing.

The story and writing are fine, sure... but the engine, gameplay, and mechanics are all several steps below Dragonfall. I can't imagine this comparison will improve when Dragonfall Standalone releases later this week.

If you want to play the Shadowrun Returns campaign (Dead Man's Switch), make sure that you do it before playing the Dragonfall campaign.

Beelzebubs

That feeling when you buy a bundle and own 80% of the games forgetting you owned any of them.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Beelzebubs, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Oozi -- MB-3E54CB84F7DB7E31 - Taken by swx
Hammerfight -- MB-72FFFEA435CA7ACD - Taken by Lain
Ichi -- MB-A501C8A0215A62FF - Taken by Ruruja
Rhythm Destruction -- MB-CF8038403574C016 - Taken by L.O.R.D
Akane the Kunoichi -- MB-B07A67747EC4A112 - Taken by The_Super_Inframan

The_Monk

Monk had trouble with that particular aspect as well.

Good memory Grief! It was a bit unexpected indeed. I also had a bug which forced me to repeat one hour. I was upset but I found it was not that bad since it happened to others losing more time due to a game breaking bug. All of this is now fixed, apparently.

As for the difficulty spike, my advice is to go well prepared save the best for last and go with a good team.

EDIT: Shame the Shadowrun: Dragonfall isn't on sale.

Shadownet

Banned
So the Witcher 3 is selling for $18 in the BST thread. I'm assuming it's from Russian store. Is it region locked?

JaseC can give you a more descriptive answer but bottom line is. It's not region-locked.

I think what JaseC would say though that it is however RUS tagged?

anyway I could help you get it for cheaper if you wanna PM me.

Chariot

God, Expeditions: Conquistador is so much frustrating fun. After a sunny beginning now one of my people is already dead, one is kidnapped and two are currently dying. And I'm just on the first island of who knows how many.

Legionwood 2 is kind of tempting, the only bundle it's ever been in was the Humble RPG Maker Bundle, and it was in the $12 tier. This also appears to be the cheapest it's ever been.

Gintoki

Seems like the review upvote/downvote icons got updated early

V2ZQQTV.png

Asgaro

Enjoy.
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Asgaro, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shadowrun Returns -- MB-C7101F85B491E96C - Taken by Emperor_EL. 40 entrants total.

t1410900859z1.png

Lomax

I'm glad I never got around to playing the Dragonfall DLC, now I'll be able to play the updated version instead. Still glad I backed the Kickstarter though I hope they do more new campaigns and this standalone isn't the last new content we get.

AHA-Lambda

Just noticed on my humble account under the "claim past purchases" button it shows me having backed Republique.

Thing is I emailed those guys quite some time ago for a refund cos I wasn't happy with how the development of the PC version was going =/

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
The Bridge
Monaco
and Race the Sun got added to the humble bundle

Race the Sun is a pretty great game imo!

Asgaro

Man I couldn't even get pass the 2nd mission of this game. >___>

Do you mean it's a mediocre or bad game? I hope it's a decent game to give away. :p
I'm asking since I haven't played it myself yet... but it's my first ever game I gift that has never been available in a cheap bundle anywhere (so far).

(Also bought it for myself a while ago but haven't gotten around to playing yet...)

Ozium

of course I own all three bundle additions :/

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ozium, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Bridge -- MB-8777EE0037EA4AA5 - Taken by PunishedSnake. 11 entrants total.
Monaco -- MB-8B7DF6C7F6F04F76 - Taken by tioslash. 2 entrants total.
Gunpoint -- MB-31FFAC2EE46EA00C - Taken by AsylumX. 5 entrants total.
Race the Sun -- MB-9A1838FE40A080CB - Taken by GaussTek. 9 entrants total.
Shiny the Firefly -- MB-4053CC27BA9BF281 - Taken by Deques. 1 entrants total.
Receiver -- MB-5E4398AA1B11478C

t1410901639z1.png

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
zlCfzSctnyk_YDJwlA

just finished AZURE STRIKER GUNVOLT on 3ds
Really good game
it has 2 endings
awesome gameplay , and really good game overall
the challenges give you extra fun too

edit : it was on 3DS
I've been thinking of picking it up. It's not extremely hard, is it?

Morning SteamGAF

What is the consensus on Remember Me?

I liked it quite a bit, and found the art direction amazing.
Took hundreds of screenshots.
Really liked it. Has some flaws, but overall I thought it was a great game.

Vazduh

Great co-op game. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Vazduh, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-BED0E8C61FE6C94F - Taken by $h@d0w. 4 entrants total.

LMFAOOO have you guys seen the destiny raid thread? jesus that place is full of venom. I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been a banning spree there.

tioslash

I´m thinking in getting Deus EX: HR DC, is it worth a shot at the current price?

The original Deus EX is one of my favorite games of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom