• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

Blitzball was terrible.

what are yu people talking about

It only became somewhat fun and tolerable once you got Brother and he started owning everything.

completely disagree with the first part of this post.

second part, brofist.jpg

rebought FF8 on PC just to play Triple Triad

Like the rest of FFX, I just found it annoying or disappointing. Seriously, the only things I liked out of that game were: (1) Sphere Grid (2) the ability to switch in extra party members during combat and (3) Lulu.

But :respect: on the love of Triple Triad. :D

Nvidia really grinds my gears. $519 is way too expensive for the 970. Would that put the 980 at 700-750? I need something to drive this rog swift and woulda bought 2 970s at 400 a pop. Ugh! I got many games preordered and ready to go, but this(if accurate)...this is like shit in my cereal.

Miguel81

Baby Steps, but I hope SE don't forget FFXII(like many have mentioned) and Dragon Quest VIII. Those two are god-tier(IMO) and would be great to have on PC/Steam with higher resolutions to really let them shine.

Patison

Hi everyone! Thanks to your recommendations I just completed Murdered: Soul Suspect and I found it to be great! Yes, it has many flaws and beginning was kinda boring but it got interesting pretty fast. Loved the characters and varied locations. Currently I'm about halfway through Marlow Briggs and I'm also enjoying it. What are other SteamGAF essentials? Those hidden, flawed but underappreciated gems? We should really make that list someday, for newcomers and people who don't browse this thread on daily basis.

kiyomi

Hi everyone! Thanks to your recommendations I just completed Murdered: Soul Suspect and I found it to be great! Yes, it has many flaws and beginning was kinda boring but it got interesting pretty fast. Loved the characters and varied locations. Currently I'm about halfway through Marlow Briggs and I'm also enjoying it. What are other SteamGAF essentials? Those hidden, flawed but underappreciated gems? We should really make that list someday, for newcomers and people who don't browse this thread on daily basis.

NEO Scavenger, the best game nobody has played this year.

Anteater

If you like Murdered and don't mind point and click games, I'd recommend the Blackwell games. Although I haven't finished Murdered so I don't know how they compare.

Spazo

gaming_reciever.jpg

is still the cheapest and easiest solution for the PC (10$) xbox 360

Microsoft should come up with something like with for the One

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this is TRULY the evil within...

b2Yjcav.png

she's back

antitrop

Why must you remind me of Bayonetta 2? :( Bayonetta was my GOTY 2009 and I worship at the altar of Platinum Games.

Guess I'm gonna have to look for WiiU Black Friday deals...

Grief.exe

Nvidia really grinds my gears. $519 is way too expensive for the 970. Would that put the 980 at 700-750? I need something to drive this rog swift and woulda bought 2 970s at 400 a pop. Ugh! I got many games preordered and ready to go, but this(if accurate)...this is like shit in my cereal.

That's an Australian price.

FloatOn

Flawed and glorious: The Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom