• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
The CZ75 nerf was the most predictable change that was coming after how it was abused in Cologne. Can't judge the Cobble changes just from the text but this was another necessary step to stop it being so heavily CT biased.

That doesn't seem bad.

OK DONE SHADOWNET!!

I used this for reference:
who-is-Elizabeth-Olsen-is-star-or-no-star-Elizabeth-Chase-Olsen-celebrity-vote.jpg

And now what you've been waiting for.... Please note that I worked extra hard on this so I do expect you to use it...

its okay if you don't want to use it :(

Just messing with you. It's leagues better than I'd have done, and on short notice.

And now, I'm off to bed.
wosh i thought i just wasted my time there. good night <3
If you don't mind getting an AMD card a 7950 would also be a good choice. It's about as powerful as a 660ti but you can find them for about $40-50 cheaper.
ah okay thanks pal! I'll do some research on that right now :)
That's Alison Sudol, prinny-brah

Alison-Sudol.jpg

hmmm nope, my drawling looks more like elizabeth to me. I shall wait for an avatar change and a pm with my code in it now.
he's not going to do it >.>

Lol nice try. It gotcha laugh out of me.
-----
Serious question. Would you guys be mad at me if I sell all my copies of Alien for $20-30. Then use all the money to buy everyone Witcher 3 and Divinity OS?

why would anyone be mad? its your codes bro, do what you want with them :)

... so about that avatar change... :p

I'm going to keep it, one day we shall make an avatar bet and when I win (which I will) you shall change it to my drawing

rtcn63

-----
Serious question. Would you guys be mad at me if I sell all my copies of Alien for $20-30. Then use all the money to buy everyone Witcher 3 and Divinity OS?

Depends, when you say everyone, do you mean me? If not, then I mean, well, you know. I'd be against it wholehearted. Corpses and morality and all that.

I think people want Alien Isolation about as much as the Witcher 3.

Seems like a lot of effort for not much gain, but they're your codes so do what you want.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
The Sniper Elite devs are such a fucking joke.

I redownloaded Sniper Elite 3 for co-op. I boot it up to find that the only thing cloud saves kept were the manual saves I made. Literally no part of my actual profile progression was saved to the cloud.

Lomax

-----

I don't think anyone here would be mad if you sold them for that and used the money on hookers and blow. Can't imagine anyone here would ever question your decency and generosity.

-----

Why would anyone be mad? If you mean Isolation, it's one month away and $50.

Shadownet

Banned
The votes seem pretty split between 3 ways. Hookers, Witcher 3+Divinity OS and Alien. :/

Beside I don't think I can find people who would buy it for $20-30-40.

Shadownet

Banned
If I can sell 13 Alien codes for $45 each I can make $585.

That's about 44 copies of Witcher 3.

44 copies for everyone on SteamGAF.

Exuro

-----
As a fan of divinity and the witcher series I say go for it. Both are under $20 so you could buy quite a few copies.

The votes seem pretty split between 3 ways. Hookers, Witcher 3+Divinity OS and Alien. :/

Beside I don't think I can find people who would buy it for $20-30-40.
I would say Alien. You're already gonna have the codes, and it's releasing soon. You could always give away/sell the other 2 games you decide to pick for each AMD code.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Universe Sandbox -- MB-81388E7EDC8827D4 - Taken by GaussTek
Mechanic Escape -- MB-4449DBA70D4CDD76 - Taken by fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom