• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

i hate you guys
now i have 4 trackmania games that maybe i will never play them
maybe if they have trading card i will feel less sad

FloatOn

I suppose I'll try FF13 even though I hear it's terrible.

I've said it before, just port the rest of the godamned DS remakes that magically found themselves on iOS and I'll be happy. Those were the final fantasy games I grew up with.

Deques

i hate you guys
now i have 4 trackmania games that maybe i will never play them
maybe if they have trading card i will feel less sad

I will take full responsibilities since it was me who posted about the price glitch first. Don't hate the others, hate me.

Remember Dat Ass.
amcvholkwbcguuxpflo9.gif
hmmmm

Knurek

I suppose I'll try FF13 even though I hear it's terrible.

I've said it before, just port the rest of the godamned DS remakes that magically found themselves on iOS and I'll be happy. Those were the final fantasy games I grew up with.

If PEGI database is accurate, FF4 (the Cecil one) should go up later today.

Jawmuncher

That comic nails it.
A lot of the fun for me on steam is the meta game
Collecting games, getting a higher level, making badges, selling cards, and everything else.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I missed cheap Trackmania? I'm sad :(

I really liked the Wii one.

If anyone cares to buy one for me (I'm at work and can't do all the trading and stuff), I can PayPal you $4 or $5 tonight, if you're OK with that.

Volcynika

If PEGI database is accurate, FF4 (the Cecil one) should go up later today.

I think the "release date" is actually the day it was rated. Some other game got rated by PEGI recently and people were wondering why it wasn't out that day. But maybe not. Though I doubt Square Enix would suddenly surprise release something without any announcement like that.

Yakkue

I think the "release date" is actually the day it was rated. Some other game got rated by PEGI recently and people were wondering why it wasn't out that day. But maybe not. Though I doubt Square Enix would suddenly surprise release something without any announcement like that.

That makes sense, would be weird if it would be released without any kind of announcement.

Jawmuncher

Didn't they do that with FF3 though?
I remember there wasn't much time in between them telling us and releasing it.

Volcynika

Didn't they do that with FF3 though?
I remember there wasn't much time in between them telling us and releasing it.

Yeah, but we at least were aware of it prior to release. The store page was put up (I think the thread found it prior to even the announcement) and then it came out like a week later or something? I just don't think "SURPRISE RELEASE FFIV ON STEAM TODAY" will happen.

Tizoc

Oh FF4 too huh? Wonder if it'd be the iOS/DS ver.
As is the def. version of this game is DS/iOS and the PSP Compilation.

Any help why steam is now denying my paypal payments?

Says something "The payment processor has reported an authorization failure. Please select a different payment method".

I'm helping others to that something, something game collection for 2$.

FloatOn

and I thought you were cool....

jokes on you then breh

I missed out on or only half played so many "essential" games. I keep telling myself that I will get around to making up for this but I never do.

No, our best bet is the iOS version ported to PC. Which looks kinda crappy but hey, a good game is a good game, right? ;_;

yeah, I'm good with all the iOS ports so long as they give me gamepad support.

https://s-media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/28/5a/d9/285ad967f942c602de91ac0c1d572f37.jpg[IMG]

[URL="http://www.reddit.com/r/SteamGameSwap/comments/2gnibi/h_trackmania_complete_w_1_key_preferrably_dota_2/"]This guy selling for a key[/URL][/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info, but the trader didn't respond, I guess that's Gaben showing me the sign (not to buy more games).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom