• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
come back and see people hating on ff13 and lightning. never change gaf

also why is Rhaknar speaking in spoiled riddles?

Well since I've been away lately I was under the impression that all inane nonsensical off-topic talk is cool here now as long as it's under spoiler tags, because it makes it invisible.

Is...is that not the case? :(

Also FF13 was kinda shit but kinda cool and I kinda liked it

Ozium

Well since I've been away lately I was under the impression that all inane nonsensical off-topic talk is cool here now as long as it's under spoiler tags, because it makes it invisible.

I just speak my inane nonsenical off-topic talk spoiler free m8.. IDGAF

BorntoPlay

Receiver for all!!.. XD

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BorntoPlay, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Receiver #3 -- MB-63C35C3B3FB70A06 - Taken by Lone_Prodigy
Receiver #2 -- MB-F1597F1AC5BEF373 - Taken by Firehead
Receiver #1 -- MB-8411EBB4A0261B96 - Taken by ramoisdead

tumblr_nc0q3ubDMg1slr6aoo1_400.png

Looks like the Hyper Light Drifter beta is starting soon.

I'm pretty bummed I missed out on backing the game, I'd kill to get my hands on this game ASAP.

Tellaerin

I don't know, man. Joking aside, I think the spoiler tags might legitimately help the folks here who want to skim posts and selectively skip over anything OT. Doesn't really affect me either way - I read it all anyway, OT or otherwise - but some people might like it.

I'm imagining people taking it to the next level soon. They can start putting anything OT in email tags and doing the "quote to reveal" thing. :p

And my mental image of you now is totally Jack Nicholson at the Overlook.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

That's what the email tag is for.

tumblr_nc0q3ubDMg1slr6aoo1_400.png

Looks like the Hyper Light Drifter beta is starting soon.

I'm pretty bummed I missed out on backing the game, I'd kill to get my hands on this game ASAP.

I'm really looking forward to hearing impressions of the beta. The game looks pretty great.

-MD-

*no spoils* only gif'd the intro so nobody complains.

248876.gif

You guys should go check out the new Evil Within trailer in the new thread if you haven't.

Unless you're on blackout in which case don't watch it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I don't know, man. Joking aside, I think the spoiler tags might legitimately help the folks here who want to skim posts and selectively skip over anything OT. Doesn't really affect me either way - I read it all anyway, OT or otherwise - but some people might like it.

I'm imagining people taking it to the next level soon. They can start putting anything OT in email tags and doing the "quote to reveal" thing. :p

Kazuki Akane wouldn't have said it better

Shengar

That $30 price tag on Civ: Beyond Earth after price conversion driving me crazy
Is this what its like to be treated fairly with regional pricing?

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
is ultra street fighter 4 region locked now??
It wasn't on release, so it is new. According to SteamDB it was added a week ago It's really weird as SSFIVAE was region locked while it was a GFWL game but then got the locks removed when it migrated to Steamworks, no idea why Capcpom would readd it except to piss people off I guess.

Valve fixed Star Trek: DAC's store sub:

It's a little funny that nobody noticed the sub had been emptied until now.
Good to hear, crisis averted.

Yeah that's bullshit.

Unfortunately we can not use the money made from trading cards in nuuvem. :(

Also even if Valve changes and supports ARG pesos we would still need to pay the extra 35% unless they put an office here which won't happen.
And add the new tax they are trying to put on digital stuff (3% which we know will go up in time) :/

Unless they lower the prices on the entire store then the situation will be the same or worse (see PSN ARG store prices).
You guys are getting so fucked over it's not even funny any more :(

From the TGS thread. http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/FF13_Portal/ Why is there a steam logo.
Hopefully it supports the Workshop so someone can mod an actually good game into it.

Technical constrains maybe? Different developer, etc.
Well, they are releasing that Gundam Vs clone game, so maybe they are testing the waters.

It's pretty interesting, great combat and the costume system is a lot of fun. Just really low budget by the series standards and some of the elements like the Majora's Mask esqe time system lead to repetition later on.

FXIII/XIII-2 have the best combat systems in the genre. The urgency, especially in the first game with its doom counters, really sets them apart.
Tales of Graces F exists, so no (funny that said game has a garbage ""story"" too).
Also FFVIII is still the superior FF combat system.

FFXIII is a very good game.
Not in this universe or any other.
I'll still buy them on sale

guys, look on the bright side:

we now have something other than Bad Rats to gift bomb people with
Bwahahaha so true.

That's a very expensive Bad Rats-like gift bomb. SE will surely price gauge us as always.
It's Squeenix, it'll drop in price faster than tough moms bite the dust.

Ozium

When there's locking, you know it always brings me down.
Cause it's free and I see that it's me, who's lost and never found.
I cry out for savings, I feel it dancing in the light.
It was cold, lost my hold to the traders of the night.

NO SIGN OF THE MORNING COMING
YOU'VE BEEN LEFT ON YOUR OWN ...

LIKE A RAINBOW IN THE DARK

dreamfall

Goodness, I'm really going to need a Wii U for Bayo2.

In the meantime, I'm still running through Dead Rising 3, admittedly with long breaks between these fetch quests.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I'm in LA with no ac. :(
Spending tomorrow at the beach. If you see someone with a bad case of farmer's tan at Torrance beach say hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom