• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
Uh oh, while trying to boast and give beers to people in the tavern in Fable Anniversary, I ended up marrying some old dude with a handlebar moustache... what do?

Do what I did with my wife in Fable 3.

accidentally married the wrong one so an axe to the head. Then marry someone else.

Do what I did with my wife in Fable 3.

accidentally married the wrong one so an axe to the head. Then marry someone else.

I'm going to try and marry someone else or just move him into a home and forget about him, the struggle of being a good character... I don't want to lose my sweet ass halo over my head.

kudoboi

Price glitch warning!!

header_586x192.jpg

Celebrat10n TrackMania Complete Pack for ~$2.30 in the Thailand Store

This guy is selling for 1 key

Hurry and take advantage of this glitch!! It's now or never

I will spam this warning in every page until everyone has bought their pack or the glitched price is fixed

meanwhile in singapore
MON7Xk7.png

Ryne

Ended up getting for 2 keys as well, thanks for the info Deques. I remember playing the hell out of the first Trackmania until I found GeneRally.

I still dread Canadian Steam prices, should be coming soon.

Shadownet

Banned
I'm going to try and marry someone else or just move him into a home and forget about him, the struggle of being a good character... I don't want to lose my sweet ass halo over my head.

I'm not sure on how the system work in the original Fable but in Fable 3 I remember you could do a bad deed here or there. As long as you keep doing good deeds. It will balance out and you still get to keep your "halo"

Its a shame divorce isn't an option in Albion huh?

I'm not sure on how the system work in the original Fable but in Fable 3 I remember you could do a bad deed here or there. As long as you keep doing good deeds. It will balance out and you still get to keep your "halo"

Its a shame divorce isn't an option in Albion huh?

Yeah I might just kill him lol, I can always donate money to the gods for good points.

It's only bundle leftovers but I do not care about +1s, so I hope someone will enjoy this.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (freshVeggie, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

3 STARS OF DESTINY -- MB-018189F6705909F5 - Taken by Jadax
Orbital Gear -- MB-9BCCBDD67AD590A4 - Taken by Tesseract. 1 entrants total.
Warlock Master of the Arcane -- MB-3DCDE34579388288
World Basketball Tycoon -- MB-2C1A5138C523DCFA - Taken by NingenJanai. 1 entrants total.
PGP3OVL.png
bloodrayne 2 (gog) -- MB-23062DA80D17D448 - Taken by gabbo
FX Football -- MB-A37B8F28104DFF51 - Taken by diablogod. 1 entrants total.
HEILEEN 3 -- MB-B24BDBCBCC6A06CF - Taken by Gipsy Danger. 1 entrants total.
ESCHALON: BOOK III -- MB-69EDE56D7E4BCB77 - Taken by Sub Zero. 1 entrants total.

t1410947002z1.png

You know, I should have probably learned by now to keep a couple keys on reserve for situations like this Trackmania error, but alas, my money is always tied up in the wrong places at the wrong time.

L.O.R.D

i already played XIII 1 and 2
i think i'll get returns only , i hope they sold it separately

i can't wait to see this creature in 1080P
zOCvVuP.jpg

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
sell me on trackmania

It's one of the best Arcade Racing games ever, there is a limitless number of tracks and it's about pure skill... I love Trackmania, really have to play it again.

And I never got the hate towards Trackmania 2, Canyon and Stadium are awesome, never played enough of valley to have a opinion..

tylerf

Finally completed Hexcells Plus and got my 3rd perfect game. That was significantly harder than the first one :p Time to finish off Infinite for the trifecta!

Chariot

I want a SteamGAF review site where games are only judged how cheap they were acquired and where Bad Rats is permanently featured as the GOAT.

And it would still be taken more serious than IGN scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom