• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been playing the Kerbal Space Program demo
apparently for 4 hours
and it's super fun! Just need it to drop to ~$15 and it's mine. Here's to hoping there's a sale soon. I think I missed a sale earlier this month.

Ozium

So I've been playing the Kerbal Space Program demo
apparently for 4 hours.
and it's super fun! Just need it to drop to ~$15 and it's mine. Here's to hoping there's a sale soon. I think I missed a sale earlier this month.

how is it if you are like me and don't believe in math and just want to fly around space doing space stuff?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Bridge -- MB-69374D5CBF820A2A - Taken by Catshade. 2 entrants total.
Monaco -- MB-0A4366725514AA2D - Taken by 2n2. 4 entrants total.

t1410937221z1.png

i-jK4xVgt-950x10000.jpg

how is it if you are like me and don't believe in math and just want to fly around space doing space stuff?

Not too bad. I haven't done any math. As long as you're willing to read a wiki page or two (for understanding things like you need enough thrust to push all your weight to space) you shouldn't have any problems. I do like that if I want to, I can get down and dirty with the math though.

Edit: I should say that it seems like most of the depth is in getting hardcore with your spaceships, not in exploring other planets.

Ozium

I want a space exploration game akin to Aquanaut's Holiday... just something super relaxing and, at times, super weird.

Milamber

I just sent my car in for service and the parts to be replaced are putting a huge dent in my wallet. Looks like Autumn and Winter sale will be a wasteland for me.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
OK, maybe because my biggest crush in high school had a Yuna haircut. I later learned that she had a crush on me too. I still regret nor asking her out.

Her dad was Japanese and her mom Irish. Welp.

Goddam, new page and all.

I want that damn announcement already.

And I hope that if the FF13 port is based on the Xbox 360 version, that they include the high-res cutscenes from the PS3 version. That Bink video shit of the Xbox version is disgusting.

Xanathus

Holy shit, Steam just changed the currency of their store from USD to MYR for my country and now Shadowrun Returns costs ~USD 2.41!
edit: nevermind for some reason it was showing as USD 6 on the US store so I thought there was a much larger savings but it's still around $1 cheaper

Tellaerin

Holy shit, Steam just changed the currency of their store from USD to MYR for my country and now Shadowrun Returns costs ~USD 2.41!
edit: nevermind for some reason it was showing as USD 6 on the US store so I thought there was a much larger savings but it's still around $1 cheaper

Your avatar seemed oddly appropriate (before your edit, anyway).

Sarcasm

If the currency ever changes for Taiwan wonder if it will be any different than the price in usd. Even get region blocked for some games too,even entire site like gmg.

Anteater

I want that damn announcement already.

And I hope that if the FF13 port is based on the Xbox 360 version, that they include the high-res cutscenes from the PS3 version. That Bink video shit of the Xbox version is disgusting.

The game was supposedly developed on PC and ported to ps3/360 later, I don't think it will be based on the 360 version.

Ozium

I do like koalas tho they are like unintelligent ewoks!

edit: the images on ayers rock are actually of koala moon people, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom