• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel81

This one? :p
wzwpxlcT.jpeg

I mean, who needs a nose, am I right? It just gets in the way.

Miguel81

On 2nd thought, it might just be so perfectly symmetrical that I can't notise it. Saoirse doesn't have a beauty mark does she? Or is that a speck on my screen....nope, it scrolls

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I really wish I could put the Mighty No. 9 Beta on my Steam profile and make people super jealous.

Miguel81

I really wish I could put the Mighty No. 9 Beta on my Steam profile and make people super jealous.

Speaking of Mega Man *cough*, I have to get my hands on the X Collection(why no Steam??). I haven't played a MM since 2 on the NES. Have to get a feel for the series before MN9 is officially released.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Mega Man *cough*, I have to get my hands on the X Collection(why no Steam??). I haven't played a MM since 2 on the NES. Have to get a feel for the series before MN9 is officially released.

XYPtxI8.gif

You gotta go play Mega Man 2-10 ASAP! And V on the GB. And all of Battle Network and Star Force.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
i've never played Grim Fandango either

there's a lot i haven't played

Many people haven't.

And they missed out on a treat. Don't make that mistake twice.

Anyway, Dead Rising 3 is certainly on my list to get, but just not just yet, alas.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
friends with 3DS need to give Azure Strike Gunvolt a try
pretty good (not Shovel Knight good but pretty good)

Gunvolt's amazing. Similar to Zero but has its own challenges. Especially those SS+ rankings OH COME ON I GOT HIT BY THE LAST ENEMY AND NOW MY SCORE IS GONE

*ahem*

Mighty Gunvolt is adorable as well. Love playing as tiny Beck.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Getting ready for my trip to Europe, I'll still be around here and again through Mobile GAF. I'll be sure to remind you guys a bajillion times about Evil Within stuff, and have impressions of of Vanishment of Ethan Carter when I get back.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
-----
Serious question. Would you guys be mad at me if I sell all my copies of Alien for $20-30. Then use all the money to buy everyone Witcher 3 and Divinity OS?

If someone was to get mad about you deciding for yourself what games you'd like to giveaway, then that someone deserves a place on your ignore list. Hell, I'll even ignore them too

Miguel81

XYPtxI8.gif

You gotta go play Mega Man 2-10 ASAP! And V on the GB. And all of Battle Network and Star Force.

I'm WLTTP but Amazon has Anniversary and X Collections for under 30 USD. Don't get me wrong, I want to have them on Steam but Capcom won't let me.

Watch MN9 do gangbusters and get them scrambling to put the series on there.

zkylon

zkylewd
i can't be certain if i'm enjoying dlc 2 of dark souls or not

it's got a lot of mechanics i don't like it at all and the difficulty hasn't been too enjoyable and i heard the bosses aren't that great?

but i kinda do like it :/

Never played the first one. Any good?

I perfected it, and it is possibly one of the easiest ones as the game is a piece of cake, provided you have enough patience to collect everything - it's essentially a collect-a--thon.

I like the style, the Halloween setting and the humour, but I found the gameplay quite boring after a while, in that regard I liked much more Psychonauts.

Getting ready for my trip to Europe.

Maybe you don't know, oddly enough around this time you may be having breakfast in Continental Europe, it's 8:30 AM down here right now.

By the way I hope you'll enjoy your trip!

I hope the key still works:

ModBot said:
Instructions for PLASTICA-MAN:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PLASTICA-MAN, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

GTR Evolution -- MB-12D93C80DB3CF877 - Taken by texhnolyze. 4 entrants total.

t1409727642z1.png

Shadownet

Banned
Despite the Japanese store now using local currency I can still buy stuff from it. $6.79 for a language pack is a bit rich, though.

Ah, yeah. ;) Drawing/source photo.

Must you own everything on Steam Jase?

Also I can only hope one day Elizabeth will be famous enough so that more people will draw her.

Are you saying I'm a girl? You bitch!

I thought he meant me.. Since we have the same name Lol. But don't worry. I think if you look like Saoirse, you couldn't be any happier.

ViviOggi

This lore on the Pool Nation emoticons is too much, I can't

:jimmykid:
Don't let his age fool you, child prodigy Jimmy Jimminy was potting balls before he said his first word

:Princerupert:
If things get to much, Prince Rupert looses himself in a frantic game of pool. As he rages around the table the world seems less bloodstained.

:laverne:
The prim and proper headmistress of a prestigious girls school, Laverne Ferret spends her nights going wild at the local pool hall

:frankie:
Undercover author Frankie Volpude is exposing the behind the scenes world of competitive pool by becoming one of its key players

:Smilin:
Beneath the smiling exterior lies a smiling interior. Dave keeps smiling as he wins

360fx360f

zkylon

zkylewd
ok i think last chapter of tits they figured out i'm not having too much fun doing the side quest things and they removed them

well done

I don't know what I'm doing.

I wonder if I post that in the B/S/T thread would anyone take me up on it. Lol
---
I've been meaning to ask this. I doubt it will work. But if there is a talented GAF out there that can draw me a picture of Elizabeth. Like a good one that I can use for my next avatar. I'll give you a copy of Alien for free.

Last time I asked for a drawing for my Batman contest. There were only 2-3 really good submission.

I asked because JaseC found an excellent drawing of Saoirse online but I couldn't find one good enough for Elizabeth.
+
Anime is terrible.
=
3og408m.png

He could do what well all here in SteamGAF REALLY want... trade the codes for Welsh hookers. Ones with nice teeth.
+
Are they?
sorry if this is in poor taste. blame google and the file name
+
=
k1oMBiQ.png

What is the state of Alien Colonial Marines now with the latest patches? I have it in my Steam library but have never played the game (it cost me a euro). I played through Duke Nukem Forever and found some, but not much, fun in that game.

From a visual standpoint, slightly better. The patches add a few more lighting options and elements from the E3 demo, but it's not much.

From a story standpoint, it's still fairly forgettable. I played it through once and did some multiplayer matches, but I can barely remember most of the plot. The DLC's just kind of "eh", and that's coming from a diehard fan.

prudislav

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (prudislav, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Millennium: A New Hope -- MB-A50DFF43150CA980 - Taken by swx. 4 entrants total. - Taken by Deques

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom